On a Hot Day

Slow Like Thunder [Drabbles]

Title: On a Hot Day

Characters: Jongdae, Baekhyun

Rated: PG

Genre: fluff

Warnings: sweat

Word Count: 362

Inspiration: the weather's getting warmer where I'm at; FoC drabble; cravings for baekchen


On a Hot Day

His stomach rumbled, begging for sustenance. Still Jongdae sat in front of the oscillating fan, singing his heart out and laughing at the way his voice came out. He swiped his hair away from his eyes and sat back, using his hands to prop him up. Although the fan was blasted up to its maximum speed, Jongdae was still sweating.

Groaning in frustration, he sat back upright and began removing his clothes without a care of who would see him. By the time he sat back down in his boxers, someone knocked on the front door. Leaping in excitement, Jongdae allowed his guest to enter.

Baekhyun scrunched his face distastefully, "Gross."

"Shut up. It's hot as hell and my clothes itch when they stick on me," Jongdae helped Baekhyun haul in the cooler, setting it beside the fan. "You're the first person here."

"Joy. You're putting your clothes back on before more people arrive, right?" Baekhyun walked over to the fan.

"Why?" Jongdae meant to give Baekhyun a kiss but Baekhyun quickly ducked away. "Come on Devil."

"Why are you calling me that?" Baekhyun dodged Jongdae again, but he accidentally tripped over the fan's wire. If Jongdae hadn't seen it coming Baekhyun would have fallen backwards but thanks to Jongdae an accident was prevented.

Jongdae smirked, tugging Baekhyun toward him, "Cause you insist on calling me Baby Demon." He stole a kiss from Baekhyun before Baekhyun knew what was happening.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry," Baekhyun tried escaping Jongdae's grasp. "I'll find another nickname for you, just let me go."

There was a knock at the door but neither Jongdae nor Baekhyun moved from where they stood. "S-Someone's... here," Baekhyun said awkwardly, tearing his eyes away from Jongdae's. The older male attempted another tug. "Jongdae?"

Jongdae released Baekhyun, only to cup his face and lean in for a deep kiss. Baekhyun stumbled foward against Jongdae's sweat-covered body. If Baekhyun hadn't been craving for Jongdae's lips he would have been disgusted.

The knock at the door increased in volume and urgency but still, the two inside made no efforts to open the door.

"Open the damn door we can see you two making out!"