With A Little Help From Amber

5 Scary Tales Of SM High School

Sorry! Super sorry for not updating for so long... but please understand that I have 4 fanfics need to update... =T.T=

and I am also busy with some other works... Again... sorry...


“I think the worst case that we are solving is Hyoyeon and Re Dee’s case.” Sulli said.

They are in the school and going to their rooms that morning.

“Why?” Luna asks.

“It is because the ghost is actually following them.” Sulli said.

“But we are not sure that the ghost we saw in 5th’s floor corridor in that building is actually the ghost of Nurse Hye Kyo.” Hyoyeon said.

“But you said that you dreamt of a corridor, right?” Krystal asks.

“Yeah but I am not sure if that is really that corridor.” Hyoyeon said.

“Wanna check it out?” Yoona asks.

“No thanks. It is so scary in the floor that I can’t go back even if I need to.” Re Dee said.

“Is it really scary?” Chemi asks. She is now hanging out with them, since, all of them accepted her.

“Imagine that you are alone in the elevator and suddenly the elevator started to move and stop to the floor that it is abandoned. Then, the elevator opens and you saw a ghost floating towards you.” Re Dee said.

“Creepy.” Ann J said.

“Eh? What are the boys doing outside the clinic?” Effie asks when they saw boys students are outside the clinic and as if they are looking at from inside the clinic.

Luna hits Leeteuk a thick book. “Ouch!” Leeteuk said.

“What’s up?” Luna asks.

“A new nurse.” Siwon said.

“She is not just a new nurse. She is an angel came down.” Taemin said.

Sulli glares at Taemin.

Hyoyeon looks inside the clinic and they saw Dr. Song talking to the new nurse.

“Who is she?” Krystal asks.

“Jang Ri In but people calling her Zhang Li Yin since she studied in China.” Onew said.

“How do you know that?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She’s my cousin in mother’s side.” Onew said while eating his chicken.

“Then, you know that she is going to work here as our nurse?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Aniyo. I also was surprise to see her there.” Onew said.

Then, the bell rings. All of them hurriedly get to their own classrooms.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Clinic…

“So, why did you insist to work here since there is news about nurses missing?” Dr. Song asks Jang Ri In.

“Because I am sure that I won’t gonna end like them.” Nurse Ri In said.

“What do you mean?” Dr. Song asks.

“I am sure you know what I mean.” Nurse Ri In said.

Dr. Song was gonna say something when a student came in. Nurse Ri In assists the student.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Few weeks later…

“Dr. Song and Nurse Zhang Li Yin seems doesn’t like each other.” Lenny said. They are in the canteen and since the new nurse came, they never saw the two talking to each other and eating together.

“Agree.” Amber said. “I always saw Dr. Song staying late and letting Nurse Zhang Li Yin to go first.”

“Aigoo… Don’t mind them. Maybe Dr. Song doesn’t like girls so he is not friendly towards her.” Luna said.

Hyoyeon, Yoona, Re Dee and Ann J came. “Report.” Yoona said.

“What report?” Krystal asks.

“Report about our investigations.” Yoona said.

“Nothing improvement. Gyuri unnie doesn’t want to cooperate and we don’t have any clues to know where Nicole unnie is.” Sulli said.

“Eun Gyo unnie doesn’t want to tell us the murderer. She is really scared.” Chemi said.

Every night, Ann J, Amber and Leeteuk are going to Chemi’s house to talk to Eun Gyo but she always locks herself in her room.

“Auntie gets worse when I told her about Maki and she doesn’t want to talk to me.” Ann J said.

“Jessica unnie is same with Ann J’s auntie.” Effie said.

“You’re lucky because you have suspects and witness. Unlike us, we don’t know anything.” Hyoyeon said. “And Re Dee is sleeping in my house now because she is scared now.”

“Solving these cases makes my head hurts. I never thought that I will be a detective in such a young age.” Krystal said.

“If only I am Detective Conan.” Sulli said.

The girls are getting stressed because of the 5 cases they are trying to solve and also they need to study. Amber cares so much to her friends and she also is trying hard to help them.

‘If only I can provide some evidences to all of them.’ Amber’s thought.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Luna, Chemi, you go ahead. I am in-charge in cleaning today.” Amber said.

“Ok. See you tomorrow, Amber.” Luna said.

Amber cleans the room faster with her other classmates. The cleaning ends earlier and they get ready to go home.

Amber was walking in the corridor when she saw the clinic still open. She takes a peek from the door and saw the doctor and the nurse still there.

It was quiet inside the clinic. The two are on their desk and doing something.

“Aren’t you going home?” Dr. Song asks the nurse.

“Every day you are staying up late here…” Nurse Ri In said. “…Which is unusual. The students told me that you are always going home early but since I came here, you are always staying late.”

“What are you trying to say?” Dr. Song asks.

Nurse Ri In looks at her. “I just thought that you are scared that if I will stay up late here I will found out something.”

‘Found out something?’ Amber’s thought.

“Whatever you do, you won’t gonna found out something here because it doesn’t exist.” Dr. Song said.

“Let’s just see.” Nurse Ri In said and gets ready to leave.

Amber quickly walks fast and hides in one of the room.

‘What are they talking about? They do know about the cases happened years ago?’ Amber’s thought.

When Nurse Ri In passed by, Amber quickly leaves the school.

She went to the abandoned house near Chemi’s house and studies there.

She is in the living room when she heard something from the second floor.

She didn’t think and went upstairs. On the first room, the door is opened.

Amber takes a peek inside the room and saw a cat inside.

“Hi little kitty. Why are you here?” Amber said while walking closer to the cat.

The cat just meow.

Amber looks around the room. It looks like a girl’s room. Feeling that she will found out something, she looks around the room.

She opens the drawer and saw a picture inside. “These are the same as our uniforms.” Amber said looking at the 5 girls in the picture.

She looks at the back of the picture and the year was written at the back of it.

“This was taken 4 years ago.” Amber said.

She was startled when her handphone rings.

“Ne, umma?” Amber said when she answers the call. “I’m on my way home now.”

She took the picture and left.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Amber stays in her room after the dinner. She is reading her notes when the light from the other apartment building on the front of her room turns on.

No one lives there since they started living in their apartment.

Amber can see someone moving inside the apartment. She watches the person until that person opens the window.

Her eyes widened when she recognizes the person. “Nurse Zhang Li Yin?” Amber said.

She didn’t think anymore and she calls her. “Nurse Zhang Li Yin!” she called her.

The nurse looks at her and smiled. “Oh? Onew’s chingu.” Jang Ri In said.

“Wow! You know me?” Amber said. Onew never introduces them to her.

“I always see you hanging out with my cousin in school.” Jang Ri In said.

“Do you live there?” Amber asks.

“Ne. I just moved in today.” Jang Ri In said.

“Uhmm… Do you need help?” Amber asks.

“No thanks. I can do it.” Jang Ri In said. “You can study now.”

“Ne.” Amber said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

It was late at night but Jang Ri In is busy inside her apartment. Her things are already in their places but she is busy with something else.

Pictures and articles are scattered on the floor of her room. One by one, she sticks the pictures and articles on the wall.

“I’m getting closer now. All I need now is to find you and some evidences.” Jang Ri In said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Amber goes to school earlier. She went straight to the library to confirm the girls in the picture.

“You’re early today, Amber.” The librarian said.

“Uhmm… Miss Kwon, do you know these girls in the picture?” she asks while showing the picture to the librarian.

“Aniyo but you can ask Mr. Moon about them.” Miss Kwon said.

“Kamsahamnida.” Amber said and left.

Mr. Moon is a math teacher and he is working as a teacher for 6 years. Amber approaches the teacher after their class in math.

“Sir, I was just wondering if you know them.” Amber said while showing the picture to him.

“Ah… I know them, especially the girl in the middle.” Mr. Moon said. “They are Jiyoung, Nicole, Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara.”

“Can you tell me about them?” she asks.

“Sure.” Mr. Moon said. “Come to with me in the faculty room.”

Amber follows her teacher to the faculty room. No one was there. Probably they are all in the canteen.

Mr. Moon gave Amber a chair to sit on.

“These 5 girls are popular in here. Gyuri is known for being smart, rich and beautiful but she is selfish. She wants to be the smartest girl here but she failed when she became 2nd place in the exam because of Go Ara.” Mr. Moon said.

“I know that story, sir.” Amber said. “I wanted to know what happened to them.”

“Hara and Jiyoung died because of accidents. I don’t have any news about Nicole and Gyuri. And as for Seungyeon… she is in the mental hospital and abandoned by her family.” Mr. Moon said.

“Do you know where that hospital is?” she asks.

Mr. Moon looks around before writing something on the small piece of paper. He secretly gives it to her.

“Don’t tell anyone that I gave that to you. It is supposed to be a secret. Araso?” he said.

Amber nodded. “Ne. Kamsahamnida.” Amber said.

When Amber is now leaving the room, the coach of the swimming team enters.

“Mr. Moon, you’re still here? All the teachers are now in the canteen.” She said.

“Ne. Ne. I just talk to Amber a little.” He said and left the room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Amber told them what she founds out.

“This will be a great help. Thanks Amber.” Sulli said.

“So, who will gonna visit her in the mental hospital?” Luna asks.

“I and Lenny.” Sulli said.

“I forgot to tell you something.” Amber said. She sign them to come closer.

The boys aren’t there.

“I heard Dr. Song and Nurse Zhang Li Yin talking yesterday.” She whispered.

“About what?” Hyoyeon asks.

“It looks like Nurse Zhang Li Yin is trying to find out something.” Amber whispered.

“Maybe the two had a relationship before.” Taemin said to them.

They all look at Taemin. They didn’t saw him coming.

“Yah! Why are you here?” Sulli asks.

“I left the other boys because I am hungry, then I saw you all whispering something, so I listen to all of you.” Taemin said.

“Anyway, what do you think?” Amber asks.

“We have so many cases to solve. Let her alone with her business.” Krystal said.

“But what if she is investigating one of our handled cases?” Yoona asks.

“And so? We can’t let her know that we are investigating it. Now that our lives are in danger.” Luna said.

They already know about the night when someone tried to attack Luna and Chemi. They think that the mysterious person that tried to kill them is also the killer who killed the teacher.

When the bell rings, they all went back to their classrooms and focus on their studies.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Saturday…

Krystal went to the hospital to visit Tiffany. Every weekend Krystal always visiting her.

“Unnie, since we still don’t know if the Jessica we know is the Jessica you knew, we won’t stop solving your case. And while waiting for us, please stay alive.” Krystal said.

She holds Tiffany’s hand and it moves a little.

“W-Woah… Unnie…” Krystal teary-eyed said. She knows that Tiffany can hear her.

“Krystal?” someone said from the door.

It was Kibum.

“Oppa, unnie moves her hand a little.” She said happily.

“Really?” Kibum asks and went closer to the bed. “Fany, don’t worry. I’ll find Sica so you can wake up now.”

“Oppa…” Krystal said. She needs Kibum’s help to talk to Jessica.

“What is it, Krystal?” Kibum asks.

“It’s about Jessica Jung.” Krystal said.

Kibum froze for a moment. “You know her?”

“N-Not actually, but… I know someone same name as hers and I want you to meet her.” Krystal said.

“Why?” Kibum said.

“Because I was thinking that she and unnie’s best friend are the same.” She said.

“Let’s meet her now.” Kibum said. He believes Krystal.