No Doubt

Growing Love

They were all in the car. Chanyeol was driving, Baekhyun next to him, Luhan and Sehun just behind and finally Kai and Kyungsoo.

 

The ride was two hours. Luhan pouted slightly because he thought Sehun was going to talk with him so the time could passes faster, but he was on his phone. If Luhan was lucky, when he asked him a question, he'd receive a "Mmh" but nothing more. Nothing could distract him from the game his boyfriend was playing, not even Kai and Kyungsoo's bicker.

 

Deciding that sleeping was the best option, he took Sehun's arm and made himself comfortable. When he closed his eyes, he felt an arm sliding around him and a head posing on his own. He grinned and fell asleep soon after...

 

 

***

 

 

"Luhan, Luhan wake up."

 

He opened his eyes and looked around sleepily, the car was empty.

 

"They're at the hotel already." Sehun replied to the lost look on his boyfriend's face. The latter mouthed an 'oh' and nodded. He looked outside the window and smiled, he could see the beach from here.

 

Sehun helped him with his luggages when they got out and head towards the hotel. It wasn't a big one and Luhan was thankful. He prefers little places with the less people, and people he knows if possible. It looked like an old building, but Baekhyun told him it was just the outside, 'the rooms look like you're living in a castle', these were his words, and Luhan knew that his best friend was exaggerating because it was Chanyeol's mom hotel, but at least, it made him wanted to go in quickly.

 

When they entered inside, they were not too many persons at the reception. Luhan concluded that because it was 7pm, they were either already inside their rooms, or not arrived yet since the vacations began yesterday. They heard Kyungsoo talking about how he didn't want to share a room with Kai and asking the receptionnist if they could give him another one. Seeing how he put his shyness aside and almost shoot when she told him "No", Luhan knew that Kyungsoo really meant what he said and wasn't going to give up easily..

 

A tired Kai gave them their keys and told the couple that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were already upstairs. Kai sighed when Kyungsoo slammed his fists on the table, startling the poor receptionist and a few persons passing by. Luhan gave him a gentle pat.

 

Their shared room was at the first floor, Luhan counted six chambers. One of the door was slightly open; it was Baekhyun's (he could hear him giggling inside).

 

Sehun opened their door and put their suitcases on the bed while eyeing their new place for two days and three nights. He directly perceived the view from their window, they had a beautiful sight of the beach and the ocean, he could even see some boats in the distance.

 

"Hey Luhan, look– Luhan?"

 

Luhan was observing something with horror and suddenly ran outside.

 

"Explain!" Luhan cried when he fully opened Baekhyun's door, staring at him, he didn't notice how Chanyeol was breathing heavily. He must have scared him badly. 

 

"Explain what?"

 

"I'm sure you know what I'm talking about."

 

Baekhyun blinked. "No?"

 

"Why is there only one bed in our room?!"

 

Baekhyun eyes widened and gasped. "What, really?! Oops?"

 

Luhan whined and muttered a "This is not happening..."

 

Baekhyun huffed. "Please Luhan, it's not that serious. Sehun is your boyfriend, right? Nothing bad about sleeping togeth–"

 

"WHAT IS THIS?!"

 

They heard someone stomping inside the room.

 

"O-oh Kyungsoo.." Baekhyun smiled innocently when he saw his face red from anger. He looked like he was going to kill everybody on the piece, starting with him. He gulped. "What's the prob–"

 

"I'M NOT SHARING A BED WITH KAI!"

 

And that was when it hit Luhan that Baekhyun planned everything and did that on purpose and,

 

He sighed.

 

 

It was going to be a long trip...

 

 


 

 

After they finished their dinner, they all returned to their room with a Kyungsoo shooting a murderous look at Baekhyun who was hiding behind his boyfriend until they finally closed their door.

 

Luhan was nervously watching Sehun taking his things out of his suitcase. He tried to calm his heart down by thinking about what Baekhyun said. It was his boyfriend. They were going to sleep together one day, right? It won't be awkward or anything, right? Anyway they could–

 

 

Oh.My.

 

 

His eyes widened and he muffled with his hand a loud gasp threatening to come out when he saw Sehun lifting his shirt up. He didn't know how to handle this situation; on one hand, he wanted to continue watching and on other hand he wanted to run.

 

He chose the latter.

 

Not replying to his boyfriend calls of his name, he stopped running when he felt sand under his shoes. He looked around and saw a few persons, some parents were rushing their kids to go to sleep. He sat down after replying Sehun's message, telling him that he returned to the beach, that he needed air. He wasn't lying, he really felt the temperature of the room rising. Sehun replied an 'okay, but don't come up too late.'

 

Luhan stayed there some minutes, enjoying the sounds of the waves and the dark sky full of stars before returning upstair. When he opened the door, he saw Sehun on the bed, already sleeping. He took a quick shower, changed into his pajama and climbed next to Sehun, careful not to wake him up.

 

Athough slightly disappointed that he was asleep, Luhan liked that Sehun's face was turned towards his side; he could contemplate how beautiful he was and stare without anyone noticing. Luhan brought his body closer, until he could feel Sehun's breath on his forehead. But it wasn't enough so he wrapped an arm around him and now that he could feel the heat of his body against his own, Luhan was contented. He closed his eyes, a smile on his face as he let Sehun's sound of heartbeat soothe him to sleep.

 

 

***

 

 

Luhan woke up to the sun rays passing by the window, he looked at the time and whined, he really didn't want to wake up, so he stayed some more until he found that something was strange.

