Why is He So Annoying?

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Stuck with Jimin in the forest for the entire night? I'd rather be stuck with a wild coyote in a cage. Not that there is any difference anyways. After seeing him stumble around and look for an exit out of this forest, I gave up giving him the silent treatment. 

      "I have a feeling it's going to rain." I stated, with a blank expression on my face. Jimin bit his lip and glanced at the sky. 

      "I have no idea," He sighed and gestured for me to stand up, which I did. I walked over to him and stood next to him, anticipating what he wanted to say next. "Why are you so close? Can't resist me?" Jimin smirked. I scoffed and moved farther away, inching a step back every single second. The next thing he did was unexpected. 

   He grabbed my hand and pulled me against him, putting his arm around my waist. My eyes widened, and I struggled to get out of his grasp. "What's wrong with you? Let me go!" I punched him in the stomach, which did nothing, and I could feel his toned body underneath his shirt. I gulped and shook my head. Why was I even thinking about that!? Get a grip, I told myself. I didn't realize that I had said it out loud. 

Jimin's POV

      "Get a grip." I turned around at her voice. Why was she saying that to me? She was holding out her fist, and was looking blankly ahead. I grinned and laughed to myself. She was only talking to herself, yet she didn't notice she had said it aloud. The only reason I had my arm around her waist was to ensure that she'll fall for me. I knew that Jungkook wouldn't go down without a fight, especially with a girl. The only way to get him to actually back off was to make her like me. 

   Now that I looked at her closely, I saw that she was pretty cute, in the sort of 'I don't need anyone's help' sort of way. When she was asleep, she kept on mumbling things like 'why are you doing this' and 'what did I do to deserve this'. The look on her face, it was a look that I was familiar with. It was how I looked before.

      "So, you want to see my abs?" I smirked. She gasped and pushed me away. "N-no! Why would I want to see that?" She glared at me. I laughed, "I heard you tell yourself to get a grip. So, Scholarship, do you want me to take off my shirt?" 

      "Oh my God, you're such a ert! And stop calling me Scholarship!" Her face was really red, but it just made her look cuter. 

      "Aish Scholarship, calm down. I should be calling you a ert. You're the one who punched me just to feel my abs." I said this calmly. It didn't make sense, but it did make her flustered. She bit her lip and looked down. I knew I won, but I went closer just to see if she was actually mad. I stopped in front of her and she looked up, right before kicking me in the crotch. I kneeled down in pain, groaning as I fell onto the ground.

      "You deserved it." she said, before laughing a little. I looked at her, and made puppy dog eyes, which made her laugh even harder. A few seconds later, she was lying on the ground beside me, laughing her off. 

      "Aish, that actually hurt. Jeez, what a ert you are." I turned around and faced her. She immediately stopped laughing. "No, but seriously, did you take lessons on how to kick people in their crotch? Because that hurt like hell." I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter