Investigation Part 1

5 Scary Tales Of SM High School

On the next day at the bus stop…

“Let’s talk later at the rooftop.” Luna said to them before they get in the bus.

“What’s wrong?” Ann J asks.

No one knows but Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sulli and Krystal think that they know what it is.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Recess Time…

All of them went to the rooftop even the boys are there.

“You’ll never know what I dreamt of last night.” Luna started.

“I had a nightmare last night.” Hyoyeon said.

“Me too.” Sulli said.

“No way! I had a nightmare too.” Krystal said.

“Let’s start with Luna.” Hyoyeon said.

“I dreamt of Miss Seo In Young’s dead body. A-and there was Chemi screaming.” Luna said.

“Just like the 5th story.” Leeteuk said.

“How about you, Sulli?” Taemin said.

“I-I was in the comfort room alone and I saw girl. She holds me tightly and she was asking for help. I don’t know who she is. I was scared that time.” Sulli said.

Taemin was something on his mind but he can’t say it to them.

“How about you Krystal?” Key asks.

“I saw a girl went to the rooftop and I followed her but after a while she was gone. When I was about to go, I saw Effie unconscious on the end of the stairs. I was about to help her when I felt someone pushed me. When I felt that I was about to fall, I woke up.” Krystal said.

“How about you, Yoona?” Siwon asks.

“Someone wants my help. If I won’t help her, she will kill all my classmates.” Yoona said.

“Do you see her face?” Siwon asks.

“Ne. She doesn’t look like Korean.” Yoona said.

Siwon was thinking of someone and he was hoping that he was right.

“What about your dream, Hyoyeon?” Onew asks.

“I was in unfamiliar corridor and someone wants my help. Then, I saw a door. I went inside and I saw bloods on the floor. Then, I saw another. I was about to open it when someone hit me on my back and that is when I woke up.” Hyoyeon said. “And also…”

She brought her bag.

“When I got home yesterday, I found a key inside my bag.” Hyoyeon said. She opens her bag and look at the key but the key is missing.

“What key?” Yoona asks.

“The key that I saw in the clinic.” Hyoyeon said.

“You took it?” Onew asks.

“I didn’t! You saw that I put the key back in the drawer before we left, right? But when I got home yesterday, I saw the key inside the pouch of my ball pens and pencils.” Hyoyeon said.

“Where’s the key now?” Luna asks.

“I don’t know. I am sure that I put the key back in the pouch last night and I checked it before I go today. But now it is missing.” Hyoyeon said.

“You need to confirm if the key is in the clinic again.” Leeteuk said. “After the class, we will meet again but in the library.”

“Ok.” They all said.

They are now leaving the rooftop because the break is over.

They are now in the stairs and going down when Effie felt that someone pushes her from the back.

“Ah!!!” she screamed.

Good thing, Siwon was on her side and he immediately holds Effie.

“Be careful.” Siwon said.

“I am being careful but I felt someone pushed me from the back.” Effie said.

They are now walking towards their classroom when Krystal saw something on Effie’s back.

“Effie, who did that to you?” Krystal asks.

“Did what?” Effie curiously asks.

Krystal and Effie went to the comfort room.

“That.” Krystal said while pointing at something on Effie’s back.

Effie looks at her back in the mirror. Her eyes widened when she saw two red hand marks on her uniform.

“Where did this come from?” Effie asks.

Krystal took of her jacket.

“Wear this. You don’t have time to change clothes.” Krystal said.

Effie wears the jacket to hide the marks.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After class they all meet in the library.

“I checked the clinic and I found the key there.” Onew said.

“But how?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We don’t know yet.” Siwon said.

“But what are we going to do here?” Lenny asks.

“We need to find the records of the students here for the past years.” Leeteuk said. “I believe that the stories of suicides and killings are true.”

“But how we will gonna find it?” Re Dee asks.

“School newspapers. Maybe we get some ideas there.” Luna said. “I know where it is.”

They all went to the part of the library where the old school newspapers are.

