Oh.

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   I woke up, feeling as tired as ever. The sunlight streamed through the thin curtains, the streaks hitting my face. My legs felt sore, as I ran the whole way back to the dorms last night. Thankfully, they didn’t do a full check of the dorms, so I was safe. Unfortunately, I came just when Eun Ji’s friends were leaving. They made a whole commotion, but I just took a shower and went to bed before they could have an excuse to stay any longer. I checked the digital clock, and there was an hour and a half until classes started, which gave me enough time to have breakfast at the cafeteria. I stood up, grabbing my uniform from my chair and slipping it on. I yawned, putting my hair in a high ponytail. I opened the door to my room, going out into the living room. My backpack sat on the coffee table, and I grabbed it; checking if my books were still inside. I confirmed it, and put a few granola bars in the front pocket.

   I went back to my room to get my phone, and saw that I had ten new text messages. I frowned; I just checked a few hours ago, and I had none. I went into my texts, and saw that they were all from one person. Taehyung.

   I NEED YOU TO TUTOR ME TOMORROW.

  WAIT!!! NEVER MIND. I NEED YOU TO TUTOR ME, JUNGKOOK, AND JIMIN TOMORROW.

  WAIT!!! INLUDE YOONGI TOO. AND HOSEOK AND SEOKJINNIE. OH AND NAMJOON. EVEN THOUGH THEY DON’T REALLY NEED HELP.

  THANKS SOO MIN YOU’RE THE BEST!!!

 SINCE YOU HAVE WORK, LET’S JUST MEET UP AT THE MALL AT NINE. BUT HAVE BREAKFAST WITH US, COME AT 7 TO THE CAFETERIA, WE’LL MEET YOU THERE! :D

:) I OWE YOU ONE!

   I mentally face-palmed myself as I went through the rest of the messages containing the details. He didn’t ask me and just believed I would help them. I sighed, putting on my black Converse. I considered whether I should wake Eun Ji up, since I heard her snoring in her room. I mean, it’d be better than staying with the boys alone. I decided to do just that, and I knocked on her door. She’s an extremely light sleeper. I heard a few thumps, and a groan, signaling that she was awake. The door opened a crack, and she peeked out.

      “Can you please, please, please come with me to the cafeteria?” I pleaded. She scratched her head and squinted, before sighing.

      “Fine,” She yawned, “but you owe me one.” How many times have I heard that one before? She shuts the door, presumably going to put on her uniform and her makeup. I don’t wear really any makeup, and I don’t understand the purpose it, but it doesn’t really matter. I go to the living room first, and put my phone on the table. I went inside the kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the fridge, which is endlessly supplied from the school. Anything from ice cream to soda was stocked inside it, and it was just another perk of going to a “rich-kid” school. Even if you’re just on a scholarship there. I’m glad I wasn’t reminded of this too much anymore, as the girls at the school have found things that are much more enjoyable than making fun of me. Those things included trailing after the most popular boys in our school, which of course, included BTS and a few others. To my disgust, it also included Min Joon. Avoiding him for days on end was actually pretty easy, since I barely saw him. Though I did almost go into the men’s bathroom to avoid him when he passed by, which was, needless to say, embarrassing. I did get a few glares from his ‘followers’; since he claimed that I was his girlfriend, but it wasn’t too bad and it’ll probably die down soon. I hope he’ll just clear it up sometime.

   Eun Ji came out of the room, her hair perfectly straightened, and her makeup on perfectly too, and she was sporting more than usual. I don’t know how she does it. I wake up with my hair like a crows nest and I can’t even comb it properly. She links her arm through mine.

      “Come on Soo Min!” She smiles cheerfully, and I feel a bit suspicious of her unusual behavior. Usually, she would come out in a bad mood, as she always is in when I wake her up early. I shook the feeling off; maybe she was just different for no reason today. I scoffed, like that would happen. I went back to the living room, and grabbed my phone from the coffee table. I saw another text that said that they’ll see me at the cafeteria. I grabbed my backpack and held onto the straps as she put on her shoes. We walked out of the room and headed towards the shared cafeteria.

      “So… Are you planning to eat with any one?” She asks slyly. I immediately realize why she put on more makeup than usual today, and was in more than a good mood.

      “Actually, no! I was planning to just eat with you. We haven’t hung out a lot because of work and studying, but I was thinking we could spend all of the meals together. Just us!” I say with faux cheerfulness. She bites her lip, probably wondering if she should tell me her true intention. I waited, and hummed softly just to make her feel nervous. She wasn’t a bad person, but it was a bit irritating that she only wanted to hang out because I’m friends with BTS.

      “Actually, Soo Min… I really just—” She was interrupted by several rounds of whooping, followed by voices yelling out things I couldn’t really make out. Then, just like déjà vu, I was pushed forward with the sudden impact of a back hug. Well… I wonder why this felt so familiar.  Cough cough, yesterday with Yoongi. Eun Ji put her hand to , acting surprised and hiding her smile. I rolled my eyes, struggling to catch my breath as the person knocked the wind out of me. I staggered forward, and the person held on tighter, while the other six ran around us as if in a pack. Eun Ji greeted them happily, and I scanned my eyes around, seeing which one was the one hugging me, as I did not want to turn and look.  

   The person I suspected, Taehyung, was running around us, hollering. Not him, I guess. Yoongi, no. Namjoon’s white hair was nicely styled today. I had to ask him how he does it, but he’s out too. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter