Upset & Flipped

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

Got a poster, and to me it's awesome....what do you guys think?


"Dude, that Chinese girl, she is such a nerd. A nerd can't touch me!" Yunho protested, as the two guys walked down the hall, with their usual crowd behind them.

Changmin smirked, "Dude, Onew's girlfriends is her friend, and the girl you like is her friend."

"They're both hotties, and she is such a dork!" He yelled, as a couple of girls squealed passing Yunho, "Besides, why are you standing up to her, it's not like you two talk? Do you even know her name?"

"Victoria, I think. Though, Yunho, you shouldn't treat someone like that. What happens if she happened to you like you, she will be crushed."

Yunho laughed, "I will never like a dork like her, I already told you, I like her friend."

Changmin smirked again, making his friends look curious, "Dude, you said that years ago, I bet you don't." Yunho punched him and he ran off, as he laughed.

The two boys headed to the bus stop, which was filled with students. Changmin sighed, squeezing his way through the crowd to get into the bus. Luckily, he got in, and got a seat. He thought for a moment, and decided to start on his homework, since he did have to go to dance lessons letter at night.

Rolling his eyes, he groaned, "Do you have a pen?" He asked, the girl beside him.

He noticed the girl reach in her back-pack and give him one, "Here- Changmin!?" The girl turned bright red, shaking as he reached for the pen.

"Oh! Victoria, didn't see you there." Victoria sighed, she got that a lot from people, "Can I return it to you, tomorrow?"

Victoria nodded going back to her book, as Changmin went back to doing his homework, which wasn't a lot since, he usually finished it in class. He put his books inside his bag, as he noticed his stop coming up and quickly ran outside with the other students, who got off this stop. He rushed home, bag not even zipped.

Once, he reached the door, it opened and his mother was there, "Shim Changmin! Where have you been? Your piano teacher is here already! Were you spending more time with that horrible boy again? Yunpo or something." They got inside, and he left his bag at the door.

"Come on Changmin, let's get started." His oh-so-calm piano teacher told him.

~||~

"Dude, she still doesn't know about dance lessons?" Yunho asked, as the two talked on the phone.

"Yeah, so I have to stay home."

He could hear Yunho sigh into the phone, "If your not committed to this, just don't even try!" He screamed, and the phone went dead.

Changmin put the phone back into the stand, lying back onto his bed. An, unlikely thing happened to the muscular boy, tears started cascading down his eyes. However, he would say it was allegories or something.

He hated how his family was controlling his life. He also wondered, why he was here on earth! Just to be bossed around, when he wanted to do something better. He wiped his eyes, with his already dirty sleeve, and headed towards the keyboard near his bed.

"Playing will make me feel better." He declared, as he started the song he just learnt, but stopped after he reached a few notes, "But dancing will be better.

~||~

"One, tow, three flip!" Victoria's gymnastic coach yelled, as she flipped, and landed into splits.

She patted her back, as she gave Victoria a bottle of water. she gulped half the bottle, until she got back to her feet, ready to do her floor routine. She was practicing for a competition, with the rest of the girls at the gym. However, it was clearly obvious that, she was better than the rest.

"Victoria, are you coming with us to China, for gymnastic national competiton?" Asked, her coach, as she headed to the floor were she did her routine.

Victoria wiped the sweat, dripping down her forehead, "I don't have enough money, because of school." she sighed, as she stretched out her arms.

The music started to play, and victoria get ready at the corner. Once, the lyrics of the song, came on, Victoria started, running into a back flip, which went into front flip, then the split. for the whole song she dance and flipped her heart out, as she usually did. When, the music finally stopped, she stretched out her legs and arms, which were aching.

"Victoria you know you can come to China, another way." Her coach declared, and she shot up, looking at her.

"We are having, special guests to the gym. You can be their personal assistant, I can ask them, and they are pretty famous, so you will be getting a lot of mobey from them." victoria nodded excitedly, she hadn't gone back to China, since she moved to Korea, "Okay, you'll be starting tomorrow and Vic, straighten your legs, while spinning."

Victoria again nodded, heading towards her phone. She couldn't wait to tell the news toher friends.

~||~

"That is so great, Vic-Umma! Maybe, the rest of the girl's can go to China too." Krystal declared, as Victoria responded, "Anyway, got homework, so see you tomorrow!" She turned off her phone, as her big sister stood beside her.

"Talking with that nerd again, Krystal?" Jessica asked, leaning on the table, sipping her juice.

"She is very athletic, she just happens to look like a nerd." Krystal replied, as she stood up heading towards the living room.

Jessica smirked, "And why do you talk to her anyway?"

"She is my friend." She the tv.

"Oh yeah, you told her you were going to do homework, and what are you doing? Watching tv, she is totally your friend."

Krystal rolled her eyes, "Jessica, if you don't like my friends, then don't say anything!" She rushed upstairs, and Jessica took the phone.

"Hey Zhoumi, I have a favour to ask you." Jessica smiled, "Your sister is Victoria, right?"

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

I'm not really good at writing, but thanks for subscribing all my hot as wasabi subscribers. Also, sorry for all the mistakes, I'm too lazy to fix them and go over it. So, please don't be mad, just comment and recommenda.