Had Enough.

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   I walked over slowly to their table, and Jimin beckoned me to come closer. What kind of luck do I have, always having to encounter these boys everywhere I go? I sighed and stopped at their table, handing them a menu. 

      "Hi, welcome to All Cafe. Would you both like any refreshments for today?" I forced myself to smile. 

      "Well, would you care to join us? We should talk." Taehyung raised his eyebrow. I bit my lip, trying to come up with an appropriate response.

      "I'm sorry, but I have to serve other customers. Please, if you want anything, state it quickly now." 

      "I thought maids were supposed to call their customers 'master'." Both of them laughed, and I started walking to the next table, but they stopped me. 

      "Where's the manager? I need to complain about you. You aren't even bothering serving us, and you're not properly serving us either." Jimin smirked. I desperately needed this job, and couldn't bear the thought of getting fired on my first day. 

     I grit my teeth, "Fine, Masters, what would you both like?" They both smiled and looked up at me. 

      "Sit down with us, we have a lot to talk to you about." Taehyung nodded at the empty seat beside him. I shook my head, "I'm sorry, but employees are not supposed to sit with the customers." 

      "Can't you just make an exception? Just this once." he asked. 

      I grimaced, and both of them looked around. "Would any girls at the other tables like to sit with us?" In a heartbeat, a flock of girls surrounded them. They both looked up and smirked at me. 

      "Now, where is that manager?" Jimin looked at me pointedly. If the manager knew I had caused this much commotion, he would definitely fire me. I gave up and moved closer to their table, anticipating what they had to say. The girls that surrounded them all complained when they shooed them away, but they went back to their tables obediently. I sat carefully in the seat, smoothing down my skirt. A maid brought two glasses of water for them, and she looked at me with sympathy. 

      "So, what did you guys need to talk about?" I tried not to look them in the eye when I asked this, instead admiring the beautifully designed walls of the cafe. I could hear the girls surrounding us talking and staring, and I wanted to get this over as quickly as possible. 

      "I heard you caused some conflict between Jungkook and Suga. You see, we don't appreciate it when other people mess up our friendships." Taehyung took a sip of his water. 

      "What does this have to do with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter