I guess.

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   We both stared at each other, and I had no idea what to do. Yoongi smirked, and I gulped, feeling unreasonably nervous. I quickly stood up, but we only bonked heads in that process. We both stood there awkwardly. On the bright side, I had the math book now.

   What he said a few moments later had me taken aback.

      “Give me the book.” I gaped at him, surprised that his attitude changed in just a few seconds. At first, he was nice and sweet. But now, he changed into sort of a douche. Hmm, what is with mood swings and boys at this school? Maybe I just misjudged him, and he was really just a jerk this whole time. Before I could respond, he held out his hand.

      “You tutored me. You know I’m not the best at math. So pass it. I know you have no problem with the subject.” He said with a smirk on his face.

      “No.” I glared at him, holding the book firm in my hands and refusing to let go of it. Yoongi shook his head, as if I was a little kid and I wouldn’t let go of my toy.

      “Please!” His voice turned a little whiny, and I resisted the urge to laugh.

      “No.” I kept a straight face, proud of myself. He frowned, staring at the book intently.

      “My dad will kill me if I don’t do well in math this year.” He pouted, trying to use aegyo or whatever on me, his eyes as wide as a puppy’s eyes. I shrugged, “That’s not going to work.” Psh, I scoffed. I thought he was the most mature out of all of BTS. Turns out I was wrong. As I got to know them, I realized that their image in the school was only a sliver of what they really were.

      “Will he cut your allowance?” I rolled my eyes and said sarcastically, a bit annoyed at how the wealthy students were not even grateful for what they had.

      “No. But he might ship me off to some other private school. And I know you wouldn’t like that.” He smirked playfully, and I waved him off.

      “I couldn’t care less.” I said firmly. He looked sort of sad for a moment, but his frown suddenly turned into a smirk. I rolled my eyes. Geez, these boys and their mood swings. Before I could even try to roll my eyes again for the thousandth time, I was suddenly caught between Yoongi’s arm and him, himself. How I suddenly went from standing in the middle of the row to being pushed against the bookshelf, I don’t know. His arm was on the other side of me, and his face was dangerously close to mine. This strangely resembles a drama or something I watched. I blushed, avoiding looking up at him, and planning to push him away and tell him off. Hmm, or maybe I should slap him and walk away dramatically. OR EVEN BETTER; kick him in the crotch and run away. I nodded, away in my own thoughts (that were pretty violent), that I didn’t even realize that he had leaned in closer.

      “I know you would be sad if I left.” He whispered in my ear, and I jumped back, startled. I decided to attempt the last choice. I would not want to associate with a ert. I did a jump and extended my leg out, but instead of kicking him in that area, I kicked his leg.

       “Serves you right you ert. And no. Never would I ever be sad if you left.” I grinned and stomped off, bringing my book with me.

      “Soo Min! Seriously I need that book!” He yelled after me. I ignored him and beamed at the woman at the counter, putting the book down. Yoongi walked over, with a slight limp and stood beside me, looking at the math book intently.

   The woman smiled, “You guys are such a cute couple.” My eyes widened, and I started to protest frantically, looking everywhere but at Yoongi. I caught a glimpse of his face when she was checking out the book, and saw that he was smirking. I rolled my eyes again. What a .

      “Here you go. Do you have your card with you?” The woman asked with a smile. I nodded and took out my wallet, taking out my card and handing it to her. She swipes it and hands it back, giving me the book in the process. I thank her, and exit the store. I feel Yoongi’s gaze on my back, and I look back uncomfortably, giving him a glare. He grins and stuffs his hands in his pockets. I walk over to the ramen shop, the heavy aroma filling my nose pleasantly. Eagerly, I enter the shop, seeing Ah Jin on her phone, tapping furiously. There are three bowls on the table, and the elderly woman who runs the store takes a tray out, carefully placing the soft drinks on the table. There were lemon slices placed on the edge of the glass, with ice cubes and a small straw to accompany it. I thank her profusely, with the knowledge of the fact that she keeps the shop open this late because of us. Yoongi bows, and so does Ah Jin, and the woman waves us down. We thank her again and sit down. I take the chopsticks and pick up the noodles, inhaling the thing. I was hungry, since I hadn’t eaten a thing in nine hours.  

   I’m drinking some of my iced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter