Prom Night

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

This the last chapter :O To all the readers/subscribers who have stayed through this story, even though I didn't update often... I LOVE YOU <3
I hope, I will see more of you guys later on, because I will be writing a new story soon, so watch out for that ^-^ Anyway, tell me in the comments what was your fav part of the story & why you liked it... please tell me~ ALSO, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ^-^


Soon, Prom came, however Victoria and Changmin had not got together! Changmin had been ignoring Victoria ever since he saw the video and the things Krystal had said, worsened his feelings. He didn't even know Nichkhun and Victoria broke-up! So, as he walked into Krystal and Jessica's house, he was expecting Victoria and Nichkhun making kissy face to each other or cuddling, or other things couples did. However, he only saw Victoria there, sulking.

He had to admit, that she looked gorgeous in her dress. Her hair was curled, and her bangs were braided to see her whole face. Victoria had minimal make-up, but it made her more pretty. Changmin almost drooled as he was staring at Victoria.

Suddenly, someone jumped on him, making him almost fall, "Oppa! You came!" Krystal yelled, so that Victoria would hear.

Changmin nodded and headed towards Victoria, "Where is Nichkhun?" He asked, and made her a little shocked.

"We broke up, about two weeks ago." She stated.

Changmin eyes almost came out of it's socket as she said this, "S-so you don't have a date?"

Victoria nodded, "But I promised him a dance, but otherwise I will probably be dancing with Jessica and the others." He nodded himself, he was about to open his mouth to ask her to save him a dance, but Krystal took him by the arm.

"Victoria, what are you and my date talking about." Krystal asked.

Victoria looked the other way. For the past two weeks, she been trying to ask Changmin to prom, but she couldn't. He would always leave the cafeteria early, and leave to somewhere she didn't know. He also would run away, when she went up to him. Maybe he had completely forgotten about her and the love they shared. Changmin wouldn't have asked Krystal, if he still loved Victoria.

She sighed, "We were talking about how amazing you look in your dress. " She lied, and Krystal flipped her straight black hair, soaking in the compliment.

"I know." She giggled, and snuggled up against Changmin's arm, "Anyway let's go. Taecyeon has the limo up front." She smiled and dragged him to the limo with Victoria slowly following behind.

"When you told me Changmin was coming with us, I didn't know he was Krystal's date!" Victoria declared to Jessica.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know!" Jessica replied.

Victoria groaned, "This is really going to be the night I will remember forever."

~||~

Victoria, Changmin, Jessica, Taecyeon, and Krystal got out of the limo, to meet up with their friends. Victoria was in awe of how her friends just looked like goddesses and gods.

"Victoria! Jessica!" Yoona, Luna and Sunny yelled in unison as they ran to her, but to Victoria they looked as if they were floating on air.

"What is she doing here?"Yoona asked silently to Jessica, as the four girls gotten far away from Krystal.

Sunny continued, "Yeah, she is just going to ruin prom- WHY IS SHE LEADING CHANGMIN TO THE DANCE FLOOR!?"

Victoria looked down to her heels, "I guess he is over me, when I just realized my feelings."

She glanced at Changmin already dancing with Krystal, with a smile on his face and having fun. Changmin must be happy, Victoria thought. Doing something he loved which was dancing and doing the thing he loved with someone who had always loved him through thick and thin. Did she loved him through thick and thin? Maybe, but it was always hidden when she was dating Nichkhun, so she now lost her chance.

"Don't get down, Vic, it's prom. Have fun!" Luna told her, patting her back.

She nodded back, taking another quick glance at him, feeling a sharp pain in her chest, "I just need some fresh air right now, and then I will be dancing my bum off with all of you."

"But Victoria, we want to stay with you, you're one of our BFFs. We are not leaving you when you're feeling down." Jessica protested.

"Girls, I'm alright. Go dance with your boyfriends, because they have been looking over here for minutes." She replied, trying to keep herself from not looking towards Changmin at the word boyfriend.

Everyone looked over their shoulder to see that Victoria was right, "Are you sure?" Jessica asked and Victoria nodded shooing them away with a smile.

"Do you think she is telling the truth?" Yoona asked.

Sunny sighed, "She needs some alone time right now, so just forget about it." Then the four girls took their boyfriend's hand and started dancing like everyone else in the room.

~||~

"See, I was right." Krystal declared, still dancing with Changmin.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You're having fun with me!" She gloated, and Changmin snickered.

"It's prom, where a lot of photos are taken place and it will be on facebook. I'm not going to be that sour grape who is not smiling at prom, even when he isn't with the person he wants to be with at the moment." He stopped dancing, "Plus, when I'm dancing, I can't help to have fun."

Krystal crossed her arms, "Don't you remember? Victoria loves Nichkhun and he loves her back. So, don't you want to make her happy by staying away?"

"They broke-up!" Changmin retorted, "So, I think I have a right to think about her-"

"Hey!" Nichkhun got in between Changmin and Krystal, "Don't ruin the mood for everyone else by fighting in the middle of the dance floor." He looked both of them in the eye sternly.

Then, he focused himself on Krystal, "May I dance with you? So, you two can calm down?"

Krystal wait for a moment then nodded and Nichkhun leaned closer to Changmin, "I'm giving you some time, go to Victoria she is on the balcony over there." He winked at Changmin and went on to dance with Krystal.

He smiled, and ran over to balcony where Victoria was standing looking at the stars. He could hear her soft voice singing. Her voice melted his heart, it's as if he heard an angel singing, right in front of him.

"I think that the stars would've waited for us." She sang once again, still eyes focued on the stars shining brightly in the sky.

"Hanging on to the night, watching down below." He continued after realizing what she was singing.

In shock that someone continued her song, she turned around to be face to face with Changmin, "What are you doing here? Where is Krystal?" She looked past him to find her dancing with Nichkhun, "Oh, you must have saw me sulking here and came to make me happy. Just go back to Krystal, I'm sorry that my sulking took you away from your date. I'm fine." Her words were quick, she wanted Changmin to go before the tears would come.

Victoria flinched as his hand stretched out to ruffle her hair, "Hey, you're always my first priority, not Krystal." Changmin told Victoria, making her blush madly.

"You really mean that?" Victoria asked, her face still as red as a tomato.

"Of course! You're me first priority and I will do anything for you." He replied, smiling at her in the kindest way possible, "Besides wouldn't you do anything for the person you love?"

Victoria's eyes widen in shock, "What did you say?" Thinking that what he said was part of her imagination.

"I love you Victoria. I love everything about you. It sounds cheesy and cliché but the secrets of life are hidden behind the word 'cliché'. The times when I wasn't with you, hurt me and then something will remind me of you and I would get hurt even more. I love you and I can't live without you!"

Tears built up in Victoria's eyes, "I guess I wasn't the only one hurting when we were apart." She reached for him, going in for a hug, "I love you Changmin." She looked up to him still tears building up in her eyes, about to fall any second.

They stayed in the hug, looking at each other eye's for minutes. So, it was not a surprise that Krystal had seen them. Rage filled her body and she realized why Nichkhun asked her to dance. She pushed him off of her and headed to the punch table, grabbing herself some wine. Krystal headed to the couple who still looked at each other lovingly not caring at anyone around them, which angered Krystal more.

She quickened her pace, but not to the point that the wine would spill on her dress. She didn't get the wine for herself to drink, but to throw at Victoria, ruining prom for her. Like Changmin said, a lot of photos are taken place at prom and it will be on facebook, so her humiliation will be everywhere and not be forgotten for years to come. The thought of that made Krystal happy.

Suddenly, the wine was taken away from her, spilling it on her dress, "What the heck!?" She screamed turning around, but no one was there.

