The Dreams

5 Scary Tales Of SM High School

Ann J just got home late that night. “I’m home.” She said.

No one responses and it is not unusual since her auntie always locks up in her room. She went to her own room and starting to make her assignments.

After few minutes, she looks at the empty notebook. She can’t do her assignments because she is bothered. Tomorrow will be their Halloween Party and also the day that the ghosts will kill them. Their group divided into two because of misunderstandings, Nicole is missing and they can’t solve the mysteries.

Ann J went to her bed and tried to sleep.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Ann J was walking in the hallway of their school building. It is quiet since all the students are in their classrooms. She was getting near in her classroom when bunch of students came out of it wearing their P.E. uniforms.

The students look like they can’t see Ann J and they are passing through her.

Ann J takes a peek inside the classroom and saw two girls there. The two girls are familiar.

“Yuri, are you mad at me?” the Japanese girl said.

‘Yuri? She is Auntie Yuri! And the other girl is Maki!’ Ann J’s thought.

“Yuri, talk to me please.” Maki said.

“What do you want me to say?” Yuri asks. “You betrayed me!”

“I didn’t… Ok, if making Max to be my boyfriend is a betrayal, I’m sorry.” Maki said. “Just always think that I am always your chingu.”

“I wish you’ll be dead.” Yuri said angrily and went out.

Maki sighed and decided to go too. They have P.E. class and she can’t skip the class.

Ann J follows Maki until they walk pass the clinic.

“We need to find it before someone does.” Someone said from the clinic.

Maki stops walking and takes a peek inside the clinic. She saw Coach Kan and Dr. Song talking.

“But where will gonna find it?” Dr. Song asks. “We are doomed if one of students find it or worse if the principal find it.”

Coach Kan senses that someone is listening to them. She opens the door and saw Maki there.

“What are you doing here?” Coach Kan asks.

“I-I…” Maki doesn’t know what will she gonna say.

“Have you heard everything?” Coach Kan asks.

“I-I…” Maki was getting nervous. She was about to run when Coach Kan pulls her hair. “AH!!” she shouts.

Coach Kan covers Maki’s mouth while pulling her inside the clinic.

Dr. Song injects something to Maki to make her fall asleep.

Ann J saw everything and she can’t do anything.

“What we will gonna do?” Coach Kan asks.

Dr. Song took out something from the drawer. “We can’t let her live. We will kill her.” Dr. Song said.

“How?” Coach Kan asks.

“Let’s go to her classroom.” Dr. Song said.

They went to Maki’s classroom and tie the rope in the ceiling, and then they put the rope on her neck and let her hanging. The two left immediately.

Ann J was terrified of what she saw. “Maki didn’t kill herself. It was Dr. Song and Coach Kan. Sulli and the others are right.” Ann J said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Lenny got home late and her mother scolded her. She went to her room and sleep.

While she is sleeping, a white smoke came in her room and stays on her head.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Lenny is entering their school.

She went to her classroom but it was empty.

Soon, the dark fill the sky. It is already night.

“Why is our school empty? Where are the others?” Lenny asks.

As she walks on the hallway, she heard whispers.

“Gyuri, are you sure about this? What if we get caught?” someone asks.

Lenny takes a peek in the classroom.

“Who are they? Why are they in our classroom?” Lenny asks.

“No one will be here because they are all in the stadium for the Halloween Party.” Gyuri said.

“Gyuri unnie?” Lenny recognizes the girl.

“What if Go Ara fight back if we scare her?” the girl wearing a white lady costume asks.

“She won’t, ok?” Gyuri said. “Now, Sungyeon and Jiyoung will be our look out while I and Nicole will be hiding in the cubicles. Hara, you’re in charge of scaring her.”

Finally, Lenny knows what is going on. “This is the night that Go Ara died.” she said.

She decided to follow the five girls.

It is 8:00 in the evening when Go Ara came to the restroom. Lenny follows her and she saw how Hara scares her and she fainted.

“Girls, mission accomplished.” Hara said.

Jiyoung and Sungyeon came while Gyuri and Nicole came out from the cubicle.

“Is she dead?” Jiyoung asks.

“Of course she is not! She just fainted.” Gyuri said. “Now, bring her to the last cubicle and close it.”

When no one moves, “Nicole, Sungyeon, do it.” She said.

“B-But…” Sungyeon said.

“Do it! She is not dead. She just fainted.” Gyuri said.

After doing what Gyuri told them and removing Hara’s make-up, they all went out of the school.

Lenny looks at Go Ara. “I feel sorry for what they have done to you.” Lenny said.

Few minutes have passed after Gyuri’s group gone when two people enter the restroom.

“What is it? Why do you want to talk to me?” a woman’s voice asks.

