Amber Is In Danger

5 Scary Tales Of SM High School

Sulli and Lenny went to the mental hospital where Seungyeon is but unfortunately she wasn’t there anymore.

 “She is well now so we let her go.” The nurse said.

“Where is she now?” Sulli asks.

“She is living with her family now.” The nurse said.

“Do you have any contact information?” Lenny asks.

“I’m sorry but we can’t give you that. Hospital rules.” The nurse said.

“Ok… Thanks.” The two said.

The two left the hospital.

“I thought we will be able to talk to her but we failed.” Lenny said.

“Let’s go to Amber. Let’s tell her about what happened.” Sulli said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When Sulli and Lenny left the hospital, the nurse who talked to them received a phone call.

“Two high school girls are asking about her too.” the nurse said.

“High school girls?”

“Yes. And just like I told you before, Miss Seungyeon isn’t here anymore and I can’t give you her information.” The nurse said.

“Fine… I’ll just find her.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What she isn’t there anymore?” Amber said when Sulli Lenny told her about what happened.

“The nurse told us that she is with her family now.” Sulli said.

“That’s impossible. Mr. Moon told me that she was abandoned by her family after bringing her in the mental hospital.” Amber said.

“Do you think the nurse is hiding something?” Lenny asks.

“I don’t think so.” Amber said. “Unless, Seungyeon escaped.”

“But how is that possible?” Sulli asks.

“Maybe with the help of someone she knows.” Amber said. “Let’s go.”

“Where are we going?” Lenny asks.

“To my hide-out.” Amber said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Krystal and Kibum went to Effie’s house.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo Mrs. Lee.” Krystal greets Effie’s mom. “Is Effie there?”

“She went to the grocery store but she will be back soon.” Effie’s mom said. “Come in.”

The two get inside and sat on the sofa.

“I’ll give you something to drink.” Effie’s mom said and went to the kitchen.

Then, Jessica came out from the bathroom. “Ahjumma, the shower isn’t working again!” Jessica loudly said.

“Jessica Jung?” Kibum said.

Jessica froze when she saw him. “K-Kibum.”

‘I knew it!’ Krystal thought.

“W-What are you doing here?” Jessica asks.

“Krystal brought me here.” Kibum said.

Jessica looks at Krystal. “How do you know him? Did you find him?” Jessica asks.

“No. It just happened that he is staying in our house.” Krystal said.

“Sica, Fany needs you. You need to visit her.” Kibum said.

“Why should I do that? It won’t make any difference if I visit her or not.” Jessica said.

“I don’t know why you are saying that when you know that you’re the one who caused of her coma.” Krystal said.

“Caused of Fany’s coma? What do you mean?” Kibum asks.

“Yah! Don’t say anything stupid!” Jessica shouts.

“Years ago there are two best friends named: Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung. They are both came from America but different places. The two always hanging out in the stairs towards the rooftop. When Valentines came, the school had a game that whoever received the most hearts will be the King and Queen of Valentines and it happened that Tiffany Hwang Kim Kibum became the King and Queen. Jessica Jung gets jealous when the two became close and when Tiffany is going to the rooftop, she saw Jessica running and Jessica accidentally pushed Tiffany which caused her to fall down the stairs.” Krystal said. “Tell me, isn’t it familiar?” she said looking at Jessica.

“Why you!” Jessica angrily said and she was about to hurt Krystal when Kibum blocks her way.

“What did you just do to Tiffany?!” Kibum angrily shouts.

“K-Kibum…” Jessica said.

“Come with me. You need to apologize to Fany.” Kibum said while holding Jessica’s hand.

“Aniyo!” Jessica said and frees her hand from Kibum. She went outside.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon and Re Dee went to the market to buy their foods. Hyoyeon’s mom went to a province for a seminar and she will be gone for a month so they need to have stocks for a month.

“Thank you for coming with us, Onew.” Re Dee said.

“You know I am always here for you girls. One call from Hyoyeon and I will fly to go wherever you are.” Onew said.

“Oh come on! You came here just because I promised to you that I will make a fried chicken for you.” Hyoyeon said. “Re Dee, can you go to the cheese counter? I forgot to get the cheese.”

“Got it!” Re Dee said and left them.

While Onew is pushing the push-cart, Hyoyeon was looking for the things she will gonna buy.

“Jinki?” someone said.

Onew saw his cousin Jang Ri In.

“Noona, Annyeong!” Onew greets.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Nurse Ri In.” Hyoyeon greets.

“Why are you two here? Don’t tell me, Jinki, you two are dating.” She said.

“Aniyo, noona. Why would we date here?” Onew said.

“Jinki?” Hyoyeon asks.

“That’s his nickname.” She said.

Hyoyeon burst out laughing. “Nice. Jinki.” She said.

“Aish! Don’t tell that to others. They will laugh at me.” Onew said.

“So, what are you doing here? As far as I know, Jinki isn’t the type of guy that will go in this kind of place.” She said.

“Stop calling me Jinki, noona.” Onew said.

“I ask for his help in exchange of fried chicken.” Hyoyeon said.

“I see.” She said. “How about I invite you guys for dinner? I’m alone in my apartment so it would be nice if you will join me for dinner.”

“Great!” Onew said.

Re Dee came back with the cheese.

“Re Dee, Nurse Ri In is inviting us for dinner.” Hyoyeon said.

“Is that so? Great.” Re Dee said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Amber, Sulli and Lenny went to the abandoned house.

“Amber, isn’t this trespassing?” Sulli asks.

“Aniyo.” Amber said.

“Are you sure?” Sulli asks.

“Kai’s mom told me that it’s ok to go here as long as I won’t steal anything and I will not organize a party here.” Amber said. “The one who lived here is their neighborhood.”

“And who is Kai?” Lenny asks.

“The nerdy boy in our school.” Amber said.

“There are too many nerdy boys in our school.” Lenny said.

“The president of the Nerdy Boys Club.” Amber said.

“We have that kind of club?” Lenny asks.

“Are you really a member of our Student Council? How on earth you don’t know the NBC?” Sulli asks.

“Ah! NBC! I didn’t know that it is the meaning of NBC.” Lenny said.

“Aigoo…” Amber and Sulli sighed.

“Anyway, I brought you here to search for any clues. I believed that the owner of this house is either Seungyeon , Hara or Jiyoung.” Amber said.

“Now I get it.” Sulli said.

“You go look in the 2nd floor and I will look here.” Amber said.

“Ok.” Sulli and Lenny said.

Amber was looking in the study room of the house and she didn’t know that someone is looking at her.

Silently, the mysterious person is walking towards her holding a rope.

Amber senses that someone is on her back but before she turns around the mysterious person wrap the rope on Amber’s neck.