Bonding?

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course I told Jimin the whole story; with the bullying and about Min Joon. After he told me about his heartbreaking childhood, I felt that I could confide in him, since we had something in common. He was caring, and he comforted me when I almost started to cry. Before I realized it, I fell asleep.

   It was a peaceful sleep, unlike the ones I had before, here at the academy. It wasn't a nightmare, it was far from that. I woke up too soon though, and I immediately forgot what the content of the dream was. I found myself in Jimin's arms, inches away from his face. He put down his jacket the night before for us to sit on, so we were lying comfortably on the ground. I looked at his sleeping face and I took in his features; how perfect they were. He looked like a child when he was sleeping, and I didn't want to disturb him. I tried to move as subtly as I could, wiggling out of his grasp every few seconds, as his other arm was hugging me. Suddenly, when I was so close to escaping his grip, I felt him get closer and tighten his grasp on me. I stiffened, feeling awkward and... Just plain awkward. It wasn't helping that I was wearing a dress, and it was slowly hiking up my legs. I was never this close to a boy before -I haven't even had my first kiss yet-, and I didn't know what to do. Finally, I decided to wake him up, no matter what it took. 

      "Jimin? Jimin, wake up." I said quietly. Everything he had told me the night before flooded back, and I became aware that I wouldn't know what to say once he wakes up.  "Just be normal and treat me how you used to. I don't want people to treat me differently just because of my past" How could I? It would be so difficult to treat him like I treated him before. I was constantly rude to him, and I don't know how I could just be like that again. But, then again, if it was me, I would have wanted him to treat me like he did before. I sighed; this was going to be hard. 

      "Wake up Jimin." I shook him, even though that wasn't easy since he had a firm grip on me. His eyes slowly opened, and he was squinting at me. "What? Please, get your hands off me." I rolled my eyes. I was good at acting, good at pretending. I just hoped that this is what he wanted me to do. 

   He smirked and bit his lip 'seductively', "What? Are you afraid that you can't resist me after?" I sighed and pushed him off me. I stood up quickly, only to feel a bit light-headed. Jimin stood up slowly, and stretched his arms out, yawning. At the same time, both of our stomachs rumbled. I held my arms around my stomach, blushing with embarrassment. 

      "Oh my God Jimin. Are you going to get us out of this forest? I swear, if I have to starve for one more hour, you won't live to see tomorrow." I stuck out my tongue to show that I was kidding. "Woah, how violent. I think now that I'm able to see better, I can get us out of here." He scratched his head, "Now whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter