Talking To Him

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

"What the hell was that for!" Victoria had bumped into Yunho, with her books falling to his feet.

"I'm sorry!" She squealed, as she glared at Nichkhun, who was just laughing.

Victoria quickly picked up her books, but the pair of feet were right in front of her. It seemed just like the first day of school, when she was in fourth block. She looked up to the smiling angel in front of her.

"Hey, sorry about Yunho, he just got dumped." Victoria giggled, as he took her hand to help her get up.

She bowed, "I-i'm fine, thanks Changmin."

"No problem." He paused squinting, "Sorry, I don't know your name." He smiled, and ran to his friends.

Victoria lowered her head, making her bangs cover most of her face. She trudged to her locker, and once she opened it, she screamed. Her friends, who were only a few meters away, quickly rushed to her side.

"Vic-Umma! What's wrong?" Sulli asked, as Krystal patted her back.

"He doesn't know my name! He doesn't!" She screamed again into her locker.

Luna groaned, "You need to talk to him! You've been behind ever since your first day here! Senior year, is so close! Victoria, you need to talk to him!"

Victoria shot out of her locker, "YEAH! I'm going to talk to him, in fourth block!" She shouted, heading down the hall, with her head held up high.

Luna and Krystal laughed as the two other girls went off with victoria, "I've never seen her that confident, well not when she is dancing or doing gymnastics." Luna declared, as the two still laughed.

"Yeah, and when did you stopped calling her Vic-Umma?" Luna shrugged.

"Seemed like the appropriate thing to call her." The two started giggling again.

"Krystal!" Jessica, with her group of friends came behind the two giggling girls.

Luna looked at Krystal, who sighed, "Seeya." Krystal ran to her sister, while Luna went to Victoria.

~||~

Victoria slowly, went into class, after discussing her plan to talk to Changmin with her friends. Suddenly, with chatting and rough play, Changmin and his group of friends, went into class. He sat in his seat, with his friends all the way across from him.

"Thanks Changmin, again." Victoria, declared as, he took his seat.

He turned around immediately, smiling, "You welcome.." He trailed off, and Victoria looked down.

"Victoria, Victoria Song." She replied, blushing.

He nodded, "Okay, Victoria." He turned around, as the teacher came in, but turned around as, she started writing on the board, "That's wrong, this is the answer." He pulled out his homework, and gave it to her.

"Xie Xie!" She excitedly said, science wasn't her best subject.

She saw him smile, "Oh, you're that Chinese girl, that I helped once. I didn't noticed, your Korean hasn't gotten better." She bowed, as he turned around.

Victoria silently squealed, however the teacher had noticed and called for an answer, which of course she never knew. She blushed and just looked at her desk.