“We need to find the school newspapers from five years up to last year.” Key said.

Altogether they search all the news papers while Taemin and Siwon are looking at the year books.

“What are you looking at there?” Ann J asks Siwon then she saw something familiar in the year book. “Aunt Yuri?”

Siwon looks at her. “You know her?”

“She looks like my Aunt Yuri.” Ann J. “Oh yeah! I remember that she once studied here.”

“Guys! I found her.” Yoona said while looking at the school newspaper.

All of them went to see it.

“It’s her.” Yoona said.

“Hirokita Maki?” Siwon reads the name.

“Hirokita Maki found dead in their classroom during P.E. Class. Everyone thought that she was suicide but no one knows the reason.” Yoona reads the article.

“If in your dream she was asking for help, it means that she didn’t killed herself. There must be reason why she is not in peace.” Onew said.

‘Hirokita Maki sounds familiar. I know I heard it somewhere.’ Ann J thought.

“Guys, I found the girl in my nightmare.” Krystal said pointing at the school newspaper.

“Tiffany Hwang. The Queen of Valentines accidentally fell from the rooftop stairs and she was comatose. After her accident, strange happenings are going on the rooftop stairs. Some are accidentally falling from the stairs like someone was pushing them, so all the students are avoiding to go to the rooftop.” Krystal reads the article.

“Here’s another one.” Hyoyeon said. “There are also strange happenings to her best friend Jessica Jung. Strange hands marks are seen at the back of her uniform and a box of rotten cucumbers with worms left on her desk.”

Effie felt goosebump when she remembers the strange marks on her back until now.

Krystal looks at her but she gave a sign to her to keep quiet.

“Let’s find something else.” Leeteuk said.

“Kids, the library needs to close now. It is time for you to go home.” Someone said. It was the librarian.

“Yes, Miss Kim.” They all said and put back the newspapers and year books.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“We need to solve these mysteries.” Leeteuk said while they are going out of the school.

“Yeah. I don’t want to have a nightmare again and again.” Sulli said.

“Let’s go back to the library tomorrow in Recess Time and After Class.” Key said.

“Ok got it.” They all said.

“Omo! Shin Hye unnie!” Krystal said when she saw three people waiting at the gate of their school.

“Is that Yonghwa oppa?” Sulli asks.

“Ne!” Krystal said. “Oppa, what are you doing here?” she asks her brother after they get close to them.

“We are waiting here for almost two hours.” Yonghwa said.

“Mian. We are doing a project a while ago.” Krystal said. “But why are you here?”

“We are having a dinner with Kibum but we need to go to the hospital first.” Yonghwa said.

“Alright!” Krystal said. “Guys, you go ahead now. Let’s see each other tomorrow.”

“Ok! Bye Krystal.” They all said.

They didn’t know that a pair of eyes is watching them from the big tree of the school.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Inside the bus…

Hyoyeon opens her bag and she saw the key there again.

She looks at Onew.

“Why?” Onew asks.

She shows the key to him.

“How did it get there?” Onew asks.

“I don’t know.” Hyoyeon said.

“What’s wrong?” Re Dee asks.

Hyoyeon shows the key.

“Is that the key?” Re Dee asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“How did it get there?” Re Dee asks.

“I don’t know. I am sure that we saw the key inside the drawer in the clinic.” Hyoyeon said.

“Guys, let’s go to the park first and talk.” Leeteuk said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the hospital…

“Kibum oppa, who are you visiting here?” Krystal asks.

“My friend.” Kibum said.

They get inside the room.

“Fany, I’m back and I am with my friends.” Kibum said to the girl lying on the bed.

Krystal walks closer to the unconscious patient. Her eyes widened when she recognizes the girl.

“Tiffany Hwang…” she said.

“You know her?” Shin Hye asks.

“She was a student in our school. I-I saw her picture in a school newspaper.” She said.

“We are classmates.” Kibum said.

Krystal looks at him. “It means that you are him.” She said.

“What do you mean?” Kibum asks.

Then, Krystal received a message from Key.

‘We are in the park near the mall. You need to come now.’

“I’m sorry but I need to go. Mianhae oppa, unnie and Kibum oppa.” Krystal said and left them.

“What’s wrong with her?” Shin Hye asks.

Kibum felt that Krystal knew something.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the park…

“Guys, you wouldn’t believe who I saw in the hospital.” Krystal said once she came.

“You wouldn’t believe what we found inside Hyoyeon’s bag.” Onew said.

“What?” Krystal asks.

Hyoyeon shows her the key.

“A key?” she asks.

“The key of Dr. Song. Before we left, we saw the key inside the drawer.” Hyoyeon said.

“You mean the key is following you.” Krystal said.

“Let’s make an experiment. We will leave the key here and if Hyoyeon found the key inside her bag again, it means that the key is following her.” Luna said.

“Ok. Got it.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon puts the key in the bushes.

“Let’s get out of here.” Siwon said.

“But Krystal needs to tell something to us, right?” Effie said.

“I’ll tell you while we are walking.” Krystal said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“You saw Tiffany Hwang?!” they all said after Krystal told them.

“Yes. My oppa’s chingu is actually Kim Kibum who liked Jessica Jung. He always visits Tiffany Hwang in the hospital once he came back here.” Krystal said.

“So, Tiffany Hwang is still alive but she is still in comatose.” Yoona said.

“Right. I think she will wake up once we solve these mysteries. In my dream, she looks like she needs my help.” Krystal said.

“We need to solve it before someone dies.” Luna said.

They get inside the bus and they saw Miss Seo In Young with another teacher. He is Mr. K. Will.

“I didn’t know the two are dating.” Taemin said.

“I heard Miss Seo was a teacher in our school 2 years ago but she came back just now.” Luna said.

“So, those two knew each other for a long time.” Re Dee said.

“Ne.” Luna said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Krystal went to the restaurant where they are having dinner while the others went home.

“How did you know about Kibum?” Yonghwa asks.

“Well, I and my friends were punished when we are going to school late so the principal punished at by staying at night in the school. And while we were inside the school, we can’t help but to tell scary stories around our school and that are when one of my friends told us about Tiffany Hwang’s story.” Krystal said.

Krystal decided not to tell them about her nightmare.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Effie went straight to her bedroom.

She just took off the jacket when Jessica came in.

Jessica froze when she saw the marks at the back of Effie’s uniform.

“Oh! Unnie, you are here.” Effie said.

“T-Those marks. Where did you get those?” Jessica trembling voice asks.

“I don’t know.” Effie said.

“Did you go to the rooftop of your school?” Jessica asks.

“How did you know?” Effie asks.

“I am just asking. I didn’t know that.” Jessica said and left her.

Effie thinks that Jessica is suspicious. ‘Is she Tiffany’s best friend?’ she thought.

She needs to investigate.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Re Dee was cooking her dinner in her apartment. She was living alone and she was used to it.

But every night, she heard something from the 5th floor. She doesn’t know what it is and she doesn’t have courage to take a look at it because she knows that no one was living in the 5th floor.

While eating her dinner, she heard a noise coming from the 5th floor.

She doesn’t know if her neighbors heard it too but it looks like they don’t.

“As long as Levi is here, I won’t be scared.” Re Dee said. Levi is her pet dog.

Then, her handphone rang.

“Yoboseo?” she said.

“Re Dee, can you come here now?” it was Hyoyeon.

“Why? What’s wrong Hyoyeon?” she asks.

“Just come here. I’m scared.”

Re Dee feels like Hyoyeon is in trouble.

“Ok. I’ll be right there.” She said.


Hi! Just wanted to tell you that I have another HORROR FANFIC titled 'Aswang Goes To Korea'.

(for all filipinos out there, i know you know what is aswang...kekeke)

Anyway, hope you read it too...=^.^=

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139148/aswang-goes-to-korea-horror-kara-shinee-tara-majasalvador

And thanks for the comments guys...