What If...

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   A week has passed since I started tutoring Jungkook and Suga, and everything was going smoothly. Though Jungkook rarely listened, I still had him understand a few of the concepts that he wasn't sure of. He didn't bother to talk to me, always taking off as soon as I ended my lesson. I rarely ran into any other member of BTS, and when I did, they didn't even glance my way. I was finally getting comfortable at this academy, and I felt like nothing would ever bring me down. That is, until I found out that I only had $50 to buy food and mandatory items for school. I also had the money my mother gave me, but I didn't want to spend that unless I had an emergency. 

   I was already planning to apply for a job at the start of school, yet there was so much commotion that I had completely forgotten. Since there were no stores on school ground that was hiring, I decided to get a job at a cafe in a local town. The only days it operated was on the weekend, and I was glad that it didn't interfere with my studying. 

   Eun Ji had a few classes with me, but she always went out, every single night. I rarely saw her, only knowing she was there due to an unmade bed or another dish left unwashed in the sink. It was frustrating that I had not made any other friends here, but my main priority was studying. At least that is what I told myself. I was putting on my work uniform from the cafe, and it was actually pretty stylish. It consisted of a light silk, and cropped Peter Pan blouse, and a layered brown skirt that went down to my knees. I was also required to wear heels, and I was planning to borrow a pair from Eun Ji, since I didn't own any.

   I heard the door open and close, and a person walking to the living room. I dashed to that room, and saw Eun Ji collapsed on the couch.

      "Soo Minnnnnn, I'm so tired. I had duty at the front desk this morning and so many students were complaining a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter