Second Story: The Lady in the Restroom

5 Scary Tales Of SM High School

 

“I want to tell the next story.” Sulli said.

All of them prepare to listen to the story.

“I am going to tell the story about the Lady in the restroom.”  Sulli said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

4 years ago…

When it is 6:00 pm, all the students are hurrying to get home except to the girl named Ara. She always stay late in the library until 8:00. She always studies hard so she can get in college.

Go Ara was a smart girl so all the teachers like her and some students are angry at her just like Park Gyuri and her friends.

Park Gyuri was a very rich girl and her motto is ‘What Gyuri Wants, Gyuri Gets’. Park Gyuri was a smart girl and her goal is to be the top student in school.

Exam Day…

“I studied hard last night and I am sure that I will top the exam today.” Park Gyuri said to her friends.

“We are sure that you will be the number 1.” Her friend Jiyoung said.

Park Gyuri looks at Ara who is busy reading her books. She walks towards Ara.

“Go Ara, are you studying well for the exams?” Park Gyuri asks.

Ara looks at her. “I always studying hard even without exams.” She said.

“I’ll make sure that I will be the number 1 in all exam results.” Park Gyuri said.

Ara smiled at her. “Then, congratulations in advance.” She said and went back in reading.

Park Gyuri irritated went back to her friends.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The exams started and lasted for a week. After 2 days, the result was posted in the bulletin board.

All the students are looking at the results hoping to them that they passed. Some failed but some passed.

Park Gyuri shoo away all the students who are looking at the results so she can look the results.

Her smile gone when she didn’t see her name at the number 1.

“Go Ara?” her friends said when they read the name in number 1.

“Did you call me?” Go Ara asks from their back.

Park Gyuri’s friends just look at her.

Go Ara looks at the results. She smiled when she saw her name in the lists that are passed. She also saw Park Gyuri’s name in number 2.

“Mian if you are not in number one but congratulations because you have passed.” Go Ara said and left them.

Park Gyuri glared at Go Ara who is now walking away.

“Is she insulting me?!” Gyuri angrily said. “This is not fair! I should be in number one.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I won’t let that Go Ara be always number one! I’ll make my revenge!” Gyuri said while she and her friends are walking in the hallway.

“But how?” Nicole asks.

Gyuri stops walking and faces her 4 friends. “I have a plan. Since she loves staying late at the school, we will let her stay here for the rest of her lives.” She said.

Her 4 friends felt scared when Gyuri said that.

“Is she really serious?” Hara asks.

“I think so.” Seung-Yeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Just like in an ordinary days, Go Ara stayed in the library until 8:00 in the evening.

When it is time for her to go home, she went to the comfort room first.

She was alone there but she is not scared but she was surprised when the door shut closed.

She gets her bag and hurriedly went to the door but it was locked.

Then, she felt someone moving from her back. She slowly turns around and saw a girl wearing white dress, her hair is long and her face is white as a paper. The girl was looking at her and she saw her red eyes angrily looking at her.

Go Ara felt her heart in pain. No one knows except her and her parents about her having a heart disease.

Slowly, she fell on the floor weakening because of heart attack.

“Girls, mission accomplished!” Hara said. She is the one who disguise as a ghost.

Jiyoung opens the door and came in with Seung-Yeon. Gyuri and Nicole went out of the cubicle.

“Is she dead?” Jiyoung asks looking at Go Ara.

“Of course not! She just fainted.” Gyuri said. “Now, bring her on the last cubicle and close it.”

None of her friends wants to do it.

“Nicole, Seung-Yeon, do it.” Gyuri said.

“B-But…” Seung-Yeon said.

“Do it! She is not dead. She just fainted.” Gyuri said.

Nicole and Seung-Yeon do what Gyuri told to them.

After removing Hara’s make-up and white dress, they all went out of the school.

“Remember girls that no one should know about this, ok?” Gyuri said.

“Ne, araso.” They all said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Wait!” Hyoyeon said.

“What? The story is getting interesting.” Onew asks.

Hyoyeon went towards the door and looks at the hallway.

“What is it?” Krystal asks.

“I thought someone passes by.” Hyoyeon said. “It was maybe my imagination.”

She went back with the others.

“Then, what happened to Go Ara?” Onew asks.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the next day…

Ara’s umma went to the school. She went to asks Go Ara’s teacher.

“Has anyone of you seen Go Ara leaving the school yesterday?” their teacher asks.

“She is always stayed in library after school hours.” One of her classmates said.

“Ara always goes home around 8:30 because she is always stays in the library until 8:00 in the evening.” Ara’s mom said.

“We’d checked the library this morning but Ara isn’t there.” The teacher said.

“If anyone of you saw Ara please call me. That girl has a heart disease so I am so worried about her.” Ara’s umma said.

Gyuri and her friends look at each other.

Ara’s umma left the school to find somewhere else.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I wonder where Go Ara is. This is the first time she didn’t attend school.” Ayumi said one of Go Ara’s classmate said while she and her friend are in the comfort room.

“Ayumi, try to call her.” Chanmi said. Those two are Go Ara’s only friends.

“Ne.” Ayumi said and took out her handphone. She tries to call Go Ara.

Then, they heard a handphone’s ringing.

The two look at each other.

“It coming inside the last cubicle.” Chanmi said. She tried to push the cubicle’s door but it was locked.

She knelt down on the floor to take a look. She saw feet inside the cubicle.

“Ayumi, there’s a girl inside the cubicle.” Chanmi said.

Ayumi stops calling Go Ara and the ringing stops too. Ayumi knocks the door.

“Excuse me, can you open this door?” Ayumi said.

Chanmi looks something inside the comfort room and saw a stool.

She took it and places it at the door. She stood on the stool and takes a look from the top of the cubicle’s door.

Her eyes widened when she saw Go Ara.

“A-Ayumi, it’s Go Ara!” Chanmi said. “Call the teachers. Hurry!”

Ayumi runs to the corridor and calls the teacher.

Go Ara was dead because of heart attack.

No one knows what the reason is but all the teachers were sad.

Park Gyuri and her friends remained silent and none of them tried to talk about it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After a week…

6:00 pm and it is time for the students to go home. “You go first; I just need to go to the comfort room.” Hara said to her friends.

“Make it quick. We need to go to the mall.” Gyuri said.

Hara went to the comfort room and she was alone there. She was retouching her make-up when someone enters the comfort room.

Hara was applying her pink lipstick when the girl speaks.

“I like the color of your lipstick. Can I borrow it?” the girl asks.

“H-Huh? O-Ok.” Hara said. She can't see the girl’s face because of the girl’s long hair slightly covering her face.

Hara gave her lipstick to the girl but before the girl took it the lipstick fell on the floor.

Hara went down to get it and when she saw the feet of the girl, her eyes widened because it was floating.

She stood up and looks at the girl. She saw the eyes of the ghost angrily looking at her. She steps backward away from the girl.

The windows open and a cold wind blow strongly.

The girl’s hair flew away from her face and Hara was shocked to see that it was Go Ara.

“A-A-Aniyo! You are dead.” Hara said. She was getting scared more.

Go Ara the ghost slowly moves towards Hara.

Hara steps backward until she reaches the window. She looks at the window and she was in the 4th floor so she can’t jump.

When she turns back again, she was shocked to see that the ghost was now closer to her.

Hara felt cold all over her body. “S-Stay away from me!” Hara said.

She has no choice but to jump in the window.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile, Gyuri and her friends are walking now to the entrance gate of the school.

“What Hara took so long in the comfort room?” Gyuri asks.

Then, a body fell from the building on their front.

The four girls were shocked and they all screamed when they saw blood on the floor.

“H-Hara?” Nicole said. She recognizes the bracelet of Hara.

None of them tried to move closer to the dead body.

Jiyoung looks at the 4th floor and she saw someone looking at the window in the comfort room.

“A-Ara?” Jiyoung whispered. Her eyes widened when she saw that the girl was looking at her.

She moves backward while looking at the ghost.

“Jiyoung, what’s wrong? Can’t you see Hara is dead?” Seung-yeon said.

“G-Ghost!” Jiyoung said.

Seung-yeon looks at the 4th floor but she didn’t see anything.

“There is no ghost.” Seung-yeon said.

But Jiyoung was still seeing Go Ara and she was looking at Jiyoung angrily.

Jiyoung runs towards the gate of the school.

“Jiyoung, look out!” Gyuri shouts but it was too late.

Jiyoung was hit by a truck.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jiyoung and Hara were dead.

Gyuri and her two friends are now afraid because they thought that Go Ara is getting her revenge from them.

That night, Seung-yeon and Nicole stayed in Gyuri’s house.

Gyuri’s parents are in New York for work so Gyuri is alone in her house with the maids.

“Gyuri, do you think that it was Go Ara who killed Hara and Jiyoung?” Seung-yeon asks.

“Hara and Jiyoung died because of accident. Hara fell accidentally in the 4th floor window while Jiyoung was hit by a truck.” Gyuri said.

