Party Time!

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

"This is so stupid and annoying!" Krystal whined, as she laid down on Nichkhun's bed, with a bag of chips.

He glared at her, "Don't get any crumbs on my bed."

"After getting to know you for a month, I've realized you're the lamest and girliest girl ever. No wonder Victoria didn't choose you." She retorted, stuffing her face with the chips.

"I wonder why I didn't leave you, after all our plans failed in the first month. Plus, you have said some mean things to me" He groaned.

It had been a month since Krystal and Nichkhun made a deal to break-up ChangToria. They came up with plans, but all of them failed horribly. Even one of the plans sent Nichkhun to the nurse's office and Krystal with a few bruises. Trust me you don't want to know.

Krystal smirked, "I can't help but insult you, when you put it upon yourself!"

"Why you little bi-"

"HEY KHUNNIE- what is Krystal doing here?" Taecyeon bursted into the room happily until noticed the petite girl with his best-friend.

Krystal glared at Nichkhun, but then smiled brightly at Taecyeon, "I was just returning something." She told him and left.

Until, he head her going the stairs, Taecyeon began speaking, "I thought you two broke-up."

"I would never date that girl, she's mean, ruthless, and just plain old bully." Nichkhun said, crossing his arms and flopping onto his bed.

"She's always nice to me." Taecyeon responded.

Nichkhun scoffed. Krystal was such a two-faced person. He even thought Krystal was so nice, when they hung out together with Victoria, but ever since she came up to him to break-up ChangToria, she has been not what he expected. Nichkhun could have dated her as a rebound to Victoria, but after all the things she has said about him, he was already getting heated up.

He snapped back into reality, when Taecyeon just stared blankly at him, "So what's up?" And with that, he handed Nichkhun an envelope.

"Masquerade party? Nichkhun asked, as he skimmed through the content of the envelope.

"y version, no frilly & long dresses and stuff. Spread the word." Taecyeon winked at him and started to leave.

Before he could close the door, Nichkhun caught his hand, "Did you invite Victoria?"

Taecyeon nodded, and patted his back, "Just forget about her, she is dating someone. So, move on." With that, Taecyeon left, thinking Nichkhun would be broken about what he said, but only a mischievous smile was left on his face.

Grabbing his phone from his desktop, he phoned Krysta, "Why are you calling Nichkhun?"

"Taecyeon is having a masquerade party this Saturday, and I have an idea to break-up a certain couple."

~||~

Victoria looked at herself in the mirror of her change room. She was shopping for an outfit to Taecyeon's party with her f(x) girls. She reached in her purse and took out her phone, snapping a picture of her outfit. In a matter of seconds reply of Sulli disapproved the outfit. Victoria sighed and changed into another outfit.

After a few minutes, Luna, Sulli and Amber had gotten an outfit for themselves, but Victoria was still finding one. It was her first party as the girlfriend of a popular guy. It's even her first party in high school, sad huh?

"Vic-Umma! We're getting hungry." Sulli whined.

I think, I've found the one!" Victoria squealed, and came out in this outfit, "It even matches the mask i bought!" She said and everyone agreed that it was a good choice.

"Finally, time for lunch!" Luna cried out.

"First we have to pay." Amber reminded the other girls, who then went into a slump as Victoria went to go back and change, also to pay.

~||~

"Woah, your boyfriend's house is huge!" Victoria complemented as she Jessica, Changmin (who had looked like a guy coming out of magazine with his outift and mask), and Yunho.

Sarcastically Jessica flipped her long gorgeous blonde hair, and said, "I know."

The four of them headed more into the house and was blasted by music. They tried to dodge groups of poeple dancing, people making out or already drunk people. Someone almost spilled some food on Victoria's new outfit, so she clung onto Changmin with dear life.

She thought it wold be fun eating, dancing, and hanging out with friends, like they did in the movies. However, this was not what she expected, maybe if it wasn't Taecyeon's party, who was already a ball of energy, it would be less crazy.

"Victoria-Unnie!" Sunny and Yoona jumped on Victoria, who screamed but was drained out by the music, so not even Changmin noticed.

"You look awesome!" The two younger girls cheerfully said.

"Excuse me, but  you two are pratically glowing." The three girls started laughing, but was interrupted by Taecyeon.

He wrapped around his arms the three girls, "Want to dance?" He asked, and they instantly knew he was drunk.

"Oppa is such a bad drunk." Yoona declared.

"I can drink more then him, before getting drunk." Sunny continued.

"Come on, dance with this hottie called myself." Taecyeon whined.

Suddenly, someone grabbed Taecyeon and slapped him on the arm, "I can't take my eyes off you for a few seconds, drunk babo!" Three girls started laughing as Jessica started nagging at him, until he started making out with her.

"Leave the love birds alone." Victoria told them and they snickered off, meeting their own boyfriends.

~||~

"It's easy, besides we have masks!" Nichkhun declared, as he and Krystal hid in one of the rooms in the massive house.

"This is so cliche though. Just pretend to be Victoria and start grinding up against him?" Nichkhun nodded, "But he already saw her, so what am I going to tell him the different set of clothes?"

"Say." He paused and thought, "Someone spilled food on you and you changed extra clothes."

"What happens if he asks where I got the clothes?" By then Nichkhun pushed her outside, and dragged her downstairs.

Krystal adjusted her mask and began walk to Changmin, "Hey Minnie." She greeted as she came up to him.

"Hey Krystal."

"No, it's me Victoria~" She cooed, "Come on, let's dance honey."

"One, she doesn't call me minnie. Two, she doesn't call me honey and three she doesn't have black hair." He ruffled her hair and smiled, "But it was cute for trying." He smiled, and she stormed off.

"Worst plan ever!" She screamed, pushing him into the plant.

Nichkhun was surprised by the action that he could only speak when she was already back in the sea of dancing people, "It was an awesome plan in my head!"

The rest of the night was spent drinking, eating, dancing and taking pictures. Changmin was even surprised that Victoria could dance so ily, when she usually acted cute. However, Krystal and Nichkhun tried to break them up, but again failed horribly. So they decided to give up which made Krystal furious but also becaue Victoria and Changmin acted all couply all night.

~||~

By the time it reached 2am, almost everyone left. The only ones there was Taecyeon, Changmin, Yunho, Jaejoong, Jessica, Victoria, Yoona and Sunny.

"I thought it wasn't going to be fun." Victoria declared.

"Oh, high school party s." Yunho declared, making everyone laugh and Victoria blush.

Taecyeon who could barely stay up, pulled out his phone, "Let's take a picture to remember this event."

"Maybe the smartest thing he said all day." Sunny laughed, as he positioned his phone on the coffee table in front of them.

All eight of them positioned themselves on the couch, with the girls on the couch with their boyfriends, sitting behind them. Taecyeon pressed the ten second timer and ran to his spot behind Jessica. The phone took the picture, but Taecyeon went back to set it again.

"Funny picture this time." He said and one it reached zero all of them did made a very funny face, which made them hold their stomachs when they looked back on the picture.

"Remember to send me the picture when you get sober." Jaejoong said, as the seven of them left.

He nodded and waved back to them, who rushed back in the car. He wondered why they were like that, but as he turned around he found the pile of mess. He groaned, but a yawn followed it.

"I'll do it tomorrow." He sighed and headed upstairs to sleep.

~||~

"Oppa!" Jessica yelled as she came through the door of his house, the following day of the party.

She sighed as she found the house was still the same as when she left it. She hoped she could hang out with Taecyeon, but there was a side of her that she was going to help clean up. However, she wasn't going to start until he came downstairs, so she jumped on the coach.

"Oww!" SHe whined has she rubbed her bum after jumping out something.

She stood up and found Taecyeon's phone lying there, dumb oppa leaving his stuff everywhere, she thought. Though, since she was bored she started to look at the pictures from last night. She laughed looking at all the durnk party people in each photo. Then she started to look at the other pictures, which involved secret shots of Jessica.

"Such a ert." She mumbled to herself, as she still kept looking at pictures.

However, when she reached the photos from China, something shocked her. In Taecyeon's phone was a picture of Victoria and Nichkhun kissing.

 


I'm sorry if this chapter is bad.. please forgive me~

Please tell me what you want to be fixed in the comments below.

But if you like it, then tell me too ^^