Dating!?

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

"Oppa! I need help with this equation!" Krystal cooed, for the hundredth time this week, making Victoria's glare even more intense then it already was.

It was like this for the past week. Mrs. Nam would give them some homework, which she explained some vital parts and then let students work it on their own. Krystal had always look like she got, since her notes were very detailed. However, once Mrs. Nam told them to work on the homework, Krystal forgotten the information that she had just recently wrote down.

Of course, she had to ask Changmin. Victoria understood, that Changmin was right beside her, but how about the person on her left? or in front of her? of behind her? They were never bombarded with Krystal asking them questions about today's homework, only her boyfriend. Who Krystal happened to have a crush on.

"Ugh!" Victoria groaned at Changmin being oblivious at the situation.

However, once he heard Victoria groan he turned around, re-focusing his attention to Victoria instead of Krystal, "Are you okay?" He asked with his sweet, angel-like smile.

Victoria once again blushed, not getting used to Changmin's beautiful expressions, "This part is really hard for me, so I need help." She tried her hardest to look cute and innocent, which Sunny pulled of very greatly.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." He ruffled her hair, and completely turned away from Krystal.

Victoria stuck out her tongue to Krystal, who looked like a fire-breathing dragon with the smoke coming out of her nose. For the rest of the class, Krystal never looked or even spoke to Changmin, making Victoria every happy

~||~

"And that's what happened." Victoria had just been telling Jessica, about what happened in math class, as the two were walking to the cafeteria.

"See, Krystal can't compete against love." She told her, singing the last bit.

Victoria could hear someone laugh behind her, "What's wrong with her?"

"Infected by love." Victoria responded, as Taecyeon went beside her, still chuckling.

"Victoria." Taecyeon said, which she responded with a yes, "i know you don't want to talk about him, but did you know he's dating Krystal."

She stopped dead in her tracks not saying a word. However, Jessica big shout saying what, is what Victoria wanted to do so too. Questions begin appearing in her head, like usual when it came to Nichkhun. He said he loved me, but he is dating my rival?I thought Krystal like Changmin? Are they trying the jealous move? Victoria made a mental note, to find a job where making questions was something important.

"Did he tell you, they were dating?" Jessica asked.

He shook his head, "But they always talk and text. Even, after class they meet with each other. Sounds like they're dating."

The two girls nodded in agreement, at this Jessica noticed Victoria's gloomy face, "Come on, let's go to the cafeteria already, Changmin can cheer you up, maybe even Yoona, Sulli, Luna or Sunny's ageyo can cheer you up."

Victoria punched her in the arm, as she laughed, "You're such a ert, you just want to see it yourself." She told her, earning a slap to the arm.

"Sorry for trying to cheer you up." Jessica whined, making Victoria laugh even more.

Out of no where, Taecyeon showed some ageyo to the two girls doing a buing buing, "You two stop fighting." Victoria and Jessica couldn't even hold in their laughter.

"Where the heck did you learn that!?" Jessica said, wiping the happy tears forming in her eyes.

"We should go Jessica, he is a bigger ert than you, for knowing that ageyo." Laughing, they ran off, as Taecyeon realized what they had just said and starting chasing after them.

~||~

"It's disgusting how much my sister has grown to like Victoria." Krystal scoffed.

Nichkhun who was beside her, smirked, "Says the person who was her best-friend for two years."

"The past is the past." She spat back, "Besides, I didn't have a crush on her for two years and counting."

"Whatever." Nichkhun responded not knowing a better comeback.

Krystal smiled, knowing she had won, "Anyway, how long should we keep this dating thing going on."

"Another week."

"That short!?"

Nichkhun smirked once again, "Do you like me better than Changmin now?"

Krystal punched him in the arm. Even, though she was skinny like her sister, she could give a good punch. Nichkhun rubbed his arm, as Krystal stuck out her tongue.

"Did you see how Victoria reacted when Taecyeon said he thought we were dating-"

"Yeah, but that only lasted until Jessica said Changmin's name." Nichkhun interrupted her, and it made Krystal nod in agreement.

The two pondered for a while, "Maybe we should think of some plans to separate them later, because I've got none at the moment."

"Me too." Krystal said, "Then just act like a cutesy couple Changmin and Victoria."

Nichkhun nodded, "Deal. Team Break-Up ChangToria." this outburst earned another punch in the arm by Krystal.

"That is the lamest thing I heard from a guy. "She told him, as she walked away.