Chemi became friend with Luna…

5 Scary Tales Of SM High School

At last another update... Thanks for the greets and for waiting... =^.^=


Amber was running quickly towards her classroom. 3 more minutes and the bell will gonna ring and if she didn’t make it, she will be late for class.

She stops running when she saw Miss Seo In Young and Chemi in the girl’s comfort room.

‘What are those two doing?’ Amber thought. She decided to eavesdrop.

Chemi ask Seo In Young to follow her in the comfort room when she saw her walking towards their classroom.

“What do you want, Chemi? The class is gonna start.” Seo In Young said.

“You are dating Uncle K.Will, right?” Chemi asks.

Seo In Young wasn’t surprised if Chemi already knows it. “Yeah. What’s wrong with that?”

“Break up with him.” Chemi said.

“Why should I do that?” She asks.

“Because I and Eun Gyo noona are against it.” Chemi said.

“Eun Gyo? That girl again?” she said. “I wouldn’t allow you two to be in my way. I have suffered enough from Eun Gyo so I won’t allow you either.”

‘Eun Gyo? The girl from the story? My friends should know about it.’ Amber thought.

When the bell rang, Amber quickly gets to her classroom.

“I need to tell you something later, Luna.” Amber said to Luna.

Luna wonders what that is.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Recess Time…

Luna and her friends have a plan to meet up in the library to search again.

“Luna, let’s go.” Amber said.

“Ne.” Luna said.

They are walking in the corridor when Luna saw Chemi alone under the shade of tree.

“She’s pity.” Amber said.

“Yeah. She doesn’t have any friends because of her attitude.” Luna said. “What is it you are going to tell me?”

“Oh right!” Amber said. She and Luna stop walking. “I saw Miss Seo In Young and Chemi talking in the comfort room.” She whispered.

“And so?” Luna asks.

“Chemi wants Miss Seo to break up with Mr. K.Will.” Amber said.

“Why? Who is she to do that?” Luna asks.

“She’s Mr. K.Will’s niece. And I think that she is Eun Gyo’s cousin.” Amber said.

“Eun Gyo? The girl in Leeteuk’s story?” Luna asks.

“Ne.” Amber said.

“But why they want to break the couple?” Luna asks.

“I don’t know.” Amber said.

“You go ahead in the library. I’ll ask Chemi.” Luna said and left Amber.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Luna went to Chemi. “Chemi!” she called her.

“What do you want?” Chemi asks.

“I was wondering if you know Seo Eun Gyo.” Luna said.

“How did you know my cousin?” Chemi asks.

“She’s Mr. K.Will’s niece and I heard that Eun Gyo and you have the same attitude.” Luna said.

“So?” Chemi said.

“I will get to the point.” Luna started. “Do you know anything weird things happened to your cousin?”

“Why do you want to know?” Chemi asks.

“Just answer it.” Luna said.

“I don’t know anything about that because I met her few months ago when she arrived and lives in our house permanently.” Chemi said.

“Weird happenings lately?” Luna asks.

“Aish! Why are you asking me that?! Why don’t you ask her?!” Chemi yells and ready to leave Luna.

“She found the dead body of her teacher few years ago.” Luna said.

Chemi stops.

“What?” Chemi said.

“Your cousin found the dead body of her teacher in their classroom. Until now, no one knows who killed the teacher and your cousin was haunted by the ghost of her teacher.” Luna said.

“Is that teacher dated my uncle?” Chemi asks.

Luna nodded.

“Shoot! That’s why unnie is acting strange when I told her Miss Seo is dating our uncle.” Chemi said to herself.

“Eun Gyo act strange when you mentioned that?” Luna asks.

“Ne. and I think my parents know about it too.” Chemi said.

“What Eun Gyo said to you?” Luna asks.

“I must stop those two in dating because if it continues…. Miss Seo is dying.” Chemi said.

“I need to talk to your cousin. I know she knows the murderer.” Luna said.

“Wait! How did you know about it?” Chemi asks.

“I’ll tell you later. This is not the right place to tell you this. After class, we will go to your house.” Luna said.

“Why would I let you go to my house?” Chemi asks.

“If you want to save someone’s life, you will let me talk to your cousin.” Luna said. “Believe it or not your cousin is saying the truth.”

Chemi thinks that Luna isn’t joking. The way her cousin acted last night makes her think that there is something wrong and if she wants to know it, she needs help from Luna.

“I know that it is impossible to say this but I think you are right.” Chemi said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the library…

“Amber, where’s Luna?” Leeteuk asks.

“She went to see Chemi.” Amber said.

Sulli doesn’t mind them. She is reading the diary of Nicole.

‘Gyuri failed to be the number 1 in school and she didn’t like it. Knowing Gyuri I know that she wants some revenge to Go Ara.’ Sulli reads. ‘Revenge to Go Ara is success. After scaring her, we left her in the last cubicle of the comfort room. But I am thinking that hope she will be alright.’

“Oh no!” Sulli said loudly.

“What? What?” Lenny asks.

“This is Nicole’s diary. One of Gyuri’s friends.” Sulli said.

Key looks at the diary. “It is really her. She mentioned here the deaths of Jiyoung and Hara.”

“Maybe we can find something there that can help to us.” Lenny said.

“Students, this is a library not a canteen. You are not alone in here. The other students are disturbed by you.” Miss Kan Mi Youn said.

“Sorry, Miss.” They all said.

“Let’s get out of here.” Siwon said to them.

“Can we borrow those old school newspapers?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne. Ne.” Taemin said.

“We all do our own investigation tonight.” Onew said.

They all get out of the library.

“That coach of swimming class is annoying.” Key said.

“Yeah. She thinks that she is a goddess.” Krystal said.

“She is in 30’s but she can’t find a guy for her.” Yoona said.

Then, they saw Luna.

“I will come to Chemi’s house tonight. She is Eun Gyo’s cousin and I think Eun Gyo is hiding something.” Luna said.

“I’ll come with you.” Leeteuk said.

“Aniyo. It is better if I go alone.” Luna said.

“But-”

But the bell rang; it means that recess is over.

They all went to their classroom.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After class, they all gather at the exit of the school.

“Re Dee and Hyoyeon should be with Onew tonight at Re Dee’s house. Tell your parents that you have a project that needs to finish.” Key said. “I’ll go with Krystal and Effie at Effie’s house. We need to investigate Jessica.”

“Then, I’ll go with Yoona and Ann J.” Siwon said.

“Taemin will go with us in Lenny’s house. I want to interrogate Gyuri.” Sulli said.

They saw Luna and Chemi walking towards the exit.

“Amber and I will follow Luna. I can’t let her go alone.” Leeteuk said.

“Just do it secretly.” Hyoyeon said.

Luna said goodbye to them.

“You have lots of friends in our class but why are you always hanging out with them? They are not that smart unlike you.” Chemi asks Luna when they are inside the bus.

“I actually don’t know them but because of a punishment we became close to each other.” Luna said. “Sometimes, you don’t need to find a friend that like you. They might not be that smart but their hearts are true. Sometimes, you need to hang out with us. Study is important but you need to have a break for a while. In our group, every weekend, we go out to have some fun.”

“I don’t think they will accept me, especially Amber. I know she annoyed every time she saw me.” Chemi said.

“Amber is a nice girl. She will like you too.” Luna said. “And besides, I am your friend so they will like you.”

“Friend? You’re my friend now?” Chemi asks.

Luna nodded.

Chemi smiled. “This is my first time hearing to others that I am a friend to him or her.” Chemi said. She was happy that finally she has a friend now.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Yoona, Ann J and Siwon are now inside Ann J’s apartment.

As expected, Yuri’s room is locked.

“We need to find the key.” Siwon said.

Ann J looks at the keys but the key in her aunt’s room isn’t there.

“I think she took it.” Ann J said.

“Let’s find a way to open it.” Yoona said.

Ann J took out some tools and let Siwon open the door.

But…

They heard someone ringing the doorbell.

The three look at each other.

“It can’t be my aunt.” Ann J said.

“Go check it out.” Yoona said.

Siwon and Yoona hid the tools in the kitchen.

Ann J opens the door. “Who are you?” Ann J asks.

“Uhmm… Good evening. I’m Lee Changmin. Is this where Kwon Yuri lives?” the tall guy asks.

“Ne. She is my auntie.” Ann J said.

“Can I see her?” the guy asks.

“Aniyo. She is with my mom tonight. She will be back tomorrow.” Ann J said.

“Oh is that so? Anyway, tell her that I came to see her. She knows me as Max.” the guy said.

“Ok. I will tell her.” Ann J said.

Ann J went back to Yoona and Siwon.

“Who is it?” Siwon asks.

“Aunt’s chingu. His name is Lee Changmin.” Ann J said. “Anyway, did you manage to open the door?”

“Aniyo. It is hard. And we can’t break the lock also because we will be caught by your auntie if that happens.” Siwon said.

“Let’s think of another plan next time.” Yoona said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

As usual the key follows Hyoyeon again but since she is with Re Dee and Onew she doesn’t felt scared.

“Are there some articles in the internet that can help us to investigate the case of missing nurses in our school?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Let’s search for it.” Re Dee said and opens the computer and begins to search.

“Can we at least eat first?” Onew asks. “I can’t think if I am hungry.”

“I don’t have stocks except for ramyun.” Re Dee said.

“Let’s buy first. I saw a chicken store at the other side of the street.” Onew said.

“You stay here. We will buy our dinner.” Hyoyeon said to Onew.

At the front of the elevator…

“Come back quickly with the chickens, ok?” Onew said to the two.

“Araso!” the two said and get inside the elevator.

Onew waits for the door to close.

When he was about to go back inside Re Dee’s apartment, he saw something strange.

He looks at the top of the elevator. The elevator is going to the 5th floor instead to the 1st floor.

Onew felt there is something wrong.

“It can’t be. We pressed the down button and I am sure that Re Dee pressed the 1st floor button. And I am sure that they can’t go to the 5th floor because there is no button for the 5th floor.” Onew said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Chemi and Luna are walking at the dark street when a person wearing black walking towards them.

Luna senses that the person is weird. She moves to the side and the person walks on her front. Then, she saw something shining from the person.

It is knife! And it is aiming for Luna.

“Chemi, run!” Luna shouts. She grabs Chemi’s hand and they both run.

“What’s happening?!” Chemi asks.

They saw the mysterious person running towards them.

“That person wants to kill us!” Luna said.

They keep on running way from the mysterious person.

Unfortunately, they run into a dead end.

Luna looks around but they can’t escape now if the mysterious person catches them there.

Then, two pair of hands caught them from their back.