The Final

5 Scary Tales Of SM High School

“Uncle K.Will.” Eun Gyo said when the door opens and showed K.Will.

“Are you girls ok?” K.Will asks.

“How did you know we are here?” Yuri asks.

“From Seo In Young.” K.Will said.

“Seo In Young?” Eun Gyo said. “But how did she know?”

“Tell you later. As for now we need to go now.” K.Will said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon and the others arrived at the school. Luna, Krystal, Sulli and Taemin are waiting for them at the entrance of the school.

“Did you get it?” Hyoyeon asks.

“The key isn’t there.” Sulli said.

“Did he take it?” Hyoyeon asks, talking about Dr. Song.

Just then, Miss Seo In Young appeared. “Students, you’re early for tonight’s party.” She said.

“We are very excited, Miss Seo.” Luna said.

Miss Seo In Young looks at Nurse Ri In. Nurse Ri In looks back at her before Miss Seo In Young left the school.

“It’s better that you all stay here.” Nurse Ri In said. “I’m going back to the apartment and try to open the door.”

“I’m coming with you.” Max said. “Kibum, stay here with them.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Leeteuk and Key followed Coach Kan and the others everywhere until they reach the back of the school where an old building stood up there. No one is going there because some students said that it was haunted and also the principal told them that it is forbidden to go there.

“What are they doing here?” Key asks Leeteuk.

“I don’t know but we need to go back to others and tell them.” Leeteuk said.

The secretly left but they didn’t know that Eunhyuk saw them.

“Two of the students followed us and they escape quickly.” Eunhyuk said.

“I am sure they are friends of those little detectives.” Dr. Song said.

“What should we do?” Donghae asks.

“Better make them quiet as soon as possible.” Dr. Song said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

They all stayed in Yoona and Ann J’s classroom. It is empty since everyone is busy preparing for the Halloween Party in the gym.

“I need to pee.” Lenny said.

“I’m coming with you.” Sulli said.

“Me too.” Effie said.

“Come back quickly.” Hyoyeon said.

Lenny, Sulli and Effie went to the comfort room. Lenny hurriedly gets inside the last cubicle.

Sulli and Effie are entering the comfort room when the door suddenly closed.

“What the-” Sulli said. “Lenny! Open the door!” she said while knocking the door.

Lenny heard it but when she tries to open the door it won’t open. “Sulli, I can’t!” she said.

She is starting to get panic and also she feels the atmosphere turns cold.

“Sulli!” she shouts.

“We will call for help.” Sulli said. “Effie, stay here. I’ll call for help.”

“Ne!” Effie said. “Lenny, don’t panic. I’m here.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Sulli went back to the others. “Guys, Lenny is locked in the comfort room.” She said.

“What?!” they all said.

Kibum runs outside the classroom and they all followed except for Ann J who feels something strange.

Yoona was about to go when she remembered Ann J. “Ann J, gwenchana?” she asks.

Instead of answering her, Ann J floats in the air.

Ann J feels like something squeezing her neck.

“Y-Y-Yoona…” she said trying to get help.

“Ann J!” Yoona shouts. She doesn’t know what to do.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Effie was trying to open the door but whatever she does, it really won’t open. Just then, she saw someone calling her.

“Krystal?” Effie said.

“Come with me, Effie.” Krystal said.

Effie followed her and they went upstairs.

Kibum and the others came.

“Where’s Effie?” Krystal asks.

“I left her here.” Sulli said.

“We need something to break the door.” Kibum said.

“We will look somewhere else.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon, Onew and Re Dee left them there.

“I’ll find Effie.” Krystal said.

Chemi and Luna also left to find something that they can use.

Taemin, Amber, Kibum and Sulli left outside the comfort room. “Lenny, everything will be alright.” Sulli said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Lenny can’t speak now because of scared. On her front was standing a ghost of Go Ara.

“Everything will be alright.” Go Ara said. “Trust me.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Effie followed the fake Krystal until they reach the rooftop.

“Krystal, what are we doing here?” Effie asks.

“Do you trust me?” the fake Krystal asks.

“What are you talking about?” Effie asks.

“Everything will be alright if you trust me.” The fake Krystal said. “Do you trust me?”

“Ne.” Effie said.

The fake Krystal hugs Effie and they fell down the stairs.

Krystal who is in the middle of finding Effie saw Effie fell down on the stairs.

“Effie!” she shouts. “Effie, gwenchana?”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Luna, I think I saw something we can use in our classroom. I’ll go get it.” Chemi said and runs towards their classroom.

“Chemi, wait for me!” Luna said. She was about to enter the room but the door suddenly closed. “Chemi, open the door.” She shouts but Chemi doesn’t seem to hear her.

Chemi can’t hear her because Chemi was already lying on the floor.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Nurse Ri In and Max went back to the apartment along with Miss Seo In Young. Miss Seo In Young took the key while Dr. Song was gone.

Miss Seo In Young is a teacher that the principal assigned to find the hidden treasure of their school that’s why she came back. She and K.Will are partners and they also guarding the students who were haunted by the ghosts.

The principal knows all the happenings in the school that’s why he hires people to solve it.

When Miss Seo In Young finally opens the door of the apartment using the key, a wind blew hard came from inside the apartment.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Re Dee, Onew and Hyoyeon are walking in the corridor when a wind blew hard. Re Dee felt that the wind pushed her towards the clinic.

When the wind stops, Onew and Hyoyeon looks around. “Where is Re Dee?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I don’t know.” Onew said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Ann J was still floating in the air and she can’t breathe because someone is squeezing her neck.

“Everything will be alright. Trust me.” Someone whispered to Ann J’s ears.

Ann J closes her eyes because she feels sleepy.

She fell down on the floor and Yoona quickly approaches her.

“Ann J, wake up.” Yoona said.

Ann J opens her eyes.

“Are you alright?” Yoona asks.

Ann J didn’t speak. She gets up and walks towards the door.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Lenny opens the door of the comfort room. She looks calm now.

“Lenny, gwenchana?” Sulli asks.

Instead of answering her, Lenny just walks away.

“L-Lenny…” Sulli said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Effie opens her eyes. She stood up and walks away. Krystal followed her.

“Effie, where are you going?” Krystal asks.

“Don’t follow me.” Effie said.

“But-”

‘Trust her…’ Krystal feels like someone whispered to her and because of that she didn’t bother to follow Effie.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon and Onew are still finding Re Dee when the clinic’s door suddenly opens. Re Dee gets out there and walks pass them.

“Where are you going, Re Dee?” Onew asks.

Onew was about to follow her but Hyoyeon stops her. “She isn’t Re Dee anymore.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

It is getting dark when K.Will and the other girls arrived at the school.

“K.Will!” someone called. It was Miss Seo In Young. She is with Max, Nurse Ri In and Song Hye Kyo.

Song Hye Kyo is still weak but she insists that she will come with them.

“Max…” Yuri said.

“We need to hurry.” Max said. “The spirits use the students’ bodies to get revenge to those who killed them.”

“I know where they are.” Song Hye Kyo said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Key and Leeteuk were inside the box. They are all tied up and their mouths were covered by packaging tape.

“These will be the consequences for spying on us.” Donghae said. “Die together.” And he closes the big box.

Eunhyuk and Dr. Song are busy digging the ground to find the treasure.

Suddenly, five girls appeared out of nowhere.

“Omo!” Coach Kan said. “You scared me!”

The five girls didn’t say anything.

“You, better get out here or else.” Donghae said.

Instead of do what he said, Ann J started to walk towards Coach Kan.

Coach Kan moves backwards because she is scared of Ann J’s eyes. She can see Ann J’s eyes hungry for revenge. “You’re not Ann J.”

“What are you talking about, Coach Kan?” Dr. Song asks.

“S-She’s not Ann J.” she said.

Ann J smiled evilly.

“M-Maki? Hirokita Maki?” Coach Kan said.

“She’s dead!” Dr. Song shouts. “It is just Ann J.”

“P-Please… d-don’t…k-kill…me…” Coach Kan said.

“You two, do something.” Dr. Song said to Eunhyuk and Donghae.

Eunhyuk and Donghae was about to help Coach Kan when Effie and Chemi came.

Effie holds Donghae’s neck and squeezes it.

“Fany, no!!!” someone shouts.

When they all look around they saw, Gyuri, Jessica, Yuri, Eun Gyo, Song Hye Kyo, K.Will, Nurse Ri In, Miss Seo In Young, and Max.

“Sica…” Effie whispered.

“Maki, please stop it.” Yuri said.

“Yuri?” Ann J said.

“Miss Son Dambi, please…” Eun Gyo said.

“Son Dambi…” K.Will said.

“Eun Gyo… K.Will…” Chemi whispered.

“Go Ara…” Gyuri said.

“Gyuri?” Lenny said.

“Lyn, please stop it.” Song Hye Kyo and Nurse Ri In said.

“Hye Kyo… Ri In…” Re Dee said.

“We want revenge.” Ann J said.

“Maki, it is no use to revenge if you’re using the bodies of innocent students.” Max said.

“Oppa…” Ann J said. “But…”

“Maki…” Yuri said.

“I don’t have time for this. You must die.” Dr. Song said. He took his gun out and ready to shoot Ann J.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon, Luna, Sulli, Krystal and Yoona are going to the old building while Onew, Siwon, Amber and Taemin called the police.

“We must hurry!” Hyoyeon said.

They are getting near the old building when they heard a loud bang.

“W-What was that?” Yoona asks.

“They have a gun!” Luna said.

They heard continue of loud bangs from the gun.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

In the hospital where Tiffany is…

Tiffany’s mom was in her room. “When will you going to wake up?” her mom asks while holding her hand.

Just then, her hand moved.

Her mom gasped. “F-Fany…” she said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Eun Gyo, Gyuri, Jessica, and Yuri are walking in a beautiful garden. Birds are singing, butterflies are happily flying, lots of colorful flowers, the sun brightly shone.

“Eun Gyo…” someone called her.

The four girls turn around. They saw Lyn, Son Dambi, Maki and Ara standing near them.

“Gomaweoh.” The four girls said.

Eun Gyo, Jessica, Gyuri and Yuri smiled.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After one and a half month…

Tiffany went to the tomb of Jessica. It’s been a year and it was her first time to go out from the hospital. “How are you, my chingu?” she said. “I brought you some flowers.”

She puts the flowers at the top of her tomb.

“I already had forgiven you. You’re my one and only friend and I miss you. We haven’t had the chance to talk before you left.” She said. “Thank you for being my friend.”

“Fany, at last I found you.” Someone said.

It was Kibum. “Your mom and dad were getting crazy when they found out that you left the hospital without them.” He said.

“I just wanted to visit Sica.” She said. “She saved me.”

“I know and that is a true friend.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the school…

“Merry Christmas!” Taemin greets everyone in the school while running around the school.

“He’s crazy.” Amber said while laughing with Siwon, Leeteuk, Key and Onew.

It is their last day at school because tomorrow is the start of their Christmas vacation.

Yoona, Hyoyeon, Luna, Krystal and Sulli enter the classroom.

“Yah… Why are you here? This isn’t your classroom.” Siwon said.

“You don’t want me to come to your classroom?!” Yoona angrily said.

Siwon hugs her. “I’m just joking.” Siwon said.

“Eeewww! Stop that please.” Amber said.

“Jealous.” Luna said.

“I did not!” Amber said.

“Finally, we are having a quiet vacation.” Sulli said.

“Yeah. After what happened last Halloween, I don’t want that to happen.” Krystal said.

“We agree.” Leeteuk and Key said.

They are the ones who experienced the worst.

“Everything is ok now. The treasure of the school is now at the hands of the principal. The bad guys are dead now, thanks to Max sunbae. If weren’t for him, we are already dead.” Leeteuk said. “Imagine Dr. Song just shoot everywhere.  Good thing, Max sunbae is brave enough to steal the gun from Dr. Song and because of that Dr. Song was dead.”

“We are scared while we are inside the box.” Key said.

“But we’re glad that we are all safe.” Hyoyeon said. “And now that it is finally ends, our school is quiet now.”

“Let’s go.” Onew said.

“Where?” they ask.

“To the chicken-eating-contest. I want to win the first prize.” Onew said.

“You want to win the first prize or you just want to eat free fried chickens?” Hyoyeon asks. “Sometimes I can’t help but to feel jealous to a chicken.”

“Aiye… I love both of you.” Onew said.

“Aigoo…” Hyoyeon sighed.

“Come on. If I won the first prize, we will have a date in the most expensive chicken restaurant and it is eat-all-you-can.” Onew said.

“Chicken again!” Hyoyeon said.

Their friends laugh at them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Merry Christmas!!!” Taemin won’t stop shouting while running. He only stops running when he accidentally bumps at Miss Seo In Young. “I’m sorry!” he quickly said.

“Be careful.” Miss Seo In Young said.

“Ne!” Taemin said.

“Taemin, let’s go!” Onew called him.

“Where?” Taemin asks.

“Where the free foods are.” Onew said.

“I wanna join!” Taemin said acting like a kid.

“Aigoo… I am so embarrass the way he acts. Is he really my boyfriend?” Sulli said.

“Yes indeed.” Five girls said from their back.

They turn around and they saw Chemi, Re Dee, Effie, Ann J and Lenny.

“Finally you are here. Let’s go.” Onew said.

Miss Seo In Young watches them while they are going away.

K.Will came out from the classroom. “What are you looking?” he asks.

“I am just watching those kids.” She said. “It is so nice to see them like that. Enjoying like haunting didn’t come for them.”

“Yeah. Those kids are brave and I am proud of them.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the principal’s office…

Max came to the principal’s office because the principal called him.

“I haven’t thanked you personally for saving the students.” The principal said.

“It was nothing.” Max said.

“And I was last favor to ask for you.” The principal said. He took out a box from his cabinet and gave it to Max.

“Is this the treasure?” Max asks.

“Ne. I am giving you this to protect it. Even though Dr. Song’s group is dead, we don’t know if some people are after that treasure. I am too old for protecting it, and I want you to be the principal of this school.” The principal said.

“But…” he said.

“I am counting on you.” The principal said.

Max accepted it. “I will protect it.”

The principal smiled.

For now, the school is peaceful and quiet now but who knows that people like Dr. Song and his group will come to their school to get the treasure.

 

THE END