[*] Desperate, Breathy Kisses

Slow Like Thunder [Drabbles]

Title: Desperate, Breathy Kisses

Characters: Taemin, Jongin

Rated: PG-13

Genre: romance

Warnings: kissing

Word Count: 500

Inspiration: I really want to write a Taekai fic but I can never seem to have a good solid plot; this was a piece I began working on but gave up in the end b/c there were too many holes

 


 

Desperate, Breathy Kisses

Taemin grew well aware of Jongin's longing gaze, yet he proceeded to wash his hands under the sink without sparing a look. Taemin nervously wet his lips, fingers slightly trembling. It was that look and it made him uncomfortable.

Jongin approached Taemin from behind and gently took Taemin's hand in his, assisting the older male in washing the blood off. Taemin allowed Jongin to take over, completely frozen in anxiety. Jongin's warm breath against his neck sent him spiraling into the past.

"It's over now Taemin," Jongin whispered, turning off the faucet. Taemin expected Jongin to move, but Jongin remained where he stood. Jongin was too close for Taemin.

Taemin looked at Jongin through the mirror expecting to lock eyes but Jongin's attention was captured elsewhere, on Taemin neck. At that moment, Jongin leaned in and pressed his warm lips against Taemin's cool skin. Startled, Taemin flinched away. In response Jongin trapped Taemin against his chest.

"I still love you," Jongin whispered between the kisses he trailed on Taemin's neck.

Taemin's heart began racing dangerously quick. "J-Jongin--"

Taemin gasped as a hand cupped his chin and the kisses began to close in on his lips. It was getting harder to breathe. The hand forced Taemin to tilt his head to the right where Jongin's lips captured Taemin's in a desperate, breathy kiss.

Taemin was transported back to the time he and Jongin shared an intimate life together. Jongin had been an innocent young man, not yet touched by Silencing Matters. Taemin, on the other hand, was in the midst of searching for an exit. Jongin had been an assignment Taemin slowly came to love.

Jongin released Taemin's chin the moment he pulled back and opened his eyes. "You taste the same," Jongin whispered. Taemin shifted his body so he could look Jongin in the eyes. Smiling because he knew Taemin wasn't going to leave anytime soon, Jongin gently Taemin's cheek with the back of his fingers.

"You're just spouting nonsense," Taemin unconsciously wet his lips.

Jongin smirked, running his thumb along the corner of Taemin's lips, "I have a good memory, Taemin." Jongin leaned in close, his lips brushing against Taemin's cheek. "I remember how much you liked when I did this," Jongin nibbled on Taemin's lower lip and playfully at it, pleased at the soft moan he received.

Taemin's hands quickly reached for Jongin's shoulders for support. He could feel Jongin smiling against his lips. Why was Jongin's presence making him so dizzy? Taemin closed his eyes to keep from passing out.

Jongin was dangerous to be around.

"Do you still love me?" Jongin whispered, his hands around Taemin's waist.

With his eyes shut, the beat of his heart intensified along with Jongin's heavy breaths which Taemin found undeniably seductive. Taemin wet his lips again. He moved his hands from Jongin's shoulders until they clamped together securely around Jongin's neck. Without a verbal reply, Taemin tilted his head to the side and took Jongin's lips in his.

 


 

Just an fyi, Silencing Matters (SM) is their agency... agents were hired to 'silence matters'.