The Picture

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

"Get his phone? Why?" Nichkhun asked as Krystal and his phone call continued.

"If you want to remember your kiss with Victoria, you better get that phone." She told him and hung up immediately after.

Nichkhun looked confused as he processed what Krystal said. Remember your kiss with Victoria? When did he ever kiss her? She loved Changmin since the day he met her, so she didn't have time to kiss her.

"Krystal is the worst person I met in my life!" Taecyeon yelled as he entered the dance studio.

Everyone turned their attention to Taecyeon, who was forcefully taking out his tuff from his bag, "What happened?" The maknae, Changsung asked.

"Krystal tried to make out with me today, and Jessica walked in."

"Was there a catfight?" Junho asked, and Taecyeon nodded, "Did you film it?"

He shot a glare to Junho, "Of course not, I ripped Krystal off my girlfriend and Jessica got her things and left."

"Too bad, I thought she may have been the one for you." Wooyoung said earning a glare as well.

"She's at my house, sleeping! We resolved this on the fight and she understood everything."

Wooyooung gave him a thumbs up, "She is the one!" Making the rest of 2PM laugh.

Junsu asked, "But why did Krystal make out with you?"

"I don't know, she just did! Maybe to get at her sister or tired to make me giver her something, or do something."

Nichkhun's eyes widen, "She must be crazy, but we still have practice so, let's get ready." Nichkhun declared, trying to change the subject.

"Fine party pooper." Junsu declared and they all got into their places.

The whole practice Nichkhun wondered how he could get his phone. Casually take it out of his bag when he was out of the dance studio? Casually get it when he wasn't looking? Just plainly ask him for it? 

"Hey, Nichkhun!" Taecyeon caught him off guard and he was startled, "Can you get my waterbottle in my bag?" He asked, trying not to laugh him.

This was it! Time to make his move to get the phone! Just playing around, he rolled to Taecyeon's bag and began to from his hand into a gun looking both sides. The other members were focused on their dancing and Nichkhun was usually like this, so no one paid attention.

He opened the bag, and was hit y an awful aroma. He held his breath moving aside items to find the cell-phone. When he found it, he tucked in his underwear, so if he Taecyeon found out it was missing, who wouldn't caught. They were like brothers, but of course Taecyeon wouldn't go that far in searching for his phone.

"Here you go!" Nichkhun passes him the water bottle, smiling happily that completed a plan for once.

~||~

"Took you long enough!" Krystal whined as Nichkhun entered her room.

Nichkhun laughed, "What took you half a day, took me only one hour."

"Whatever." Krystal retorted, "Where is the phone?" Nichkhun handed her the phone and she went straight to the pictures.

"There is so many pictures of Jessica, that it's turning quite creepy." She said, as she scrolled down the pictures, "Jackpot!" Krystal yelled, as she found the picture and enlarged it.

She gave it to Nichkhun and his mouth hung to the floor. There, in front of him was a picture of him kissing Victoria. He only dreamed about this, but now it was actually true. However, he was confused. hen did they kiss? He knew where, it was the hallway outside of his room at the hotel he stayed in China. Though, Victoria only went there for the after party were he got DRUNK.

Nichkhun faced-palm himself, "You look red in your cheeks and ears, were you drunk?" He gave her a slight nod, "Let's send this to Oppa now!"

"Are you sure?"

"It's the perfect time, usually he sleeps at 12, because his mom makes him, but he also likes sleeping at this time so her can let his skin-cells grow-"

"Stalker." Nichkhun mumbled, but Krystal heard and shot him an icy glare that could kill.

"Besides, he hates morning and if he sees this in the morning, he will be in a worst mood. Also, since it's Sunday tomorrow they both don't have work, so Changmin could call Victoria anytime to talk about this."

"Your stalkerness is coming handy."

Krystal punched him the arm, "It's more like fangirling or love!"

"Who cares, just send it already." Krystal nodded and quickly sent it to Changmin.

~||~

"WHY DOES THIS KEEP BEEPING!?" Changmin yelled as soon as he woke up from his phone.

He took it and saw that he was sent a text message and threw it on his chair as he realized it was sent at 1 o'clock in the morning. Why would someone sent a text at that time!? He thought, as he headed straight to the shower, still angered by the text.

*y shower time*

With a towel wrapped around his waist he came out of the washroom to see that his phone was still beeping from the text message. He groaned loudly and decided to finally look at it. He groaned even louder when he find out it was just a lousy one sentenced text attached with a picture.

"Are you sure she loves you?" He read the text and pressed the attachment to see the picture.

Once it opened, his eyes widen and his towel dropped to the floor. He zoomed in and out, but still it was the same picture. He squinted and made his eyes larger, but still it was a picture of Victria kissing Nichkhun.

"WHAT THE HECK!" He yelled, waking up anyone who was asleep in his house to wake-up, maybe even his neighbors.

He saved the picture and went back to the text. He looked at the sender, but it only said unknown. By then he was about to explode, his towel had already fallen off from all the anger boiling inside of him escaping from his body by steam. He pinched himself, no it wasn't dream. He looked at the picture again, but it was still the same.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Changmin let out a huge scream once more.

"SHUT-UP IT'S ONLY 10 IN THE MORNING!" His sister screamed in his room, but went red in the face and rushed out when she found he was .

When, Changmin noticed her he grabbed some clothes and put it on and then called Victoria, "Hello?" She answered in her oh-so sweet voice that he loved.

"H-Hey." Just her voice softened up, "We need to talk."

"Okay, I'll meet at your house at-"

"One. My family would be out of the house by then." He hung up, collapsing on the bed.

~||~

Victoria used the key Changmin gave her to open the front door of his house, "Changminnie~ I'm here!" She cooed, closing the door, quietly, but as she turned around, Changmin was in front of her, "H-hey!" She said, a little shocked by his sudden appearance.

"Sit down." Changmin said in a stern voice, which he had been practicing all morning since just by looking at Victoria made him melt.

"What is it Minnie?" She asked, looking worried.

He gave Victoria his phone, she gasped as she saw it, "Where did you get this!?" She asked.

"I have my sources. Now tell me when and where was this?"

Victoria bit her lip, "It was at the after-party of the dance competition. Nichkhun was drunk so I took advantage of him-"

"Took advantage of him!?" Changmin repeated her words, increasing his tone.

Victoria went red as usual, "It's not like that, he confessed to me at the dance competition-"

"Wait when at the dance competition?" Changmin asked, once again interrupting her.

She sighed, "Remember when I left the room, when we saw his group-"

"YOU WENT TO MEET HIM!? I WAS DEVASTATED AT THAT MOMENT, AND YOU WENT TO SEE HIM!?" Changmin yelled, which was the first time she heard him, raise his voice to her, "SO, YOU JUST USED ME!? DIDN'T YOU?"

"No! Why did you think that-"

His anger rose more by the minute, "EVEN AT THE PARTY YOU WERE MISSING FOR 30 MINUTES! YOU WERE HIM, WEREN'T YOU!?"

"Y-yes, but-"

"THAT'S SICK! WE GOT TOGETHER ONLY A FEW MINUTES AFTER THAT! WE EVEN KISSED! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! BUT OF COURSE I CAN'T COMPETE WITH YOUR BEST-FRIEND, WHO HAD ALWAYS BEEN WITH YOU, WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE!?" Victoria sat there, quite as a mouse, not wanting to talk anymore, to make him more angry then he already was.

However, Changmin kept on ranting, "MAYBE YUNHO WAS RIGHT. HE KEPT SAYING HOW YOU WERE A NERD, AND I SHOULDN'T BE NEAR YOU! BUT I TOLD HIM IT DIDN'T MATTER, BECAUSE I WAS STARTING TO LIKE YOU. HOWEVER, YOU WERE JUST PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS THE WHOLE TIME!" Tears formed in Victoria's eyes as she crumbled to every word he said.

"I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" Victoria yelled, but Changmin shoved the phone in her face.

"Then how about that." He voice softened up a bit, but was still harsh.

Victoria stood up to be eye to eye with Changmin, "We weren't even together at the time-"

"SO! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME, FOR A LONG TIME, OR DID YOU LOVE ME WHEN NICHKHUN WASN'T AROUND."  Now, Changmin sat on the couch his head in his hands, "This arguing is going nowhere, so why don't we-" He didn't want to say it, he didn't want to loose her, but he kept going like this he probably will.

"No." Victoria begged, expecting what to come as more tears cascading from her eyes, "Changmin, I love you. Please don't do this."

When she said i love you, all he wanted to say was sorry and run into her arms, however, he couldn't get eh image of her kissing Nichkhun out of his head. The thought of Victoria being with Nichkhun behind his back was horrifying to him but it was not impossible. If they stay together, this day will haunt him forever, he had to end it now or he could get more attached to her.

He sighed concluding his decision in his head, "Let's break-up."