The Date & The Mistake

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

Hey Everyone~

to all the people who are reading this, you're are beautiful and loevly just for reading this ^^ I'm sorry, that I haven't been updating but I'm getting really busy with school >.< I promise to try harder to update more.. but then I have taekwondo, basketball, drama.... :S Anyway, please comment down below because I want to hear what you say!

Also, if you want make me update faster, encourage me on my twitter account: https://twitter.com/elizahlopez <--- follow me if you wish (^^; or if you want to complain go on that twitter account or just say hi, I will be happy with anything <3


"I don't like him!" Victoria yelled, but low enough that the whole cafeteria wouldn't hear.

Fall, Winter, and now Spring has begun. Still, the ChangToria couple which was dubbed the perfect couple in the school before, had not gotten back together. What was worst that Victoria and Nichkhun had gotten together. She had thought since she had done so many bad things to him and he was there comforting her when she needed it the most, there was no way she could say no. As for Changmin, he was not dating Krystal, who he thought was annoying, but with Victoria not in his life he had to fill that empty void, so he choose to focus on dancing.

However, all for their friends could tell the spark between the two had not ended. Victoria's friends would catch her looking at Changmin and vice versa. Everything Victoria did made Changmin smile and whatever Changmin did made Victoria blush. So badly, they wanted to go back together, but that big fight still remained in their memories.

"Yeah right. You like him so much!" Jessica teased, "Look at your face it's red because we are talking about him."

Victoria groaned, every lunch the girls made it a tradition to remind her that Changmin and herself was perfect, "I'm dating Nichkhun, if you forgot."

"ChangToria forever!" Yoona mumbled, making Victoria punch her in the arm.

"Guys, just leave it alone, it's hard after a break up." Sunny told them.

Sulli pouted, "This just reminding you of your time with Changmin."

Sunny's eyes widen, "I wouldn't do that! I love Jaejoong! I guess, I'm the only one who understands Victoria." 

"No, I understand her the most." Luna replied.

"I do!" Jessica replied.

As, the girls were fighting over who understands Victoria, she zoned out, taking in what they have said for the months that had passed after the break up. Did she really still like him? But she had Nichkhun, the one who comforted at her lowest. Though, Changmin comforted her and loved her then anyone did.

She looked over to Changmin. He sat with his group of friends as usual, dancing while eating. She noticed he did that often- Wait. If she knew he did that often, wouldn't that mean Victoria had been sneaking glances at him. Victoria mentally slapped herself.

"Min-Oppa~!" Someone's high squeaky voice was heard throught the cafeteria, interrupting everyone's thoughts.

"It's just Krystal." Jessica said, and went on to argue with Sunny of who understood Victoria more.

Meanwhile, Krystal joined the group of boys who still hadn't gotten used to the presence of Krystal jumping Changmin and cuddling him as if he was her teddy bear that made her sleep at night. Krystal held tightly unto Changmin's arm restraining him from dancing.

Changmin sighed, "Stop Krystal."

"Oppa, I can't. We are attracted to each other like a magnet." Krystal cooed, making the boys surrounding them almost throw up.

Yunho, who was usually the most disgusted of the actions Krystal did with Changmin tried to change the subject, "I think Victoria is looking at you Minnie." Immediately, he looked away, but Victoria had turned around the second before.

"Yah! Oppa, only look at me!" Krystal yelled, getting a hold of his chin and turning it so it faced her direction.

Changmin wiggled out of her group and started dancing again. Krystal, however looked at Victoria's table. Her icy glare made Victoria shiver as, she turned around for a third time. Though she retreated right away as their eyes met, but Krystal kept the glare directed to Victoria even when she turned around.

~||~

"Nichkhun." 

"...."

"Nichkhun."

"...."

"Nichkhun Horvejkul."

"...."

"NICHKHUN FREAKING HORVEJKUL"

"What?" He asked shooting a glare to Krystal, for she had disturbed him from his alone time.

Krystal crossed her arms, "I need your help."

"No." He said, getting up from the spot where he was sitting.

He started to walk away, but Krystal caught up to him and went in front of Nichkhun, "Why not?"

"Because I don't like you. When we broke up, Changmin and Victoria was the last time I will ever help you. Besides of Victoria." Krystal laughed after Nichkhun's statement.

"And you think she loves you completely? Have you noticed that she always looks at Changmin and vice-versa?" Now with this, it shut Nichkhun up, since he did notice, "Help me this one last time, and you will have Victoria and she will love you more than Changmin." Nichkhun took a few minutes to think about it, but agreed to it at the end.

Later, that week the plan was set in motion. Victoria and Nichkhun were going to have a some what 'perfect' date, which Victoria will love. The whole date would be about Victoria, and he was her best-friend so he knew everything she liked. Once, the date was over, he would bring her to his house. Then, Nichkhun will tell her the three words every girl has wished for, and with that Victoria would be hers.

While, Krystal had already set up a study date with Changmin the evening Nichkhun and Victoria went on the date. Krystal would bring Changmin to her room where he will watch a live video of the Nichkhun professing his love to her and with the perfect date before that, Victoria could not say it back, which will crush Changmin.

Krystal smiled evilly as she realized she would now get what she wanted once her plan with Nichkhun succeeded.

~||~

"Khun-Appa~!" Victoria yelled, as she sat on the bench at the park.

She was wearing a floral dress, which she paired up some nice white shades and high heels. As, she was walking to him, it was like a fan was walking right in front of her. Her whole appearance made him drool, so she actually try to catch his attention. When she did, he got her hand and Nichkhun lead them to a ice-cream parlor, which was Victoria's favourite food.

She was all smiles, until she entered the shop. It was just a typical ice-cream shop, but one she had visited often with Changmin, "Rocky road with a waffle cone, please." Changmin declared, as he reached to the front of the line.

"Just like Changmin." She mumbled, and he gave her a curious look, "Bubblegum with sprinkles." She told her silently.

"Hey, I thought ice-cream was your favourite." Nichkhun stated, as he noticed the sadden face of hers.

Victoria tried to make a convincing smile, "It is." He smiled back at her.

Once, he looked away, the memories of Changmin flooded into her head, which usually happened when things reminded Victoria of her past relationship. Just smile and be happy for Nichkhun, she told herself.

After, the ice-cream shop, they walked in the park to go on one of those boat pedal rides. It made her be reminded even more about Changmin. After, it was the zoo and then the aquarium. Which of course, Changmin had brought her before when they were dating and of course it just reminded her of cheerful memories. As well as, Nichkhun brought her out to go shopping, which obviously brought back memories, I mean what couple didn't?

After the mall, which Nichkhun had bought her many things. He even got her a fancy dress and he demanded Victoria to wear. After, they made their way to a fancy restaurant.

"How did you get reservations?" Victoria asked, shocked.

"I have my connections." He smiled slyly.

Victoria giggled, lightly punching him on the arm, "I'll pay for half of the bill, this place probably costs a fortune."

"It did, but it's for you, so who cares." He smiled brightly at her, and linked arms with Victoria, making her blush.

The dinner was amazing. The food was very delicious and they weren't small portions, like Victoria expected since it was a fancy restaurant. Also, nothing reminded her of Changmin, which happened all day. She smiled, with her stomach full, as she left the restaurant with Nichkhun. It was a perfect dinner since there was nothing to do with Changmin.

"Tori!" Too late.

Changmin's sister was walking towards her with her parents behind her, "I didn't expect to see you here." Victoria smiled, she didn't expect her to see them either, but at least Changmin wasn't with them.

"I wish Changmin came, but he went to some girl's house." She mumbled, but Victoria still over heard, "Anyway, see you around." She smiled to Victoria and left with her parents.

Changmin went to some girl's house? Her friends were wrong. He didn't like her, he probably liked that girl his sister was talking about. Was it Seohyun? He seemed to like her, but she was with Kyuhyun. No. It was obviously Krystal. He was finally in to her witch ways. Victoria slapped her head softly, why did she care? It wasn't like she liked him, and she just went on an amazing date with Nichkhun so she shouldn't care.

"Victoria! The car is over her!" Nichkhun yelled across the parking lot.

Victoria nodded, "I don't like Changmin, I love Nichkhun." She repeated her head all the way to the car.

~||~

"Okay, Krystal let's keep going. What is phase is this?"

"Oppa, let's stop studying, I'm tired!" Krystal whined, only making Changmin groan.

"We will until you tell me the correct phase."

"It's telophase because they are splitting into two daughter cells." She boringly said.

He smiled, "Go take a break."

Her mood went excitedly up, "Thanks!" She went straight to her laptop and opened up the webcam video. Nichkhun and Victoria already entered. She was waiting for the right time to show Changmin, who had left the room.

Nichkhun sat Victoria on the end of his bed and he stood up in front of her, Krystal smirked, "MINNIE-OPPA!" She yelled, good thing her parents and sister were out, so they wouldn't hear her.

In just a few seconds, Changmin came throguh the door, breathing heavily, "What happened?"

"Look." She pointed at the laptop which she positioned onto the desk.

"Is that-" He trailed off getting closer to the screen, "Nichkhun and Victoria?" Krystal nodded, which made him look closer at the screen.

~||~

"Nichkhun, why did you bring me to your home. My parents will be worried. " Victoria declared, but Nichkhun paid no attention.

Still ignoring her statement he told gestured her to the edge of his bed. Victoria agreed, blushing, due to the fact it was the first time they were alone together at Nichkhun's house.

"Nichkhun, I really think I need to go hom-"

"I need to tell you something." Nichkhun told her, which surprised Victoria because he interrupted her.

Victoria started to blush again and Nichkhun's ear were slightly turning pink. Nichkhun's gazed at her with compassionate, to Victoria the gaze was very nostalgic. Where had she seen that face before? Her mind was getting puzzled figuring out.

"Victoria, I've like you for so long, but I don't think I ever told you this." His head dropped low, "Victoria." He called with the most lovely voice he could do.

She was still thinking about the gaze when he said his name which made her now focus on him. The gaze he had was evident to Victoria's eyes. Suddenly, one memory popped in her head. The day Changmin said I love you was the day Victoria saw that gaze before. The day when Victoria was the most happiest.

"To the Goddess in front of me, I love you." Victoria's eyes widen as she was caught of guard.

She wanted to say it back, but that memory of when she was the happiest, kept interrupting her thoughts and from saying I love you to Nichkhun. Though, his happy face and sparkling eyes made her want to say it, but was that all? They had been dating for months, obviously she loved him, right?

Meanwhile, Changmin sat there shocked at what Nichkhun said. He could see the shocked look on Victoria's face, different from Victoria's face when he told her, that she loved him. She had been so happy then, but now, he felt like Victoria was confused. Maybe his friends were right, Victoria still loved him. He still had a part of him that wanted to say sorry and go back with her but he always stopped himself.

Changmin blushed thinking if she doesn't say anything he will ask her out again. Krystal looked over to Changmin, smirking but she was sadden as Changmin didn't look mad or sad. She clenched her fist hoping Victoria would say something back. However even Krystal even noticed the confused face that Victoria had.

"Nichkhun, we've been dating for months now." Krystal was back to smirking, "But." Victoria said it so slightly that only Krystal heard, which made her eyes widen, she knew what would happen.

"I love-" Krystal shut off her laptop, interrupting Victoria mid-sentence.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Changmin retorted.

Krystal smiled, "Changmin, she has moved on, so why don't you?" Changmin lowered his head, tears almost falling out of his eyes, "Come on Changmin, just forget about her, and why don't you go to prom with me." Changmin looked up to Krystal, tears evident in his eyes, and he paused thinking about the question.

~||~

"I love Changmin." Victoria told her shyly, "I will always love him, so I'm sorry Nichkhun for hurting you so many times." Tears were flowing like a river out of eyes.

Nichkhun smiled and petted her, "I knew it, when you zoned today, I knew you were thinking about Changmin."

"I'm sorry." Victoria said apologetically.

Nichkhun hugged her, "I'll be okay, if you're happy then I am." He kissed her softly on the forehead, "Come on, I'll drive you home." Victoria smiled at him and headed out the door before him.

With Victoria out of the room he took out his cell-phone and texted Changmin, "She doesn't love me." Changmin got the text, but he didn't have Nichkhun on his contacts, so when he saw the text he was just confused and deleted it.


I'm so sorry for switching scenes a lot of times (^^; but I hope you liked it ^_^