Bulletproof Boy Scouts? What's That?

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   I stared at the seven attractive boys in surprise. I coughed and bit my lip. What was I supposed to do? The boy in the front, the one with the white hair, had just informed me that my life at Eliston was going to be a nightmare. Did he mean it in the way that the school itself was bad? Or were they personally declaring that they were going to make your life here a living hell? Despite their pretty faces, they seemed like bullies. So, suspecting the latter, I put on a brave face and glared at them.

      "What is that supposed to mean?" I said, eyeing each one of them. They looked surprised that I had talked back to them instead of trying to look pretty to impress them. There was the white haired one, a boy with orange hair and eyeliner, another that had black hair and was shorter than the others, a young looking one, one that looked too lazy to keep his eyes open, and one with closely cropped hair. One of them caught my eye though. While the others observed me in disgust (probably because I wasn't as pretty or my clothes indicated that I wasn't as rich as they were), he barely gave me a glance. He was more attractive than the others, with brown, tousled hair and lips that naturally pouted. He also seemed more mature than the others, and had more attractive and sharp features.

      "It means, Scholarship Girl, that you're probably going to wish that you never applied to come here and mess up our school's reputation. Maybe you should run off to your mother who couldn't even afford this school, that's why you had to get a scholarship, right?" another boy, the one who had an earring and looked younger than the others said with a smirk. I could feel my face turning red, with anger and not embarrasement. I wanted to punch all of them in the face for looking so smug, but I controlled my anger. 

      "At least I don't rely on my parents for every single thing. I don't think you've ever had to earn anything on your own, it's all handed to you on a silver platter, isn't it?" I directed it to all of them, feeling more confident by the second. The boy who caught my eye spoke up, "Then are you talking about everyone in the school? That isn't going to get you any friends anytime soon." I felt more reluctant to say anything else, and the seven boys were already leaving. 

      "We're keeping an eye on you Soo Min. You messed with the wrong people at this school, you'll regret it." The one with heavy eyeliner yelled out. 

   Boy was he right. 

~

   After they left, I sighed, all the fight I had before leaving me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter