Trouble.

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   This was not good. Taehyung was not my favorite person. I mean, how can you deal with a person that most definitely hates you? He always seemed to judge me, and deemed me to be someone that would never be good enough to be friends with anyone in his group. But I needed to avoid Min Joon, and staying behind the old art building was my only option so far. 

      "I-I'm really sorry." I stuttered and bowed, hoping he would just leave without a word. He slowly removed one of the ear buds that were nestled in his ear, and opened his eyes. He observed me for a moment, staring at me critically. I sighed, and instead of acknowledging his stare, I walked past him and sat down on the grass. I apologized to him so there was nothing more to say. If I stay here for a while, he might just leave. I glanced at my watch. My shift at the cafe was moved to the afternoon at two, and I had an hour and thirty minutes before I had to depart the academy. I had an urge to return to my dorm and grab my math book to review, but Min Joon was right in front of the building with his friends. If I even tried to go back, there would be high possibility that I would encounter him. 

   I noticed Taehyung had turned around and was staring right at me. Feeling self-conscious, I sat up against the brick building, and removed my phone from my back pocket. I'm sure I have a bit of notes on it that I could review. I sneaked a glance at Taehyung, and he was still looking at me. I felt uncomfortable under his gaze and stood up, walking across the narrow plain in between the two buildings and settling down on the other side. Taehyung was still in view, but I bet he couldn't see me from where he was standing. I turned my phone on again and went on my study notes, researching what factors affect the period of pendulum. I was in the middle of reading an online study guide when I heard the sound of moving feet on grass. I gave myself a few minutes of memorizing the factors before glancing up. 

   What the hell. He had moved to my side, and was staring at me intently. Seriously, this guy was pissing me off, a lot. I usually don't get temperamental, but this is an exception. I was trying to study, and I couldn't leave this area for a reason. But he was here, staring at me to make me feel awkward. I couldn't decide whether or not to leave, and I fiddled around with my phone, just for something to do. I looked up again after a few minutes, and I saw him with his eyes closed, both ear buds stuck in his ears. Hm, maybe he was just staring at me to intimidate me, and was bored of it already. I breathed a sigh of relief, suddenly feeling relaxed. I checked my watch, seeing there was an hour until the next bus arrives at the academy. I stood up, and walked past Taehyung (who still had his eyes closed) to the end of the building. I stuck my head out a little, and immediately moved back upon seeing that Min Joon was still sitting at the fountain with his friends. When was he going to leave? I took my phone out and went on Instagram. Despite having very few friends in real life, I had many internet friends and followers. I decided to ask them what I should do, and was typing out a caption for a random picture when I felt a presence behind me. 

 

      “‘What do I do if I'm trying to avoid someone but they wouldn't leave? Oh, and I'm stuck hiding behind a building with a creep that keeps on staring at me.’" Taehyung reads over my shoulder, saying the last line with an amused tone. My eyes widen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter