Dance Your Heart Out

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

- A Few Days Ago - 

"Hello?" Changmin answered the phone in the living room, while the rest of the boys were away.

"CHANGMIN! YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD BE BACK BY THE 8TH OF JULY! WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE?" His mother yelled from the other side.

He groaned, as she kept yelling ,"Mom, the competition is in a going to happen this Saturday."

"SO! You said you would be back-"

"But mom!" Changmin goraned again, "The team needs me."

He could hear his mom yell aish, but she didn't say it directly into the phone, "The team will loose if you aren't on the team."

Changmin retorted, "Yeah right."

"Then let's make a deal. If you're dance team doesn't win, you won't be able to dance or compete with them ever again." She told him, making him nervous and shocked.

He stuttered, "B-b-but mom!"

"No but's." She interrupted, "It's either that deal or you can't comeback to this house." She had hung up, leaving Changmin.

He sighed, and headed to the practice room so he could perfect the dance. He wasn't going to loose the only thing he loved. He was determined to win, and prove his mother wrong.

- Back to the Day of the Competition -

Victoria quietly walked into the guy's change room. She wanted to give something to Changmin, but he was whisked away by the others boys to practice more.

"Changmin?" Victoria whispered, but instead of him coming out it was Yunho.

"What are you doing?" He asked, as she just stared at him.

She bowed to him, and gave Changmin's present, "Please just give this to Changmin-Oppa." She tried to go away, but Yunho caught her hand.

"He's in there practicing. Don't be shy." He told her, and pushed her inside.

Blushing, Victoria saw Changmin practicing his moves. She was hypnotized by his move, all she wanted to do was watch him. She couldn't believe someone could dance so great like this. She was a pretty good dancer herself, but more in the classical, but she has watch people break dance and so on. Though not as good as this.

Abruptly he stopped and wiped the sweat off his forehead, "Hey Victoria."

She nodded smiling and gave her presents, "Before you go out, I want you to have this."

He smiled as he opened the cutely wrapped box. It was headphones with the Chinese flag on the side, and a red watch. Attached was a small card, she had written which included some cute pictures.\

"I thought help ease your nerves." She laughed slightly.

"Thanks." Changmin hugged Victoria.

Victoria heart was beating fast, and before she knew it she kissed his cheek, "Fighting!" She said, and ran out of the room.

As, soon as Victoria opened the door, Yunho had fell in since he was eaves-dropping.  He saw Victoria's flustered face and giggled a little bit, but she left in a hurry.

"So what did you do in here?" He asked, smirking at Changmin.

"Like you don't know." He replied, laughing.

Yunho crossed his arms, "But in the last few seconds, before victoria left, there was a long pause between thanks and fighting."

Changmin turned a bright shade of pink, "Nothing happened." He shyly said,

"Just date already!" Yunho yelled, and Changmin punched him in the arm.

~||~

After a group called "Dangerous Boys" went, finally it was Changmin group's turn. The four girls waited excitedly in the crowd. Again, the announcer came out clapping and complementing the group before.

"Next is a dance group coming all the way from South Korea! Here is SMTOWN!" The announcer yelled as the guys came out.

People in the crowd started cheering loudly especially the girls. They got into position and the music started blaring off the speakers that surrounded the stage. The music played for only a few seconds and some of the guys were flipping, each landing perfectly. There moves were sharp, but not looking robotic. They moved swiftly, but gracefully, it looked like a new-age of traditional dancing and less boring. Girls screamed, mostly Yoona, as Yunho's shirt ripped when doing a move.

It was three quarter done and Victoria eyes were sparkling of the amazement, but something happened. The music turned different and the members all stopped. Victoria shocked looked at Jessica, remembering her gymnastic competition. However, it turned into her gymnast music, before it was ruined and Changmin came to the middle and did a remix version of her routine.

Then the music changed again and Yunho and Jaejoong came to the front dancing cutely, "That's our dance!" Sunny smiled at Yoona as they two looked at the performance with eyes sparkling.

Once, again the music went one like the beginning and their normal routine started. As, it finished everyone was cheering. Yoona got flowers under her seat and threw it at Yunho, while Sunny got a stuffed animal and threw it at the stage. Yunho and Jaejoong got it as it landed, and smiled at them. All the guys bowed and the announcer came again.

The four girls ran to the guys change room. As soon as they got there, they had enter too, "Good job everyone!" Leeteuk one of the members, declared.

Victoria looked over to find Changmin, but Jessica had already jumped on him. She then looked for Yoona, but she was hugging Yunho, and Sunny was doing the same. Victoria pouted and sat on the couch. Suddenly, she saw Changmin escaping Jessica's grip and went over there with her.

"How was our performance?" He asked, as he sat down.

All she did was flicked his forehead, "What was that for?" He asked surpirsed.

"You didn't ask my permission for my routine." She giggled.

"Come on, it was suppose to be a surprise." They both laughed, "I also just wanted to impress- WAIT IS THAT NICHKHUN!?" Changmin yelled looking at the screen in their room.

Victoria looked over to the screen and screamed. What was her best-friend doing here and why didn't he tell her! However, she just realized this was the real reason he had came to China. She groaned, because his group was actually good. The other guys in the room looked at the screen worried.

"What the heck is our boyfriend doing there?" Jessica asked angrily coming towards her.

"He's not her boyfriend." Changmin said, making her blush.

"I didn't even know he was doing this." She continued.

Jessica groaned, "Because of him, these guys might loose! He is your friend, he probably didn't know that competition since he is so low class-"

"You don't even know him!? He is my best-friend and the nicest guy I know!" 

Jessica glared at her, as Changmin looked down, "Can't you realize he likes you, but you talk so great about this guy who is supposedly your best-friend!" She got a glass of water, "You say you like him, but never has the guts to tell him, but he still picks youover me!" She threw the glass of water at her face.

"Jessica!" Yoona screamed, as she brought some tissues to Victoria.

"Sica, that wasn't nice-" Changmin had stopped, as he realized she was crying.

She walked away from her, and the people in the room made a pathway to the door for her, "Changmin, you might loose because of his group and you know what that means. Never dancing with SMTOWN again." She left the room, slamming the door.

Everyone looked over to him, "I can;t believe she found out." He mumbled.

Yunho walked over to his best-friend, "What did she mean never dancing with us?"