Bumped

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

"Vic-Umma, help please!" Luna begged, as they stood next to her locker.

"If you didn't join all those clubs, you will be able to do your math homework properly and ask for help!" She retorted, but took out her math book a, well.

Luna excitedly hugged the tall Chinese girl, "You're the best!" The sat down quickly, as people passed them.

Victoria didn't mind helping her friends, but it was a hassle, knowing she might be wrong as well, "So, you switch these they divide?" Luna had asked, finishing off one of the questions.

"Yes-" Blushing, Victoria hid behind Luna's long blonde hair, as she laughed.

It seemed the hall of people had split making way for the popular people. In the front was Taeyeon, a short girl, Victoria talked too. Behind her was Leeteuk her extremely cute boyfriend, and Yunho, a very y junior.  Behind the three, nine other girls were behind them, and ten other guys.

"Is he gone?" Victoria whispered, as se heard the shuffling from students, once again.

Luna stood up, hands firmly on her hips, "He'll never notice you like that!" She argued, "You need to talk to him, or maybe even flirt. At least you can do that!"

Victoria smirked, "Talk about yourself, before you but into my life."

"I have a boyfriend, if you didn't know." She took her binder from the ground an headed towards the crowd that was getting bigger and bigger,

Victoria sighed, standing up herself, and with her books headed to her first class. Sitting at her assigned seat, she waited for the rest of the students, which were coming almost every second. She silently reviewed, thought she didn't quite understand some of the words.

"Exponent." She quickly looked up to see Nichkhun, one of her best-friends.

She nodded, reading again. He sat right beside her, leaning to see Victoria's math book. He smiled, her notebook was filled with all sorts of doodles. One he noticed of a guy with his shirt off and a heart surrounded him.

"Who's that?" He angrily asked as, she blushed.

She sighed, "My dream guy! Now be quiet, i see the teacher." Nichkhun sat beside her, as the teacher already put math problems on the board. 

~||~ 

Victoria, headed outside beside with  Nichkhun, who had explained to her he had been working out and the best abs. She nodded slightly, as she stopped listening to him. The guy in font of her seemed to have all her attention, and of course that guy was Changmin. Nichkhun had noticed and his cheeks puffed up.

"Talk to hi him." He groaned, pushing her forewards, only making her bump into his friend, Yunho