Nicole Is Missing...

5 Scary Tales Of SM High School

Hi! As I promised I will update today. =^.^=

Sorry for waiting for so long... I've been busy these past days because we are preparing for my niece's 1st birthday that happened yesterday... Thank god it is finally finished and I need to prepare for the 25th anniversary of my parents for tomorrow...

Lastly, I read your messages and sorry if I don't have time to reply some of the comments but I read all of them and thank you for posting your comments... =^.^=

Enough with the chit-chats. Here's the update of the story...


Coach Kan Mi Youn is always with Hyoyeon and the others while Luna and the others have their own investigation.

Taemin and Leeteuk always follow Coach Kan Mi Youn wherever she goes but when she got home, the two are going back home too.

“How’s your mission, guys?” Luna asks Leeteuk and Taemin. They are in the library.

“Nothing suspicious about her except that she always goes to clinic to chat with the doctor.” Taemin said.

“They seem very close.” Leeteuk said.

“How many years did Dr. Song works here?” Chemi asks.

“I think since the suicides and killings happened.” Leeteuk said. “I remember that Key mentioned him in the story of Nurse Hye Kyo.”

“Just like Coach Kan.” Sulli said.

“Do you think they are involved in killings?” Lenny asks.

“We don’t have evidence.” Luna said.

“We only have 5 days before our Halloween Party.” Amber said.

“Do you think the others already solved the mysteries?” Chemi asks.

“I heard that Coach Kan wants them to stop solving the mysteries.” Amber said.

“Aish! I’m getting a headache.” Chemi said. “I can’t focus well in study because of this. Eun Gyo unnie is planning to go to Thailand and lives there permanently.”

“She’s going to leave? She can’t leave.” Luna said.

“Then, let’s convince her tonight. Let’s go to their house after class.” Sulli said.

The bell rings means that break is over.

“Let’s go back to our classrooms.” Luna said.

When they left, Nurse Ri In came out from nowhere. “Those kids are in danger. Better to watch over them.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Sulli’s House…

Nicole just woke up that afternoon and she saw Sulli’s mom baking. “My mom used to bake when I we lived here.” Nicole said.

“Really? But how about now? Where are your parents?” Sulli’s mom asks.

“They are in Busan. I came back here to find my friends.” Nicole said.

“Have you found them?” Sulli’s mom asks.

“I know where Gyuri lives but Sungyeon is missing.” Nicole said.

“I’m sure you will gonna find her.” Sulli’s mom said. “Omo! I forgot to buy a cocoa powder. I can’t make Sulli’s favorite cake if I don’t have cocoa powder.”

“I’ll buy it.” Nicole said.

“Are you sure?” Sulli’s mom asks.

“Ne. I am like a free-loader here in your house so I think this is the time to help you.” Nicole said.

“Don’t think yourself as a free-loader. This is used to be your house so feel at home.” Sulli’s mom said.

“Still I need to help you with the chores.” Nicole said. “I’m going to buy the cocoa powder.”

“Ne. Come back safely.” Sulli’s mom said.

Nicole went to the nearest convenient store to buy the cocoa powder and when she is walking back to Sulli’s house, a van stops on her side and someone opens the door from the inside and they grab Nicole.

“What the-” Nicole said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After class…

Leeteuk and Taemin wait Sulli and Lenny outside their classroom.

“Sulli, we need to hurry.” Lenny said.

“I know.” Sulli said.

“Sulli.” Krystal called her.

“What?” Sulli asks.

“Where are you going?” Krystal asks.

“We’re going somewhere.” Sulli said. “Why?”

“Hyoyeon wants us to have a meeting.” Krystal said.

“Is Coach Kan will join us?” Sulli asks.

“Ne.” Krystal said.

“We won’t gonna come.” Sulli said. “Let’s go Lenny.”

“But Sulli.” Krystal tried to stop them but she failed.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Krystal and Effie went to the vacant lot of the school where the others are waiting for them.

“Where are Sulli and Lenny?” Hyoyeon asks Krystal.

“They said that they need to go somewhere.” Krystal said.

“I am sure that Luna, Chemi, Sulli, Lenny, Leeteuk and Taemin are together.” Yoona said.

“Let them be with their investigations.” Siwon said.

“Coach Kan is coming now.” Onew said when he saw Kan Mi Youn coming towards them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Nurse Ri In is walking around the school when she saw Onew and his friends with Kan Mi Youn.

“It means that not only Luna and the others are in danger but also Onew and his friends too.” Nurse Ri In said. “I can’t let that happen. I really can’t.”

“What you can’t let happen, Nurse Ri In?” Dr. Song said from her back.

“D-Dr. Song! I thought you already left.” Nurse Ri In said.

“I forgot something so I came back.” Dr. Song said. “You look nervous, Nurse Ri In.”

“M-Me? A-Aniyo.” Nurse Ri In said. “I should go home now.”

“Good idea.” Dr. Song said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Sulli got home late after she went to Chemi’s house. Eun Gyo is still locking herself in her room so they didn’t have the chance to talk to her.

“I’m home!” Sulli said.

“You’re here. You’re not with Nicole?” her mom asks.

“Aniyo. Why?” Sulli said.

“That’s strange. She hasn’t come back since afternoon.” Her mom said.

“Nicole unnie left?” Sulli asks.

“Ne. She bought cocoa powder for the cake that I am baking and I just found the cocoa powder at the front of the door but Nicole isn’t here.” Her mom said.

Sulli tries to call her but she can’t contact her. She decided to text her friends.

After a while, Amber texted them. ‘Meeting to the park now.’

“Umma, I’m going out for a while. I’ll back soon.” Sulli said.

“Omo! It’s almost dinner time.” Her mom said but Sulli was already left.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the park…

“Sulli, what do you mean Nicole unnie is missing?” Hyoyeon asks when Sulli arrives.

“Umma said that she hasn’t come back in our house since this afternoon.” Sulli said.

“Do you think something bad happened to her?” Re Dee asks.

“Don’t say that.” Lenny said.

Amber came with Krystal and Effie.

“Who among you told to coach that Nicole unnie is here?” Amber asks.

“No one.” Yoona said.

“Amber, why are always suspecting coach? She is nice.” Effie said.

“Then, how Nicole unnie is missing now?” Amber said.

“Don’t suspect her.” Ann J said. “No one told to her that Nicole unnie is here.”

“Or maybe she is the mysterious person that always following us and tried to kill Amber.” Luna said.

“Right! The day when Amber was attacked by that mysterious person, Nicole unnie appeared and when that person saw her, that person escaped quickly.” Sulli said.

“Guys, don’t suspect her quickly.” Krystal said.

“It could be Nurse Ri In.” Leeteuk said.

“Yah! Don’t suspect my cousin.” Onew said.

“I am trying to say that we must not believe other people. The people we can only trust are Kibum hyung and Nicole noona.” Leeteuk said.

“How can we solve these mysteries when you’re suspecting everyone?” Yoona asks. “We only have 5 days and until now we don’t know why the ghosts want us.”

“If you’re a real detective, everyone is suspects.” Chemi said.

“We are just high school students and we are not real detectives. We are solving these mysteries because we are haunting by the ghosts.” Yoona said.

“Guys, stop fighting.” Siwon said. “It will not good to us if we’re gonna fight. Let’s all go home and relax.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Nicole woke up in an unfamiliar room, it is dark and she can feel her feet and hands tied up. “Where am I?” Nicole asks.

“Nicole, is that you?” someone asks from the other side of the room.

“Sungyeon? Sungyeon is that you?” Nicole said.

“Ne. I am here.” Sungyeon said.

Nicole follows the voice of her friend and she crawls towards her until she felt her.

“S-Sungyeon, I’m glad you’re safe.” Nicole said.

“You too.” Sungyeon said.

“Where are we?” Nicole asks.

“In their hideout.” Sungyeon said.

“Hideout? Whom?” Nicole asks.

But before Sungyeon answers her, the lights went on and someone came in.

“Dr. Song.” Nicole said.

“Nice to see you again, Nicole Jung.” Dr. Song said.

“What is the meaning of this?” Nicole asks.

“Isn’t it obvious? You are our prisoners.” Dr. Song said.

“Why are you doing this?” Nicole asks.

“He is the behind of all the suicides and killings happened in the school.” Sungyeon said.

“What?!” Nicole was shocked.

“You still don’t know anything.” Dr. Song said.