Angry

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

Changmin sighed and leaned on Victoria's shoulder, "My mother told me, if we didn't win, I won't be able to dance with SMTOWN ever again." 

Everyone looked at him with wide eyes, and was gasping especially Victoria, "You don't have to listen to her!" Yunho yelled, but Changmin shook his head.

"You won't let me return to the house, if we loose and I continue dancing." Little tears went down, his face.

Suddenly, Victoria stood up and left the room. Everyone wondered what she was going to do. They thought she would go call his mom or talk to Jessica, but that wasn't it. She went near the stage, which Nichkhun was getting off. The group smirked as they past Victoria, even when Nichkhun saw her, he stretched out his arms ready to hug her. However, she just slapped him.

Nichkhun was lost for words and so was s, "I know you never liked Changmin, but you knew I like him! So, why would you do this? This means so much to Changmin and he means so much to me!"

"I don't know what you mean-"

"You said you were here to protect me, but no! You were  here to destroy my relationship with Changmin, we were so good lately!" She yelled.

Junsu butted in, "He did come here to protect you, but he told about the dance competition so we decided to come here-"

"SEE WHAT I MEAN!" She interrupted him, "I bet they blame me if they loose! If you didn't come to China, Changmin might not have to quit SMTOWN!"

"Why?" Wooyoung asked.

Victoria wiped away her tears, "Because his mom doesn't want him dancing." She started to walk away, but Nichkhun grabbed her arm.

"If they loose, don't ever try talking to me." She told him trying to go, but Nichkhun wouldn't let her.

"Are you actually giving up our friendship for this stupid guy!? Victoria, I love you." He declared, blushing.

Victoria looked at him, not with sincerity but with disgust. "You love me and you tell me now at a time like this? You think I'll run to your arms, saying i've loved  you all this time too!? NO! I love Changmin." She told him and finally he let go of her.

Suddenly, Jessica came in and slapped Nichkhun, "You ruined the guy I love's dream. Even, though I'm rival with Victoria, you're the one I hate right now." Jessica looked over at Victoria, "Let's go!."

Two girls walked away from the seven guys, while Nichkhun stood there, "Man that was harsh." Taecyeon began, "You picked a good choice, she is probably feisty in bed." He laughed, but Nichkhun pushed him away.

~||~

Victoria and Jessica quietly sat in the audience as they were announcing the winners. They were rivals, but this was the rare moment when they understood each other.

"Please let them win." Sunny mumbled.

Soon, all the rankings were announced, except first and second. SMTOWN was in the final, which delighted Victoria and the other girls, however Nichkhun's group, 2PM was also in. While, the clapping stopped for the third place winner, the announcer began to speak.

"I would like you to all stand up for this winning team. The judges think, that they showed a very unique dance, that was also amazing! We are glad to announce the winner is.."

People were stomping their feet as like a drum roll, as the announcer smiled looking to both groups, and spoke again. "The winner is..."