Alright.

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Yoongi walked slowly towards me, as if in a trance. I was frozen in fear. The things Jimin told me had me paranoid. I mean, he wasn’t actually going to hurt me… Right? I pondered on this question for the remaining time (that I might have left), and before I knew it, he was in front of me. My eyes widened, as he looked terrible. His eyes were half closed and it seemed that he had not slept in days. Usually he looked so relaxed, like he didn’t have a care in the world. But now, it seemed that he really intended on destroying the person that woke him up.

       “Hey Yoongi? You look really tired.” I mentally face-palmed myself. OF COURSE HE WAS TIRED.

       So I tried again, “Yoongi, are you okay? I think you aren’t really awake yet…so maybe you should you know, go back to the ramen shop and sleep.”

   His brow furrowed, and he looked confused for a moment. I sighed; maybe it won’t be so bad. I mean, he isn’t stabbing me yet, so I guess I’m fine. That is, until he makes this weird sound that is a cross between a bad cough and an angry old man. It’s then when I know I’m dead for sure.

    I backed away as he rubbed his eyes (which was actually pretty adorable, considering the fact that he did it in a way that a little kid would), eager to escape this uncomfortable situation. I normally pride myself in being the most courageous person in the room, but now it was a life or death situation. And Jimin informing me about how intimidating Yoongi was when he was half asleep did not really help either.

       “Yoongi—” Before I could continue, he was suddenly in my personal space.

       “You woke me up right? Why did you wake me up?” He said this so clearly and matter-of-fact that I was caught by surprise.

       “Well I didn’t exactly—”

       “You should never interrupt someone when they’re sleeping.” he said slowly, and I was frozen in fear. Why was he so calm?

       “You should know that I haven’t slept for three days.” He stated this as if it was a fact that the whole world should be aware of. He took a step closer, which made me take a step back.

       “Look, um, I know I was the one who made you stay yesterday for a long time and I’m sorry but please, it doesn’t have to come to this.” I said frantically, suddenly reminded of what Jimin had said about how Yoongi didn’t stop until he found the culprit. I didn’t want to make up an excuse, so I just decided to confess.

       “Yoongi, it was me okay? I’m sorry.” I said nervously, hoping he would just yell or something and come to his senses. Instead, he stepped closer, which obviously, made me step back.

   I thought it was better to stay silent, but the closer he came, the more intimidating it was. So, I did something pretty stupid.

       “PLEASE SPARE ME!”

       He froze and squinted at me, as if he was seeing me for the first time.

       His eyes widened, and was not half-open anymore, “Soo Min?” I stood there, feeling pretty confused.

        “Are you okay?” I asked.

       He nodded, looking as confused as I felt. “What happened there?” he asked, “And why are we at the mall?” I coughed, looking around for some help.

   I doubt he would spare me if I told him that he was chasing me and the others because we woke him up. Jimin, Namjoon, Ah Jin, and the others that I haven’t seen since we left the ramen shop… They were all gone. I thought Jimin would stay at least, but I guess he ran off somewhere when he saw Yoongi was awake. I pondered on this, and suddenly had a terrifying idea. Maybe a Yoongi that was awake and was aware of what was going on was going to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter