Okay.

Eliston Academy (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Eun Ji's group of friends stare at them  in surprise. One of them asks with wide eyes, "You want to dance with her?" There was no response though, just both of them looking at me, expecting an answer. 

      "I-I," I stuttered, "I don't know." Jimin rolls his eyes and turns to Jungkook, who is looking down at his hands. I'm postitive that Jimin hates me, or at least doesn't enjoy my presence at all, so this comes to me as a surprise. Jimin holds out one of his hands, looking at me expectantly. 

      "Well, making someone wait is rude..." Jimin sighs. I hesitantly take his hands, not looking him in the eye. What is happening? Is the world about to explode? Is this a dream? I keep on asking myself questions as he led me to the middle of the ballroom. There were too many questions, and not enough answers. The whole ballroom is silent, with the exception of a cheesy slow song, as we dance. I don't even realize that I'm swaying to the music, until Jimin coughs. 

      "Huh?" I snap out of my daze and say cluelessly. Jimin glares at me. 

      "Don't think I actually like you okay. This is just so Jungkook will stop liking you. He's my hyung, and I doubt he likes you so much that he'll fight for you, so maybe he'll stop. If you know what's good for yourself, you should stay away from him." Jimin say, his breath touching my neck. I knew something was going on. 

      "I don't like your 'hyung', and I am trying to avoid him. He will just stop liking me eventually. But don't you think what you're doing is going too far?" I try to whisper, but my words become louder as I get to the end of the sentence. Jimin looks around and suddenly, he pushes me closer against him. 

      "What I'm actually doing is benefiting you both. Pretend that you're enjoying this, he doesn't look too convinced."  I spot him standing off to the side, staring at us with a look of doubt. I do a quick look-around, and no one seems to be dancing. All the girls were glaring at me, and all the boys were whispering among themselves. I suddenly get a flashback to a year ago, when the incident happened. 

   It was a rainy day after school, one of the first days of high school.  I, of course, had no friends to talk or hang out with, so I spent most of my time at school studying. I hated going back home and waiting for my mother to come home for dinner. She had many part-time jobs, way too many, only returning for the occasional meal. I was a burden to her, and even though she didn't say so, I knew. My father left because of me, fearing the responsibility of raising a child. For the first few years of my life, my grandparents raised me, while my mother went washing dishes and cleaning office buildings to provide us with money. Then, they both passed away, leaving my mother a child to take care of herself. Living in various moldy basements, struggling to pay the rent, only having bowls of rice to eat for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter