Two Groups

5 Scary Tales Of SM High School

Annyeong! Sorry... sorry... sorry... for keeping you waiting... I've been busy lately with some other stuffs... I'll be busy with these coming few months but I promise to you that I will update this but not everyday... maybe once a week or once in two weeks? I don't know but please don't stop reading this...kekeke


Sulli’s House…

“Sulli, don’t forget to bring your lunch.” Her mom said while busy in the kitchen.

Sulli is quietly eating with Nicole.

Nicole is staying in their house for a while.

“Umma, I need to go now! I’ll be late!” Sulli said and hurriedly go out.

“Wait! Your-” her mom said but it was too late. “She forgot her lunch again.”

“I’ll bring her lunch later.” Nicole said.

“Gomaweoh, Nicole.” Sulli’s mom said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Sulli arrived at the bus stop. Her friends are already there.

“How’s Nicole unnie?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She’s fine.” Sulli said.

“How many days before Halloween?” Lenny asks.

“2 weeks.” Chemi said.

“If we don’t solve these mysteries…” Luna said.

“Don’t try to continue. I can’t bear to hear it.” Krystal said.

“Here’s the bus. Let’s go.” Yoona said.

They all sat in the two seated seats.

Hyoyeon and Re Dee are in the seats together while the others are at their back.

Hyoyeon felt strange because they are the only ones inside the bus. It is weird because it is morning.

She looks at the window and notices that the bus is going in a wrong way.

“Re Dee, I feel strange.” Hyoyeon said.

“What is it?” Re Dee asks.

“We are going in a wrong way.” Hyoyeon said.

Re Dee looks at the window. “You’re right.” Re Dee said. “Ahjushi, we need to go out in the next bus stop.”

“What’s the problem?” Amber asks.

“This bus is weird.” Hyoyeon said.

The bus didn’t stop at the bus stop.

“Ahjushi, can’t you hear us?” Amber asks. She walks towards the driver.

Hyoyeon is getting nervous and she can feel her knees shaking.

Amber taps the shoulder of the driver. “Ahjushi…”

The bus driver twisted his neck to look at Amber.

Amber’s eyes widened.

The bus driver’s eyes are all black and looking at her.

“Amber, come back here!” Luna shouts.

Amber runs back to them.

The bus driver walks towards them slowly while the bus is moving fast.

“What should we do?” Ann J said.

The bus driver is only looking at Hyoyeon now. Hyoyeon remains on her seat because she is shaking.

Slowly, the bus driver’s hands are coming closer to Hyoyeon’s neck.

“Hyoyeon!” they all shout.

“Hyoyeon!” someone shouts from outside the bus.

It was Onew. He is at the back of Siwon’s motorcycle.

“Open the door!” Onew shouts at them.

Yoona opens the door.

Onew jumps inside the bus and drive the bus.

When the bus stop’s the bus driver unconsciously fell on the floor.

“Hyo, gwenchana?” Onew worriedly asks.

Hyoyeon just nodded.

Onew hugs her tightly.

“Yoona, gwenchana?” Siwon asks.

Yoona nodded.

“How did you know we are here?” Sulli asks.

“We saw you get inside the bus and when we are following you we feel strange to the bus.” Siwon said.

“He must have possessed by a ghost.” Krystal said.

“Let’s get out of here.” Siwon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the school…

The other boys are waiting for Siwon and Onew.

“Why took them so long?” Key asks.

“It would be new if those two are late.” Taemin said.

“They’re coming.” Leeteuk said.

“And they are with the girls. Lucky for them.” Taemin said.

“But why they all look scared?” Key asks. He decided to go to them. “Krystal, what happened? Why you look so scared?” he asks.

“We will tell you later in class.” Siwon said.

They all went to their class and try to focus on their lessons.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On their break they all went to the rooftop of the school building.

“We’re glad that nothing bad happened to you.” Taemin said. They already know what happened.

“And because of that we know who the 5th person that will gonna die.” Luna said.

“Who?” the boys ask.

“Hyoyeon.” Luna said.

“H-Hyoyeon?” Onew said.

“The ghost obviously is approaching Hyoyeon and wants to kill her.” Chemi said.

“Oh no! Not Hyoyeon!” Yoona said.

“We need to finish it as soon as possible.” Krystal said.

“Maybe I can help you.” Someone said.

“Coach Kan Mi Youn.” They all said.

“I heard you students talking about ghosts.” She said. “And I think I can help you.”

“How can you help us?” Lenny asks.

“I am the coach of swimming team since 7 years ago and I know all the stories here.” She said.

“Can we trust you? What if you’re a spy?” Siwon asks.

“How could I be a spy?” she asks.

“Someone is following us and we don’t know if it was you or someone you know.” Amber said.

“Students, why should I do that? Tell me.” She said. “I don’t have any reason to do that.”

“Maybe she is telling the truth.” Taemin said.

“And maybe she is not.” Sulli said.

“Guys, listen. As for now, we need Coach Kan Min Youn’s help because she is the only one we can talk to about these mysteries.” Hyoyeon said.

“Fine. Do what you want. I say, I can’t trust her.” Amber said.

“I’m with you, Amber.” Chemi said.

“Me too.” Luna said.

“Girls, are you serious?” Yoona asks.

“I’m also with them.” Sulli said.

“Sulli, you too?” Yoona asks.

“Sorry but we all know that we are in danger because of the mysterious person. As for now it is better not to trust anyone except Kibum oppa and Nicole unnie.” Sulli said.

“Kibum? Kim Kibum? The winner of the King of Valentines?” Kan Mi Youn asks. ‘He’s here?’

“Why? Is there something wrong?” Krystal asks.

“Nothing.” She said.

“Well, we’re going now. We are going to investigate alone.” Luna said.

“Girls, are you really going to leave us?” Yoona asks.

“We’re not leaving you. We just don’t want to trust coach.” Luna said and she left with Sulli, Lenny, Amber and Chemi.

Leeteuk and Taemin follow them.

“You two too?” Onew asks.

“We are on their side.” Leeteuk said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Guys, do we really need to do this?” Lenny asks. They are in the library.

“Lenny, we can’t easily trust coach. And besides she is suspicious.” Amber said. “I can feel she is a spy.”

“I can feel it too.” Luna said.

“So, if she’s suspicious and she is a spy, we need someone to spy her too.” Chemi said.

“We’ll do it. Right, Taemin?” Leeteuk said.

“Ok!” Taemin said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Coach, sorry for the way our friends acted a while ago.” Hyoyeon said. They are in the vacant classroom.

“It’s ok.” Kan Mi Youn said. “So, what do you want to know?”

“The real reason behind the deaths of the five students.” Siwon said.

“Horikita Maki death is because she suicide.” Kan Mi Youn said.

“That’s not we think.” Hyoyeon said. “We can feel that she was killed.”

“How can you say that?” Kan Mi Youn asks.

“She is haunting us.” Yoona said.

“Students, people who died because of suicide can’t find peace after they died. Killing yourself is a sin. Probably, Hirokita Maki got a problem and when she can’t take it, she decided to kill herself and now she is not in peace.” Kan Mi Youn said.

“What about Go Ara? She found dead in the restroom.” Onew said.

“She had a heart attacked while inside the restroom and since it is night no one saves her.” Kan Mi Youn said.

“But she is haunting us too.” Ann J said.

“It is because she still can’t accept that she is dead now.” Kan Mi Youn said.

“Then, how can you explain the deaths of Jiyoung and Hara?” Krystal asks.

“Jiyeon’s death is accident. She was in panic when she saw Hara jumps from the window of the restroom so she runs and didn’t saw the truck.” Kan Mi Youn said.

“Then, why Sungyeon became crazy?” Effie asks.

“That is a private question. Only her family knows the reason.” Kan Mi Youn said.

“Explain us why the nurses are missing and never be found.” Krystal said.

“They are resigning and never showed up. If you doubt, you can ask the principal about that.” Kan Mi Youn said.

“Last question. Who killed the teacher?” Hyoyeon said.

Kan Mi Youn expression changed but she tries to not show it. “Until now, the police are still investigating it.” Kan Mi Youn said. “So, anything else?”

“Are you sure you don’t know anything about their deaths?” Siwon asks.

“Are you accusing me?” she asks.

“Sorry about that, coach.” Yoona said.

“It’s ok. But just an advice. Stop acting detectives. Ghosts can’t kill people but people can kill people.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After talking with the students, Kan Mi Youn went to the clinic.

“Well?”Song Seung Hun said.

“They are still innocent kids after all. They don’t know the real reason of the deaths of those five.” Kan Mi Youn said.

“But it doesn’t mean that we will stop watching them.” He said.

“I just can’t understand one thing.” She said.

“What is it?” he asks.

“They say that some people will gonna die if they won’t solve the mysteries.” She said.

“Kan Mi Youn, they are just kids. They will gonna die if ever they continue their little games because we gonna kill them.” He said.

They didn’t know that Nurse Ri In is listening to them. ‘Who are they talking? Whoever they are, they are in danger!’