This School.

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   I woke up to the sun peeking through the light transparent silk curtains. I checked my phone, it was 5:30. My class started at 7 sharp, and I had an hour and a half to get ready for school. For this academy, I reminded myself. When Eun Ji showed me my room, I was absolutely thrilled. It was a beautiful dorm, and had a kitchen and a living room, as well as two separate washrooms. There were two rooms in the dorm, one for Eun Ji and one for me. It was decorated exquisitely, with pure white walls and everything was a light color. The rooms were clean, with pre-folded bed sheets and soft carpets. In my room was my bed and a glass nightstand, and a relatively large walk-in closet that I had to share with Eun Ji. There was also a comfy down couch to the side, and a table and chair for me to do studying on. Eun Ji's room was the exactly the same as mine, except messier. The balcony was large and had a pretty view of the forests and peaceful rivers, and also contained a lawn chair, and a small mini fridge with refreshments. Though we had a kitchen, the cafeteria served all three meals and snacks, so it was not put into use. The living room contained a glass coffee table and big white beanbag chairs, with one side of the wall made of all glass, with an amazing view. One dorm was probably ten times better than my house, yet it had such an empty feeling in it.

   I had a feeling this was because not many students spent time in their dorms often. After Eun Ji showed me around the dorm, she stayed a bit and informed me a bit more on BTS, but I was studying and didn't listen to a lot of what she was saying. She didn't seem to mind, though, for she probably thought talking about them was more than enough. After a small dinner consisted of a bag of chips and some bottles of pop, she told me that she was going down to the river for a party, which seemed to happen quite a lot. She wasn't back until two in the morning, which I noted because I couldn't sleep and heard her sneaking back. She was probably still sleeping now, but I wouldn't know because our rooms were separated by the living room. I quietly packed my backpack with the textbooks I received in the mail a few weeks before and grabbed a few extra notebooks and pens. I slipped on a light beige cardigan and a mint bandeau, complete with white shorts and sky blue Converse. Since I didn't have a uniform yet, and I saw many others at the school dress like this, so I felt more comfortable with it. I started out the door and closed it gently, and headed to the cafeteria in the middle of the four dorms. 

~

    There was suddenly a wonderful scent wafting through the air. I took it in, and realized it was the smell of fresh pancakes and sausages. I eagerly walked into the cafeteria, noticing that there was nobody inside. The chefs were busy cooking and didn't seem to know or care that I was there. I quickly took a seat on a chair accompanied by a glass table. I put my backpack down and walked up to the breakfast bar, where there was fresh fruit and bread waiting to be taken. There were also sliced sausages and bacon bits, and boiled and scrambled eggs. I grabbed a plate and piled it up with pancakes and sliced strawberries, with maple syrup and whipped cream. I also took some sausages and a bowl of oatmeal, and a few pieces of bacon. I grabbed a glass of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter