Honestly.

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But I knew one thing for sure. Lee Min Joon just confessed to me

 

       “What did he say to you?” Jungkook asked, quite harshly in fact. His grip was still tight, holding my arm as we stood near the school. It was cold, far too cold to wear a uniform with only a skirt. School was going to start soon. I looked up a Jungkook, ready to answer, but suddenly remembered Min Joon’s confession again. My cheeks flushed, feeling ashamed of not even responding or giving an answer after his confession, even if I did not know how to respond.

       “Nothing, he just… He just wanted to talk, since we hadn’t really talked since middle school.” I replied, flustered, looking down at the ground. It seemed like such an excuse, one that I could even use to deceive myself.

       “Really? Both of you seemed so—,” Jungkook struggled to find the right word, a frown on his face, “weird. Like he just confessed to you or something.” I widened my eyes. Did he hear? Jungkook shook his head, loosening his grip on my arm. He probably didn’t. If he did, it wouldn’t be really good. If what Yoongi told me was true, how Jungkook liked me, it would just be harmful to both him and Min Joon. Honestly, I didn’t want any of them to fight because of me.

       Instead of saying anything to his previous comment, I just said, “Shouldn’t be go to class?” Jungkook did not respond, only taking my hand again. I froze, not sure what was happening right now.

       “Soo Min, I want to ask you to do something for me.” He looked at me intensely, and I nodded slowly.

       “Don’t leave me for Min Joon again.” I widened my eyes, not knowing how to respond. He was looking at me so intensely, like my response was the most important thing. Suddenly, something suddenly shifted. It was suddenly really warm, but not uncomfortable. Even as flakes of snow started to fall, landing on his hair and our uniforms, I still felt warm.

       “Okay.” I said, suddenly feeling awkward. As I said that one word, his face broke into a smile. I smiled too and looked up. The flakes falling from the sky landed on branches of trees, and the atmosphere seemed brighter in a blink of an eye. Jungkook stepped closer, so close all of a sudden. He put his forehead to mine, and I could feel his breath, warm in contrast to the atmosphere around us. I closed my eyes, instantly reminded of the day we were in my dorm. Just like now, he was so close, his lips almost on mine. It was nice and even warmer now that he was so close.

   The moment broke when his phone buzzed. I stepped back as he checked it, my face red.

       “Let’s go to class.” I nodded and he grinned, skipping towards the school building. I rolled my eyes before smiling and catching up with him.

~

   I sighed, closing the doors of the café and leaving for the mall. Apparently, Taehyung and the others were going to meet us at mall and we were going to study. I did not want to drag Ah Jin into all of this, but, that’s what friends are for… Right? My mind was still going over the events that had occurred this morning. Jungkook and I had went to class, and after we didn’t talk much. He had extracurricular activities, and I had wanted to review for a test we had. I hoped it wouldn’t be awkward, since I didn’t even know how I felt about Jungkook anymore. I entered the mall and saw Ah Jin closing up her kiosk. I scanned the mall, looking for the seven out-of-place people that should be hanging around just about now. A few people were wandering around, probably unaware that the mall was going to close. Some employees laughed loudly from one of the sandwich shops, and a few other employees walking around waved to me. Still, I saw absolutely no sign of any of the seve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter