Investigation Part 3

5 Scary Tales Of SM High School

Sorry for keeping you waiting... I have so many things to do and I have working on my 2 newest fanfics that I am still thinking if I should post it here or not... What do you think? Post it or not? kekeke


Effie, Key and Krystal arrived at Jessica’s house.

Effie’s mom wasn’t there.

“At last you came back. Cook some dinner for us. Ahjumma will go back tomorrow morning.” Jessica said to Effie.

“Ne, unnie.” Effie said.

“Who are they?” Jessica asks.

“They are my classmates. We are going to do a project. Is it ok with you?” Effie asks.

“Ok. As long as you don’t disturb me.” Jessica said.

Effie went to the kitchen while Krystal and Key stay on the living room.

“Krystal, she is indeed the girl in the picture that we saw in the school newspaper.” Key said.

“Yeah.” Krystal said.

When it is time for dinner, Jessica joined them.

“What project are you going to do?” Jessica asks Effie.

“Uhmm…” Effie doesn’t know what she will answer.

“We are going to do a report about the haunted staircase in our school.” Key said.

Jessica stops eating.

“Haunted staircase?” Jessica asks.

“The staircase going towards the rooftop. It was haunted.” Key said.

“What do you mean haunted?” Jessica asks.

“Students who are going there are always get into accident and sometimes they can feel someone is there watching them.” Krystal said.

“Those aren’t true.” Jessica said.

“How do you know it is not true?” Key asks.

“Because it won’t be haunted if the person who fell there is not dead.” Jessica said.

“How can you say that the person is not dead?” Key asks.

Jessica was surprised. She almost told them about her friend.

“Do you know Tiffany Hwang?” Krystal asks.

Jessica doesn’t want to answer that.

“Unnie, do you really know Tiffany Hwang?” Effie asks.

Jessica stood up and went to her room.

“Guilty.” Key said to them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When Chemi and Luna are running away from a mysterious person, someone grabs them and bring them to a back door of a house.

“Mmmm!!!” Luna is trying to get away from the person who is holding her.

“Ssshhh! Keep quiet! It’s me Leeteuk.” Leeteuk whispered to her.

Luna calm down.

“Teuk, someone is coming.” Amber whispered when she saw someone’s coming.

They quietly close the door.

“Let’s go.” Leeteuk said.

They went towards the front door of the house.

“Who owns this house?” Luna asks.

“No one. The family who lived here left these years ago.” Amber said. “I usually go here to study because I can’t concentrate in our house.”

“When did you discover it?” Chemi asks.

“Last summer.” Amber said.

Leeteuk looks at the window. “I think it is gone.” Leeteuk said talking about the mysterious person.

“Who is that?” Amber asks.

“I don’t know.” Luna said. “A psycho, I think.”

“Let’s go before that person comes back.” Chemi said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Re Dee and Hyoyeon felt strange when the door of the elevator closed. Instead of going down, it is going up,

“Omo! Hyo, what’s going on?” Re Dee asks.

Hyoyeon presses the 1st floor button but it continues to move to the 5th floor.

The elevator stops when it reaches the 5th floor.

The door opens and they saw the scary corridor of the 5th floor.

Then, they heard noises.

“Help us! Please” We’re begging you”

Re Dee sat on the elevator’s floor while Hyoyeon is pressing the close button.

“Ahhh!!!” Re Dee screamed when she saw someone moving slowly towards them.

“Close now! Hurry!” Hyoyeon shouts the elevator.

Luckily, the elevator door close and it is started to move.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Onew keeps on pressing the down button until the elevator stops on the floor where he is.

When the elevator door opens, he was shocked to see someone behind Hyoyeon and Re Dee.

“Get out now.” Onew said pulling the girls towards him and they get back inside the apartment.

“What happened?” Onew asks after trying to calm the two girls.

“W-We saw a ghost coming towards us.” Hyoyeon said. “Luck for us that the elevator door closes before she get us.”

“I saw her.” Onew said.

“What?” they ask.

“I saw her standing on your back when the elevator opens.” Onew said.

“No way.” Hyoyeon said.

Then, they heard some sounds coming from the above.

“It is starting again.” Re Dee said.

“There is probably something up there.” Hyoyeon said. “We should ask the owner of this building.”

“She isn’t here. She went on a vacation with her son. They will be back after a week.” Re Dee said.

“We need to ask her about that 5th floor.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Chemi’s House…

“I’m home.” Chemi said.

“Finally, you are here.” Her mom said.

“I’m with my friends.” Chemi said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Luna, Amber and Leeteuk greet.

“Annyeong! This is the first time that Chemi brought her friends. Actually, this is also my first time know that she have friends.” Chemi’s mom said.

“Umma!” Chemi said.

“It’s time for dinner. Let’s go to the dining room.” Chemi’s mom said.

“Umma, where’s appa?”Chemi asks.

“He is still in the office. In fact, I need to go there to bring him his dinner. You know how he hates the food in there.” Chemi’s mom said.

“So, you won’t be with us the dinner?” Chemi asks.

“Ne. Call your cousin. Tell her its dinner time.” Chemi’s mom said. “I’ll be going now.”

“Take care.” Chemi said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Lenny’s House…

“Gyuri unnie, do you know a girl named Nicole Jung?” Sulli asks. They are in the living room.

“I have a friend named Nicole Jung but she lives somewhere far here.” Gyuri said.

“Do you have friends named Hara and Jiyoung?” Taemin asks.

“Yeah. They are all dead.” Gyuri said. “Wait! Why are you asking me about my friends?”

“Then, you know Go Ara?” Sulli said.

Gyuri’s expression change. “How did you know about her?”

“Noona, we are studying in the same school you studied. Of course we know about her.” Taemin said.

“Whatever you are trying to do you must stop now.” Gyuri said.

“We won’t stop.” Sulli said. “We won’t stop until we know the truth and help Go Ara’s spirit.”

“So, if ever you knew something you should tell us now while it is still early.” Taemin said. “Go Ara’s spirit is disturbing us, especially Sulli and Lenny. If you don’t want someone to die again, you better help us.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about. I didn’t kill Go Ara so I won’t help you.” Gyuri said and left them.

“She’s crazy.” Taemin said.

“What should we do now?” Lenny asks.

“We need to find Nicole. I know she left her diary in purpose because she knows that it will gonna happen.” Sulli said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After the dinner, Chemi, Luna, Amber and Leeteuk talk to Eun Gyo.

“We know that you saw the dead body of Miss Son Dambi, right?” Luna said.

“Yeah that’s right.” Eun Gyo said.

“After that what happened?” Amber asks.

“I was disturbed by her spirit so I decided to move to another school. At first I don’t know why she is disturbing me but later on I found why.” Eun Gyo said. “She wants help from me. The killer was still unknown and only me who knows who the killer is.”

“Who’s the killer?” Leeteuk asks.

“Tell us, unnie.” Chemi said.

“I-I can’t. She will gonna kill me.” Eun Gyo said.

“Unnie, please.” Chemi said.

“I’m sorry but I really can’t. I just can warn you.” Eun Gyo said. “I know she will gonna kill your teacher too because she is dating Uncle K.Will.”

Eun Gyo left them and locks herself in her room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After going to Yuri’s apartment, Lee Changmin went to his house.

He went to his room and sits down on his bed. He looks at the picture frame on the night table.

“I will never give up. I need to know the reason of your death, Maki.” Changmin said.