Lenny knew her. It is Coach Kan and she is with Dr. Song.

“We need to find it as soon as possible. I heard that the principal is getting suspicious to us. After the first death, a student became crazy and decided to drop out. If he found out that we are responsible to the death, we are doom.” Dr. Song said.

Just then, Go Ara came out from the cubicle.

Lenny’s eyes widened. “She is still alive.” Lenny said. “She was just fainted a while ago.”

“Yah! Why are you here?!” Coach Kan asks.

“So, you’re the cause of death of that student.” Go Ara said.

“Don’t try to get in our way or you will gonna follow that student.” Dr. Song said.

“I’m not scared.” Go Ara said.

Just then, Dr. Song took something out from his bag.

“I didn’t know I will gonna use this.” Dr. Song said. “Mi Youn, hold her tightly.”

Coach Kan holds Go Ara tightly.

Dr. Song injects something to Go Ara that makes her heart aches. After few seconds, Go Ara died.

Coach Kan puts back Go Ara in the last cubicle.

“We killed another student again.” Coach Kan said.

“We didn’t if no one seen us.” Dr. Song said. “Let’s go back to the party.”

Lenny was frozen in her place after watching the scene. She can’t believe that they’re suspicions are right.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Effie is in the school and she is trying to find her friends. “I wonder where Krystal and others are.” Effie said.

The students seem that they are not seeing her.

The bell rings, indicates that it is recess time. The students went out of their classroom.

Effie went to her classroom and she saw someone familiar there. “Jessica unnie?” Effie said.

Jessica left the classroom.

Effie decided to follow Jessica. “Jessica unnie, why are you here?” Effie asks but Jessica didn’t hear her. She is walking straight to the locker room.

Jessica opens her locker and saw a note there.

Effie looks at the note.

MEET ME AT THE ROOFTOP.

Jessica smiled and went to the rooftop.

Effie follows her.

When Jessica arrived at the rooftop, Donghae is already there.

“So, have you made your decision?” Jessica asks.

“Yup. As a matter of fact, we already decided.” Donghae said.

Eunhyuk, Dr. Song and Coach Kan appeared.

Jessica felt nervous.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Jessica asks. “Yah! I told you that you decide alone.”

“Sorry but I can’t do that.” Donghae said.

“Do you think you will scare me? I will tell to principal what you are doing.” Jessica said.

“Do you think we are fools that we will let you go alive here?” Coach Kan asks.

Jessica senses that she is in danger so she runs quickly.

Effie follows her towards the stairs. Effie saw Tiffany there and Jessica accidentally pushes her.

“Fany!” Jessica shouts in horrified.

She hurriedly went down the stairs and checks on unconscious Tiffany.

 

“Fany, wake up.” Jessica said. Then she saw a blood flowing from the back of Tiffany’s head.

 

Her eyes widened and she screamed.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jessica watches the ambulance moving away from their school.

‘Fany…. Mian…’ Jessica’s thought.

Donghae came to her and bring her somewhere.

“What do you want?” Jessica angrily asks.

“Baby, you don’t have the right to get angry.” Donghae said.

“We heard what you said to the principal. You told him that Tiffany accidentally fell on the stairs all by herself.” Dr. Song said.

“And you know that it is a lie.” Coach Kan said.

“What are you trying to say?” Jessica asks.

“Simple. If you don’t want to be expelled and accept all the hate of all the students here, you better stay quiet.” Eunhyuk said. “Once you reveal our secret to the principal, we will expose your little secret too.”

“You can’t scare me.” Jessica said.

“Will you take it if Kibum hate you too?” Donghae asks.

‘K-Kibum? Not him…’ Jessica’s thought.

“So, what do you think?” Coach Kan asks.

“Ok. I’ll keep it a secret.” Jessica said.

Effie doesn’t know what to do. She is there standing at the back of Jessica and she is shock to know that Jessica knows the truth.

“Unnie…” Effie said. Until she feels like she is going to wake up now.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Chemi is running towards her classroom because she is late but when she enters the room, students who aren’t familiar to her are there and didn’t notice her and the teacher is new.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! I’m Miss Son Dam Bi, your new teacher.” The new teacher said.

“Is Miss Seo In Young finally give up and decided to teach dumb students in lower class?” a student asks.

“Eun Gyo unnie?” Chemi said. “So, in my dream, Eun Gyo unnie was still a student. Miss Seo In Young? Is she talking the teacher that Mr. K.Will dating?”

“I don’t think students in lower class are dumb because they are in lower class. The students are in lower class because they are not smart like you but they are smart in their own way.” The teacher said. “And as for Miss Seo In Young, she isn’t teaching lower class but she transferred in to another school.”

