Talking with the Bunny and the Dear

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

Again, sorry for the long wait! >.< Been getting writer's block for this story! Should I end it....? I don't but comment ^^ By the way this chapter was kind of a filler chapter, so the drama will come in the next chapter~

Also, read my Harry Potter story if you like ^^|| http://yuuki-generation.blogspot.com/


Rubbing her eyes full of crust, Victoria walked slowly out of the room, as the floor started to creak. The first night in China was more horrible than, Victoria could ever dream of. Jessica had hurriedly declared to share a room with Victoria, and taking the top bunk. Also, her stuff was every where that, even to get out of the room was a struggle.

"Morning." A sleepy bunny yawned as Victoria entered.

"Hey Sunny." Victoria responded, quickly heading to the coffee machine.

Sunny gave out a big yawn and headed over to Victoria, "Didn't have a good sleep either?" Victoria nodded in agreement, "I wish I was in the boys room, I mean I'm used to snoring, but at least I have my boyfriend." 

"Boyfriend!?" Victoria yelled covering immediately forgetting everyone was still snoozing in their bed.

Sunny giggled, as she nodded, "Jaejoong and I are dating, he took care of me after I and Changmin broke-up." sunny sighed, pouring herself of orange juice.

Victoria looked at the petite girl. Even, though Sunny was one of Jessica's friends, she had still talked to her in classes. She knew a lot about her to at least call her a friend. However it seems she didn't know a lot.

"I know you like him, and just to tell you, he doesn't like me." Sunny smirked, as she saw the expression on Victoria's face, "We met before you came to school, and to tell you the truth you are too obvious." Again she smiled.

Victoria tried to move her bangs, it flopped back as she began to spoke, "Really?"

"Yeah, you are."  A new voice was heard from he kitchen, "Good morning you two." Yoona sat down with the two girls, as sunny excitedly waved, "You always blushed when you stare at the back of his forehead, so it was totally obvious." Victoria blushed, as she poured herself some more milk.

"You should really cut those bangs." Sunny mumbled as Yoona examined her already bright face.

Yoona smirked, "But you shouldn't go for him." Victoria's face shot up, she never really liked Yoon due to the fact that she was mean for the first year, "I mean he never knew you existed until a few months ago and you guys are already friends! there must be something wrong, but at least you don't know his darkest secrets."

"That does really matt-"

"I also liked him you know, and so I just have to give you a tip. Be careful of Jessica." Yoona smiled, grabbing herself a plate.

Victoria looked at her oddly, she already knew Jessica liked Changmin, but why did it seem Yoona was afraid, "I advise you to take her instructions too." Sunny replied, "She was the reason we broke-up and since I kinda of like you, I don't want you to get hurt." 

"What happ-"

"Victoria! you have a practice today!" Nichkhun declared, interrupting Victoria.

She nodded, looking back at Sunny who quietly sipped her juice. Victoria wondered, what would did Jessica do to her own friends for a guy?