New Students

5 Scary Tales Of SM High School

 

After the punishment, the girls never go to school late. They are always on time.

After one week…

Yoona’s class has a new student.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! I’m Jo Yeo Woon but you can call me Ann J, that’s my nickname.” The girl said.

“Annyeong Ann J!” the students greet.

Ann J sat on the vacant desk.

All of them are looking at her.

Ann J thought that it is because she is new.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Lunch Break…

The five girls are in the canteen eating together. “We have a new classmate today.” Yoona said.

“Really?” they said.

“Her name is Jo Yeo Woon and her nickname is Ann J.” Yoona said. “She sat on the always vacant seatt. I wonder why it is always vacant.”

“It is because that seat is where Maki used to sit.” Hyoyeon seriously said.

“How did you know?” Yoona asks.

“I heard your classmates talking inside the restroom. They said that it was your new classmate who sits in the desk where no one used since Maki died.” Hyoyeon said.

“Aish! Stop those scary stories.” Luna said.

“Why is no one tried to use that desk?” Sulli asks.

“The owner of that desk suicide so the students think that whoever used the desk again will die.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, they should’ve thrown that desk.” Krystal said.

“They already done that but…” it was Taemin.

“But what?” Sulli asks.

“The teachers ask the janitor to throw that on the next day, they found the desk back in the classroom.” Taemin said.

All the girls felt goosebump.

“Lee Taemin! Stop telling scary stories to the girls!” the homeroom teacher of Taemin said.

“But it is true.” Taemin said.

“Shut up! Don’t disturb the girls in their lunch.” The teacher said and left them.

“Is she new here?” Luna asks.

“Ne. She is Miss Kwon. She replaced Mr. Park when he went to abroad.” Taemin said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Ann J was alone eating inside the classroom. Although some students are there busy chatting.

“Ann J.” one of her classmates called.

“Ne?” she said.

“Why do you choose to sit there when there are vacant sits at the back?” her classmate asks.

“This desk is a little bit near the front. I don’t like sitting at the back because for me, sitting there is like another world.” She said.

“Ah… I see but-”

“Soyou, don’t tell her.” Another one said.

“But Dasom-” That Soyou said.

“You will scare her.” That Dasom said.

“What is it?” Ann J curiously asks.

“Yah! You two! Don’t scare the new student.” Yoona yells as she walking to her desk.

“I wasn’t scaring her. It was Soyou.” Dasom said and left with Soyou.

“Uhmm… G-Gomaweoh.” Ann J said.

“What for? Those two are not bullying you, right? I didn’t do anything also.” Yoona said.

“But based on their talking about, I think they are going to tell me a scary story and I hate scary story.” Ann J said.

“Just a tip for you; don’t listen to the other’s story especially scary ones.” Yoona said and opens her notebook.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yoona was going to her apartment when she heard a sound in the other apartment. “Finally, someone will be living in that creepy apartment.” Yoona said before going inside her apartment. “I’m home!”

“Oh! You are back.” Yoona’s mom said. “Change your clothes and we are going to eat our dinner.”

“Ne.” Yoona said.

Yoona went to her room and changes her clothes. After that, she went to the dining room.

“Umma, someone is living now in the creepy apartment.” Yoona said.

“Yah! Don’t call that creepy apartment.” Her mom said.

“Araso. But I wonder who lives there?” Yoona said.

“I heard to the landlady that the owners of the apartment who left was came back last night.” Her mom said.

“Really? Lucky the landlady accepts them.” Yoona said.

“They paid the landlady.” Her mom said.

After her mom done eating, it stood up.

“I’m going to the hospital. I’ll be staying there tonight with your appa. You wash the dishes and take out the garbage. Araso?” her mom said.

“Ne.” Yoona said.

After her mom left, Yoona began to wash the dishes and after that she took the garbage and get out.

She was surprised to see Ann J coming out from the creepy apartment.

“Omo! Ann J, I didn’t know you are living there.” Yoona said.

“My auntie and I just moved in here. Actually, my auntie used to be living here.” Ann J said.

“Ah…” Yoona said. “Why do you decide to move here?”

“Well, it wasn’t my decision. It was my mom’s decision. I got kicked out from the school where I am studying because someone hurt and she accused me that I am the one who hurt her.” Ann J said. “So, my mom asked my auntie to let me study where she studied when she was in high school.”

“Ah… So your auntie studied in our school.” Yoona said. “I wonder what section she is.”

“I tried to ask her that but she scolded me. She doesn’t want to talk anything about her school life. Actually, when we arrived here, she just locked herself in her room and she will go out if it is time to eat.” Ann J said.

“Weird.” Yoona said.