“But I remember that Jiyoung said she saw a ghost from the 4th floor.” Seung-yeon said.

“That’s ridiculous! There is no ghost. So if I were you I am going to sleep now.” Gyuri said and went to her bed.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seung-yeon can’t sleep that night. She was bothered by the sudden death of Hara and Jiyoung.

She looks on her side and she saw Nicole peacefully sleeping.

She stood up and went to the bathroom.

She stood at the front of the mirror.

“Hara and Jiyoung died because of accident.” Seung-yeon said believing herself.

Then, she saw someone walks from her back.

“Who’s there?” Seung-yeon said and turns around. “Nicole? Gyuri?”

But no one answers her.

She looks back at the mirror and she was shocked to see someone on her side from her reflection.

“G-Go A-Ara…” Seung-yeon said when she recognizes the girl.

She moves away from the ghost but the ghost keeps on moving towards her until Seung-yeon was trapped between the tiled wall and the ghost.

The ghost holds Seung-yeon’s neck and holds it tightly.

“H-Help!!!” Seung-yeon said while trying to remove the ghost’s hands but the ghost was too strong.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Nicole woke up when she felt that was alone on the bed. She looks on her side and she saw that Seung-yeon isn’t there.

“Seung-yeon.” Nicole called her.

Gyuri woke up too. “What’s wrong?”

“Seung-yeon isn’t here.” Nicole said.

“Maybe she’s in the bathroom.” Gyuri said and went back to sleep.

“H-Help!!!” Nicole heard Seung-yeon’s voice.

She went to the bathroom and saw Seung-yeon holding her neck tightly.

“Yah! Seung-yeon, what are you doing?” Nicole said worriedly.

She tried to remove Seung-yeon’s hands.

“Gyuri, help!” she shouts.

Gyuri heard it and went to the bathroom.

“Seung-yeon, what the hell are you doing?” Gyuri said trying to stop Seung-yeon.

Seung-yeon just fainted suddenly.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When Seung-yeon woke up, she is in the hospital. She keeps on saying Go Ara and she looks like crazy.

Her parents decided to bring Seung-yeon to the mental hospital.

In the school, the news spread quickly and they are now talking about Gyuri and her friends.

“I think Gyuri and her friends were the one who killed Ara.” Chanmi said.

“But why?” Ayumi asks.

“Remember that Ara tops the exams and Gyuri felt angry because of that. I think they scared Ara while she was alone in the comfort room. We all didn’t know that Ara has a heart disease.” Chanmi said.

“So, Ara is getting her revenge to Gyuri and her friends?” Ayumi said.

“Right.” Chanmi said.

“Hey girls! I heard that Gyuri will transfer to another school.” Isak said.

“Really?” they said.

“Ne. I think she will go to America because she wants to stay far away from Korea.” Isak said.

“How about Nicole?” Chanmi asks.

“She will go to Taiwan.” Isak said.

“They really want to escape from Ara’s revenge.” Ayumi said.

When Gyuri and Nicole leave Korea, Ara’s ghost remains in the 4th floor comfort room, so none of the girls student stay in the comfort room alone especially if it is dark.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“That is a scary story. Is it really happened?” Luna asks.

“Some students said it is true but when you ask the teachers here they will said no.” Sulli said.

“It is true or not, none of the girls’ students go to the comfort room alone.” Krystal said.

“I always go to the comfort room alone but I don’t feel anything scary.” Hyoyeon said.

“Wanna try it now?” Onew asks.

“Why don’t you try it first?” Hyoyeon said.

Yoona looks at the window. It was starting to get rain. She saw someone outside by the swing.

She looks at her friends. “Guys, there is someone by the swing.” She said.

All of them walk towards the window. “It is impossible. We are the only people who are here.” Siwon said.

When Yoona looks at the swing, the person is gone.

“That’s strange. I saw someone in the swing a while ago.” Yoona said.

“The swing is moving.” Taemin said.

“Probably because of the wind.” Leeteuk said. “Close the window so the rain won’t come in.”

They close all the windows in the classroom.

“So, what do we do next?” Amber asks.

“Another scary story?” Key said.

“Who will gonna tell the next story?” Hyoyeon asks.

Onew raises his hand. “I will.”


Sorry for keeping you waiting... Been busy lately...

 

 

Thank you for the 50 subscribers and also for those who leave their comments....

 

I didn't expect that this story will have 50 subscribers with just only 1 chapter...

 

Hope you liked the 2nd chapter... Sorry for some wrong gammars...=^.^=

 

And also, the 5 titles in the Foreword may change sometimes it depends in the stories that i am going to put in here...thank you