Not going to Loose

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

you must hate me... not updating in two months (^^; please understand the stress i've been through with my school's musical and exams! seriously im so sorry~ please forgive me! Also, I feel like Yunho should be more of an important character in this story, so enjoy


Jessica smirked once more and left Victoria there with Nichkhun. Victoria wanted so badly to slap her, but with everyone around her she just wait till they got back to the apartment. 

"Just forget about her." Nichkhun told her, as he put his arm around her shoulder.

She just brushed it off, "Forget!? She's trying to ruin my chances with Changmin! She even sabotage my routine!" She yelled, storming off to the change room.

He shook his head, "Victoria!" He yelled, but Victoria was only absorbed with the thought of revenge, which was an opposite character of the happy and forgiving girl she was.

~||~

The next few days were like heaven to Victoria, but hell at the same time. Ever since the competition Jessica hadn't been in her room. However, she was staying with Changmin and the boys. It was if she was their pet. When the preactised she would tag along, if they were going out to eat, same thing. Victoria wondered if the boys got tired of her, but it seemed like they weren't especially Changmin. Though victoria thought Changmin was just being nice as always.

"Why don't you hang out with us?" Yunho asked, as the boys took a rest of practicing and spent the day in the girl's hotel room.

Victoria glared at Jessica, who was cuddling up next to Changmin, "Don't want to disturb you guys."

Yunho glanced over at Changmin, when Victoria wasn't looking. He smirked, ever since he met her with Changmin, she knew that she liked him. It was seemingly obvious to him, but to his best-friend, he thought not. He didn't even know what Changmin thought of her. Friend? More than that? His best-friend did seem to have a liking in her, he did make him be nice to her.Maybe subtle hints would work, he thought. He did like Victoria better than clingy Jessica.

"You know." Yunho started to whisper to Victoria, "By just sitting here with me, doesn't't help your relationship."

She looked at him curiously, and before she knew it, Yunho was calling Changmin over. victoria's eyes widen and dropped to the floor, she wondered why he did this. Did he like her? She shivered at the thought, but it might happen. Or was he just genuinely nice? This time she almost puked, Yunho couldn't be either... or could he?

Still thinking, changmin already arrived beside Victoria, "Hello!" She Bowed excitedly.

Ear to ear he smiled, "So, why did yunho call me?" 

"Well, you see-" Yunho probably didn't plan this out well, Victoria thought, "Your dance competition is coming up, right?"

He nodded, "We're even having party after, win or loose?" 

"Oh." Victoria nodded, remembering what Jessica said.

"Oh yeah, guess who's going to be Changmin's date for his dance competition, obviously not you!"

She sighed, maybe if she had asked sooner, she would have been his date. She could ask no, but Jessica already told her she was going with him. However, as she thought about it, Jessica only implied she was going with him. she didn't actually say. Maybe, if she could muster up the courage to ask him.

"Uh, Ch-changmin-sshi." victoria began, and his attention went back to her, "Do you have a date for the party?"

"No, I haven't asked anyone, and nobody asked me yet." Victoria was already screaming for joy in he head, that dumb Jessica, she had her chance but didn't ask.

Victoria blushed, "Then may I go with you?" She looked away, thinking of how pitiful she looked at the moment.

"That would be awesome! So yes," He said, and victoria was about jump out of her chair, "then you need to know the competition starts at 7. Just come to our apartment and we'll drive you there." Victoria nodded.

The two were going to talk more, but changmin had to leave to go and have a dance meeting. It was also better, because Sunyn had whisked Jessica away when Changmin went to Victoria, so he didn't hear the conversation at all. She went into her room and the phone started ringing, turned out to be her brother Zhoumi asking for stuff.

All night they talked. They talked about victoria getting a date with Changmin and Zhoumi even got a date himself. He even told her a great list of what he wanted in China. When, it was about midnight, Victoria sleepy, and hung up. She felt bad for leaving her brother, but she couldn't wait to go shoping tomorrow. Maybe she could go with Sunny, since her boyfriend was Jaejoong.

~||~

"Hello?" A sleepy Jessica answered her phone as she sat up on the boy's couch in the living room.

"Jessica, it's me." The male person on the other line told her.

Jessica rubbed her eyes, "Zhoumi-Sshi. How you been doing?" 

"No, time for small talk. I have some news for you-"

"At a time like this?" Jessica asked, interrupting him.

Zhoumi sighed, "it's about Changmin." 

From where Jessica, was sitting, she shot straight up, listening carefully now, "The news would be better if it was about Changmin AND Victoria?" 

"Even, though I detest how my little sister has a crush on man like him." he shivered at the thought of changmin. "I was about to barf when she told me this." 

"What is it?" Jessica asked, because she wanted to get over it and plan something for Victoria.

"That competition that Changmin is in, he is taking Victoria as his date." For a few minutes, Zhoumi could only hear silence from the other the end. 

Suddenly, a huge scream was heard and a lot of static. Zhoumi wondered what happened, but when he tried to call back, nothing had come back, since Jessica had screamed and threw her phone at the wall.

Before she could storm off to rip off victoria's hair, the boys came out of their room, "What's going on?" Yunho asked as he saw Jessica clenching her fists.

Jessica looked at them, or maybe just Changmin, with a fake smile, "Thought I saw a huge bug. I'm going back to my room. See you guys tomorrow." She waved back and slammed the door.

"I'm not going to loose to her." Jessica said to herself, as she wipe away her tears.