“Weird indeed.” Ann J said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 Somewhere in America…

Park’s residence…

“What do you mean going back to Korea?” Gyuri asks her parents.

“You heard us. Our company encounters very big problem and if it continues we will lose all our money and properties.” Gyuri’s dad said.

“Gyuri, you need to go back to Korea. Living here is very expensive so you need to live again there for a while.” Gyuri’s mom said.

“Where do I live there? We already sold our house there.” Gyuri asks.

“Your auntie just moved in Seoul with her daughter. They bought a house and you can live there.” Her mom said.

“Who’s auntie?” she asks.

“Your auntie in Jeju.” Her mom said.

“I have an auntie in Jeju?” she asks. She doesn’t know that. All she knows that all her relatives are in Europe and America so who is her auntie in Jeju?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

On the next day…

The 5 girls waited each other in the bus stop. It was their way to go early in school.

“Yoona is late for being early.” Luna said.

Then, Yoona came running with Ann J. “Mian. I wait for Ann J.” Yoona said.

“You are late and it is one warning for you this week.” Hyoyeon said.

“Unnie……” Yoona uses her aegyo.

“Aish! It’s annoying.” Hyoyeon said. “Let’s go. Here’s the bus.”

All of them get inside the bus.

When the bus started to move, another student came running. “Wait! Wait!” she shouts.

The bus stops to wait her.

“Kamsahamnida!” the student said as she gets inside the bus.

She looks around the bus but there are no vacant seats anymore so she has no choice but to stand. It was hard for her to stand up while the bus is moving.

She keeps on stumbling.

Sulli stood up and let the student sit.

The student smiles at her. “Kamsahamnida!”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Krystal & Sulli’s class has two new students…

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! I’m Lee Ji Hoon but you can call me Effie.” The new student said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! I’m Lee Yoo Jin but you can call me Lenny.” The other new student said.

“Woah! You are the student in the bus.” Sulli said.

“Oh! We are classmate! Kamsahamnida again.” Lenny said.

“Lenny, where are you from?” Sulli asks when Lenny sat on the vacant chair next to her.

“Jeju. I just moved in last week with my umma.” Lenny said.

“Are you two only living here?” Sulli asks.

“Aniyo. My cousin Gyuri unnie will be living with us because their business has problem.” Lenny said.

“Ah…” Sulli said.

“How about you Effie?” Krystal asks.

“I’m from Busan and I need to study here so my umma won’t be alone in the house she is taking care of. She is a caretaker of a house of Jung Family. When the mother died a year ago, the daughter stayed in America with her dad so the house left alone. The daughter doesn’t want to sell the house so she hires my umma to become caretaker.” Effie said.

“Ah…” Krystal said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Lunch Break…

Krystal and Sulli introduce Lenny to them.

“Cool. Our group is getting bigger.” Yoona said.

“Where’s Hyoyeon?” Luna asks.

“Walking around the campus with Onew. She can’t stop until she solves the mysteries.” Taemin said from the back.

“Mysteries?” Effie asks.

“Well… It is all about the 5 sca-”

“Teukie, stop that!” Luna said. “Don’t listen to them. They are just fooling around.” She said to the new students.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon and Onew went to the school clinic. There is no one there because the doctor already left before lunch break.

“Let’s find something that it will serve as a clue before someone saw as here.” Hyoyeon said.

“What kind of clue?” Onew asks.

“Anything.” Hyoyeon said and started looking at the cabinets.

She saw the desk of Nurse Hye Kyo. No one used it after she was gone because the principal never hired a nurse anymore.

She tries to open the drawer of the desk but it was lock.

“Excuse me.” Someone said.

Onew and Hyoyeon look at the door and saw a girl there.

“Re Dee?” Hyoyeon said.

“You knew her?” Onew asks.

“Ne. She is my friend when I was in elementary.” Hyoyeon said.

“Annyeong Hyoyeon! I didn’t know you study here.” Re Dee said. “And you know him too. He is my classmate.”

She gets inside the clinic.

“What are you doing here in clinic?” Onew asks.

“I had a headache so I went here.” Re Dee said.

“The doctor isn’t here. He already left.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, what are you two doing here?” Re Dee asks.

“Nothing.” Onew said.

“Let’s go. I have a medicine in my bag.” Hyoyeon said. But before they get out, the door closed all by it and even the windows.

Onew tries to open the door but it won’t.

“Shoot! It won’t open.” Onew said. It feels like someone was pulling the door from the outside.

Hyoyeon helps him.

“Re Dee, help us!” Hyoyeon said.

Re Dee helps them and after a while the door opens and also the windows.

The bell rings and it means that the lunch break is over.

Hyoyeon, Onew and Re Dee didn’t tell to others what happened.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Summer break…

Hyoyeon always rides her bicycle when she is going to Re Dee’s apartment. Re Dee was living alone in her apartment because her parents are working abroad.