“And teaching dumb students.” Eun Gyo added.

“Can we start the class now?” the teacher asks trying to control her patience.

“I didn’t know that Eun Gyo unnie is really that bad.” Chemi said.

Instead Chemi follows Eun Gyo, she follows the teacher.

“First day of class, and I having a headache.” Son Dam Bi said.

“Are you alright?” Coach Kan asks.

“Coach Kan is here too? Oh right! She’s been working here since the killings and suicide started.” Chemi said.

The two talked and Chemi thinks that it is not interesting.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Chemi continues to watch Son Dam Bi even in her class.

 “I don’t see anything that can help our investigation here.” Chemi said.

Until Mr. K.Will and Son Dam Bi started dating, Chemi knew that Eun Gyo is against it.

One day, Chemi follows Son Dam Bi going at the back of the school. They heard some voices.

“We should find it before someone knows it.” Son Dam Bi knew that it was Coach Kan’s voice.

“Right! And we should stop killing others.” It was a voice coming from a guy student.

“That’s right.” Another voice said. “And how can we be sure that the witnesses will keep quiet?”

“If they don’t want to be like their friends, they will choose to keep quiet.” It was Dr. Song’s voice.

‘Are they talking about the suicides happened years ago?’ Son Dam Bi’s thought.

“So, there are witnesses at all.” Chemi said.

Son Dam Bi shows herself to them.

“Ms. Son!” Donghae and Eunhyuk said.

“What have you done to the poor students?!” Son Dam Bi angrily asks.

“Keep quiet, Miss Son.” Dr. Song said.

“Let me take care of it.” Coach Kan said. “Miss Son, let’s talk about this after your class.”

“I feel bad about this.” Chemi said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Chemi watches Son Dam Bi teaches the section 1, she also notices the suspicious looks of Eun Gyo.

When the class ends, Eun Gyo and her friends hurriedly get out of the room.

After the cleaners done, they all went home. Son Dam Bi was left alone in the room. Coach Kan enters the room.

“What do you want to talk about?” Son Dam Bi asks.

“About what you heard.” Coach Kan.

“I made my decision.” Son Dam Bi said. “I’m going to tell the principal.”

“You made a wrong decision.” Coach Kan said and stabs Son Dam Bi with a knife.

Son Dam Bi immediately dies.

Chemi was shocked to see the killings.

Coach Kan hurriedly left to the window when she senses that someone is coming. Eun Gyo came to scare her teacher but she was shocked to see the teacher. She screamed until her friends came and they all screamed.

K.Will who happens to be going to the classroom heard the screaming.

When he gets inside, he was shocked to see the dead body.

“What happened here? Huh? What have you done?” K.Will asks.

“U-Uncle, I didn’t do it.” Eun Gyo said.

“It was Coach Kan!” Chemi shouts but no one hears her.

“You didn’t? Then, who did it? You are the only one hates her. You hate her because I like her just like my ex.” K.Will said.

“Uncle, seriously, it wasn’t me. Our plan is to scare her but when I enter the room, I saw her dead.” Eun Gyo said.

“Ok. Everyone get out. I’ll call the police.” K.Will said.

Eun Gyo was about to go out when she saw something moving from the window of their classroom.

She hurriedly gets out and saw Coach Kan secretly leaving the place.

She follows her until they reach the back of the school.

“I killed her.” Coach Kan said to Dr. Song.

“No one saw you right?” Dr. Song asks.

“Ne.” she said. “And besides, if ever someone saw me, I’ll kill that person too.” She said.

Eun Gyo was terrified of what she heard. ‘Coach Kan, killed my teacher! And if I tell anyone about it, they’ll kill me too!’

Eun Gyo left the school.

“I knew it! Eun Gyo knows it too but scared to tell us!” Chemi said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Re Dee was dreaming that she is in their school. All the students are at the gym. They are having a Halloween Party.

“Where are Hyoyeon and the others?” Re Dee asks while looking at the students.

Then, she saw Dr. Song talking to a woman. Re Dee thinks that she is a nurse.

After a while, the nurse left. Dr. Song secretly follows her.

Re Dee follows him too.

They walk until they reach the building. “This is where I live.” Re Dee said.

The nurse uses the stairs. Dr. Song follows her.

They reach the floor at the top of Re Dee’s apartment. “This is the abandoned floor. What are they doing here?”

Dr. Song took a base ball bat from the side.

The nurse went to the last door and opens it using the key.

“The key?” Re Dee said. That is the key that follows Hyoyeon.

When the nurse enters the room, Dr. Song hit her hard on her back using the baseball bat.

Re Dee was about to go inside but the door automatically closed and she woke up from her dream.