New Year & New Math Student

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

(^^; sorry for not updating for a long time :P it's just with asianfanfics doing some stuff, making me re-load my pages a lot, i didn't even bother >.< maybe also the fact it's summer and i'm lazy bum. XD also i'm watching too much olympics. people say it's boring, but i love looking at everyone's skill in different sports :P anyway, hope you like the chapter, if you don't then tell me in the comments ^^


"Senior year!" Victoria twirled inside the building of the school with Changmin following her.

"Yah babo! You'll hit-" Victoria spun once more and hit the person in front of her, "someone." Changmin sighed, and helped Victoria collect her books off the ground.

Victoria got her books from Changmin and immediately bowed to the person she just bumped into, "Sorry for my carelessness." She told the person, but as she stood up, she caught sight of Nichkhun.

"How can a gymnast be this clumsy?" Nichkhun scoffed, leaving without another word, leaving the couple dumbfounded.

"Did you see that Jaejoong-Oppa? That was like a scene from a drama." Sunny cheerfully said, as she joined the ChangToria couple, who still stood there silently.

Suddenly, Yunho and Yoona came along, "Then who is my character?" Yunho asked.

Sunny pondered for a while until saying, "You're definitely the male main character's babo friend."

"Yah!" Yunho yelled, as Sunny quickly ran off, with Yunho following.

Changmin snapped out of his silence to join Jaejoong laughing, while Victoria still stood there silent. Staring at the direction Nichkhun had just went. Yoona noticed this, and just put her arm around  her.

"Cheer up, you don't need him." Yoona gave Victoria her eye-smile, and instantly victoria started to forget the incident before.

For the first time, since she came to this high school, she wasn't that nerd sitting in the hallway watching the popular group walk past her. This time she was part of the popular crowd. People whispered as she passed them, it seemed like they didn't even notice this new Victoria, who was confident and people were finally able to see her eyes,

When Victoria reached her new locker for the year, Amber had popped out of nowhere, like she always did, "Umma, what classes do you have?"

"Yeah, I want to see if we have gym together again!" Sulli chimed in, surprising Victoria.

Suddenly, Luna came in, Victoria wondered to herself if they took magic lessons this summer, "Well, first I have English." She went on and on, until she finished her schedule.

Luna pouted, "I had four classes with you, but this year I only have one!" Victoria ruffled her hair, she was trying to use her ageyo to make her switch classes.

"Maybe if you're lucky, you will have classes with Onew-Oppa." Luna nodded in excitement, and left the group to go see if she did have any classes with her lover.

Soon, each girl left. Amber went to find Kibum, who always scolded Victoria for not calling him by Key, like everyone else. Sulli left to find Taeminnie, which made Victoria all alone at her locker. She sorted her locker, putting her binders in order of her classes. All her supplies on the top shelf, and so on. As, she finished the bell rang and she went to her first class.

~||~

English was boring just like last year. At least Jessica was in her class, which gave Victoria two benefits. One: She had a friend to talk to when Mr. Han was having his long boring speaches & Two: Jessica was the best in the class so, she could get help from her.

"See you!" Jessica said heading towards the other direction when the bell rang, but once they left their separate directions, she was joined by Changmin.

"I have math next, I hope you do too so you can sit behind me like always." He happily said.

Victoria smiled, "I do have math, but maybe I should be in the front this time."

"Whatever you want princess." Changmin told her and gave her a surprise kiss.

Even, though Victoria 'changed', she still blushed madly when it came to Changmin, "Not in the hallway, babo."

Changmin pretended to be offended, which made Victoria laugh. However, when she was laughing he lifted her onto his back and swiftly went to room 202 where there math room was. Victoria buried her face into his clothes, not wanting anyone to see her tomato coloured face. As, they reached the classroom, he slowly let her down.

"Babo!" Victoria hit his arm softly, and headed inside the room, taking a seat in the corner of the class, nearest to the window.

Changmin smirked, and took the seat in front of her, "You wanted to sit in front of me, but you take the back row? Do you want us to turn back like last time?" He asked, making Victoria giggle.

"Well, I do have a good view of your big head from here."

The two started giggling, but was hushed by other classmates, due to the bell ringing and the teacher rushing in, "Ugh, we have Mrs. Nam." Changmin whispered to Victoria, but had his attention back to the front of the class.

"I hope we can have a wonderful year together. Most of you are suppose to graduate this year, but if you don't well in my class, I don't care if I Have to pull you back a year-"

"SORRY FOR DISTURBING!" A black hair girl bowed, coming into the classroom.

The teacher looked at her, "Miss?"

"Jung." She told her, which shocked Victoria because Krystal was a year younger than her like Sulli, but she was in her math class.

"Miss Jung." She said in a strict tone, Mrs. Nam walked over to the computer and nodded, "Even though you're smart enough to be held up a grade in math, doesn't make you have an excuse to be late for my class. I'll let this slide because today is the first day, but if anyone is ever late again, you must wait outside."

"Yes teacher." Krystal said with her head bowed, and Victoria could hear giggles from the other classmates, making Victoria feel sad for her..

"Now take a seat beside Mister Shim." She told her, making her smirk in Victoria direction, and the sympathy for Krystal stopped.

Krystal attention turned to Changmin who seemed oblivious to her, "Hope we can be good friends this year." Krystal said stretching out her arm.

"You're Jessica's sister? Right, I mean you look like her and you're both Jung." He retorted ignoring her hand.

She cringed, "Yeah, but I'm very different from my sister, so I hope we will make a great relationship this year."

Changmin flashed her a big smile and nodded, which made Victoria slam her fist to her desk, which made her groan in pain after, "Are you okay?" He asked, looking very worried.

Krystal smirked, "I bet she will be alright." Changmin looked at Victoria for an answer and she gave him a thumbs up, but once he turned around she glared at Krystal who just stuck her tongue out.

"This will be an interesting year." Krystal mumbled to herself.