If she couldn't throw wine at Victoria for taking away her man, then her fists would do. She turned to ChangToria's direction, but she was stopped by her sister, Yoona, Sunny and Luna. They glared furiously at Krystal.

"Don't you dare ruin their moment!" Jessica declared.

"You already ruined their relationship once, so don't do it again." Yoona continued.

"Wasn't she her friend? Friends don't do this!" Luna chimed with the other girls.

"If you aren't going to do anything good to them, go." Sunny commaned.

Krystal smirked, "And who will make me?"

"Me." Krystal turned around to see Yunho and the other girl's boyfriend behind Krystal.

She turned back to face the girls, but they were watching Changmin and Victoria in awe, as they were leaning into a kiss, "No!" Krystal screamed.

The two kissed and everyone who was watching could feel their love, their passion, and they knew they would last a long time. However, for Krystal, all she could feel was anger building up inside her. Krystal glared at them fiercely.

Once, Changmin and Victoria stopped kissing, they looked back at each other’s eyes and smiled widely. This was it, to put Krystal’s anger over board. In her heels, she ran towards Victoria as if she was a mountain lion about to jump on a little dear. She didn’t care if it was prom, she didn’t care if people were looking, but all she cared about was to hurt Victoria, the only person who could make Changmin smile genially.

Before, Krystal could claw Victoria’s eyes out, Yunho and Jaejoong caught up to her and snatched her by her hands. Onew had called security and soon she was escorted out. All of Changmin and Victoria’s friend ran up to them happily, when Krystal was out of sight.

Jessica hugged Victoria, “See you were right. Today is really going to be the night you will remember forever."

~||~

“One, two, three throw!” The principal yelled as the graduating class threw their caps in the air.

“We did it! We’re out of this hell hole!” Taecyeon screamed, carrying and spinning Jessica bridal style.

“Don’t forget Taecyeon, we’re starting university in just a few months.” Jessica declared, as he put her done.

He kissed her forehead, “At least this time I have you, so it won’t be that bad.”

“I wish I could go to the university you’re going to!” Sunny said, almost in tears as she hugged Jaejoong as she heard Jessica and Taecyeon’s conversation

Yoona agreed, “Why can’t you audition for SM like Sunny and I did! You would have been accepted.” She declared to Yunho.

Jaejoong ruffled Sunny and Yoona’s hair, “Hey, at least Yunho and I will be going to the same university and you two will be at SM.”

“We will be like a family, and at least we have friends that are there with us when we get lonely from being apart from our significant other.” Yunho declared as he made a group hug consisting of himself, Jaejoong, Sunny and Yoona, “Not to mention all the double dates!” The four of them laughed.

“Unnies! I’m going to miss you so much!” Sulli said in tears as she hugged Luna and Victoria.

“School won’t be the same without you two.” Amber declared, joining the hug.

“Best friends forever?” Luna declared.

“Best friends forever.” Victoria repeated, more tears falling down from her cheek.

Soon, there was a smirk on Sulli’s face, “Vic-Umma, Changmin is coming this way.” Victoria blushed and her friends pushed her to the direction of Changmin.

“I still can’t believe we just graduated.” Changmin said, still hugging Victoria.

Victoria smiled, “At least for the most part it was nice.”

 Changmin nodded, “There were times, that made me feel so-”

“So sad? I know how you feel, but at least we have each other.” Victoria declared.

He nodded again and they leaned into each other for a kiss, “Thank gosh I never stopped looking at the back of your head.” Victoria shyly whispered.

“Well, it’s hard not look when everywhere on your body is so y.” He replied, as she hit him lightly.

“When we get into Seoul University, you have to sit in front of me, so I know how it feels like.” Changmin declared making her blush.

“Fine.” Then she pulled him by his collar making their faces only centimeters away, “I’m more confident than I was before anyway… I love you!” Victoria cooed and kissed him right on the lips.