Hyoyeon parks her bicycle on the side and went inside the building. She went straight to the stairs.

Re Dee’s apartment is in 4th floor. Even though Hyoyeon wants to use the elevator, she is scared.

When the first time she went there, she used the elevator. She was alone in the elevator that time.

She pressed the 4th button. But the elevator didn’t stop at the 4th floor, it stops in 5th floor.

When the elevator door opens, the 5th floor is very different to the other floors. It looks old and as if no one lives there.

When Hyoyeon presses the close button, a cold wind passed through her. She hurriedly presses the close button until it was close. She presses the 4th button and good thing the elevator stops at the 4th floor.

She told it to Re Dee and Re Dee told her that no one is living at the 5th floor because the owner doesn’t allow it because there are some stories that there are some ghosts living there and doesn’t want to get disturb and that is the reason the 5th button in the elevator is missing.

When Hyoyeon arrived at Re Dee’s apartment, Re Dee was already outside.

“Omo! You are early.” Hyoyeon said.

“I don’t want to get scold by you and Luna for being late.” Re Dee said.

They are going to the park to play and also to have picnic with the boys.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When Re Dee and Hyoyeon arrived at the park, Luna, Krystal, Sulli, Yoona and Ann J are already there.

“Are we late?” Hyoyeon asks putting the basket on the grass.

“Aniyo. Just in time.” Luna said who is very strict it comes for being late.

“Lenny and Effie will be late because Lenny can get out of the house because her cousin keeps on scolding her.” Krystal said after reading the message from Effie.

“Lenny’s cousin is so annoying. She acts like the owner of the house.” Sulli said.

“Lenny’s cousin name is Park Gyuri, right?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne.” Sulli said.

“Sounds familiar.” Yoona said.

“I mentioned Park Gyuri when I told you the story about the Lady In The Restroom.” Sulli said.

“Oh right. The selfish girl.” Yoona said.

“Who is Park Gyuri?” Re Dee asks.

“She is the girl who accidentally killed the student named Go Ara in the restroom.” Sulli said.

“But why?” Re Dee asks.

“Gyuri wants to be the number 1 in all exams in school but unfortunately Go Ara became number 1. To get revenge, they scare Go Ara without knowing that the girl has a heart illness.” Sulli said. “The girl haunted them until two of them died, one of them was now crazy and the remaining two left their house and went somewhere far away.”

“But it was just a story. No one knows if it is true or not.” Yoona said.

At last, Lenny and Effie came. And also the boys.

“Sulli, your bracelet is cute.” Krystal said when she saw Sulli’s bracelet.

“Oh this? I found it somewhere but I can’t remember.” Sulli said.

“Can I have it?” Krystal asks.

“Aniyo. I like it too.” Sulli said.

“I want it too.” Lenny said.

“Why don’t you girls play some games and whoever wins she will have the bracelet?” Amber suggested.

“Call!” Sulli said.

Krystal and Lenny agree.

And even the other girls want to play too.

“This will be easy. From that big tree, you will run towards here and after that, you will eat 10 slices of kimbap with a wasabi on top. Whoever finishes first, she will have the bracelet.” Siwon said.

The girls went to the big tree.

“Ready girls?” Leeteuk said.

“READY!” they shout.

“Go!” Leeteuk shouts.

The girls run as fast as they could.

Lenny reaches first and begins to eat the kimbap.

After few seconds she finished the challenge.

“Lenny wins!” Siwon announces.

Lenny was happy to win the bracelet. She wears it quickly and she felt strange. As if a cold wind wraps around her body.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Start of class again…

Luna and her classmates are chatting about their summer vacation when their teacher came in with a new student.

“Everyone, you have a new classmate. She is Kim Young Won.” Their teacher said.

“Hi Kim Young Won!” they greet.

“Call me Chemi. Everyone calls me that.” She said proudly.

“Well, Chemi you can sit next to Luna at the front.” The teacher said. “Now, let’s begin our class.”

During the lecture, Chemi keeps on using her handphone.

“Chemi, handphones are not allowed during class period. You need to listen to my lecture.” The teacher said.

“I already know that so it is ok if I won’t listen.” Chemi said.

Luna looks at her. ‘She reminds me of Eun Gyo in the story that Leeteuk told us.’

Until the end of the class, Chemi didn’t listen to all their teachers.

Luna was so annoyed at her especially when Chemi makes their new teacher look like a fool.


Happy New Year everyone!

 

Sorry for keeping you waiting and waiting! I just need to think new ideas before I update this story... Have fun reading this...

 

T/N: The elevator part makes me scared while I am writing that. kekeke