 

Where was Sehun?

 

The bed was empty, he frowned and looked around until he heard the sound of water. Luhan went to the second bathroom, brushed his teeth before sitting on bed, waiting for Sehun to finish. When the boy get out, Luhan smiled, ready to tell him 'Good morning' but the words get stuck in his throat. He, for sure, didn't expect Sehun to come out, shirtless, all wet, displaying his lean body and oh so defined abs.

 

"Luhan?"

 

He was still staring, mouth wide open. Only when Sehun started moving towards him, he regained consciousness. "W-what are you doing?!"

 

Sehun quirked an eyebrow. "I forgot to take my clothes."

 

Luhan eyes widened when he kept on walking towards him. "I-I'll give them to you!"

 

"But–"

 

"Don't come!" Luhan abruptly get up. With his arms streched in front of him, he pushed Sehun – quite roughly, making him slip and fall with him.

 

"Luhan?!"

 

When he opened his eyes, he noted that Sehun's face was really close to his, worried, but still really close. He felt a heat sensation rising on his cheeks. He would have noticed Sehun looking at him curiously if his eyes were not fixed on his lips. Suddenly, he wondered what it'll feel like to kiss them. Not listening to anything else than the strong pounding against his ribcage, he inched closer, his heart beating faster and faster, their noses touched, and soon it was the tip of their lips, he closed his eyes, just a millimeter and it's–

 

"Hey guys!"

 

The door was aggressively opened.

 

"If you want there's– oh." Baekhyun looked at the scene in front of him and grinned. A flush Luhan on top of a half- Sehun was not something you saw often. Too bad he didn't have his phone. "Uhm, just want to tell you that breakfast is ready, but if you guys have better things to do I understand." With one last look, he closed the door.

 

Sehun turned back to his boyfriend and, upon seeing him all red, still looking towards the door and breathing unevenly, he sat them up and asked worriedly, "Luhan, are you okay?"

 

And Luhan did the first thing that came to him. He was surprised he was still able to think; he get up and ran. When he was on the stairs heading towards the cafeteria he was sure, he didn't know how, but Baekhyun would die today. He was thinking about choking him on his sleep, or strangle him, but after thoughts, he won't suffer enough with this two.

 

After taking his tray of food and spotting Baekhyun's table, he went to him with a blank face and frowned when his best friend put on a knowing grin. He pulled a chair without saying anything.

 

"Is the floor comfortable?"

 

Luhan looked up. "What?"

 

"We never tried it with Chanyeol."

 

Thinking that he was, unfortunately, slowly understanding what Baekhyun was saying, he put his spoon down. "What do you mean?" And he wished he never asked that.

 

"You know what. But Luhan, you were walking just fine, did Sehun and you already did it?"

 

"..."

 

"Oh my God! I want to know everything! How did it happen?! How is Sehun's –"

 

Luhan gasped. "We didn't do anything!!" He cried, now flushing madly.

 

"Oh.." Baekhyun blinked and he sound disappointed, he shrugged. "Maybe tonight." What?!

 

Luhan rubbed his temple, suddenly feeling tired. "Where is Chanyeol?"

 

"Still in bed," Baekhyun said while chewing. "I understand, he was exhausted after the night we just pas–"

 

"Where's Kai and Kyungsoo?" Luhan cut, rubbing harder now that he felt a headache coming.

 

"I think upstairs, doing things." After seeing Luhan shocked face he rectified, "By things I mean sleeping, bickering or killing each other my God, Luhan, stop being so dirty minded."

 

"W-what?! I'm– it's your fault!"

 

"Are you sure it's not Sehun's?"

 

"..N-n–"

 

"There's just us?" Sehun asked, sitting next to Luhan who quickly averted his eyes. Just thinking about the moment earlier made his cheeks burn from embarrassment. Baekhyun told him that they were all in their rooms. Sehun nodded and started eating.

 

"You're cute Sehun," Baekhyun said after noticing how his hair down and fresh face make him look younger.

 

"Thank.. you?"

 

Baekhyun grinned because it seemed like Luhan shared the same thought as him; the boy was staring with admiration at his boyfriend's face.

 

Someone dropped a tray on the table then plopped on the sit on Luhan other side. Baekhyun huffed. "What's wrong with you again?"

 

"What's wrong with me?" Kai gave him a death glare. "I don't know, maybe if you didn't put me and Kyungsoo in the same room, with only ONE bed, maybe my sleeping habit wouldn't have make me end up on the floor with him rushing out and going I don't know where!"

 

"Sleeping habit?"

 

Kai turned to Luhan with a calmer voice he said, "Yeah, I use to touch and hug people when I sleep, ask Sehun."

 

Kai snickered and looked behind Luhan. He saw Sehun shaking his head, gesturing him to shut up. He didn't understand at first until he saw Luhan's face. How could he say it, it was not that Luhan looked angry but, he was emanating a dark aura, and Kai swore, even Sehun never made him this scared. He didn't know what to say, he looked back at Sehun for help and his best friend mouthed him to say something quickly.

 

He laughed awkwarly. "Ha.. but you know, it's been a long time since I've last slept with him."

 

And Kai knew he was doomed when he saw Luhan eyes widening and Sehun facepalming who then threw him a deadly look, telling him with his hand that he was going to die. And in other times, Kai would laugh, but right now, he believed Sehun, if not him, Luhan would do it for sure. The latter turned to look at his boyfriend for better explanations, Sehun directly put on a smile, he coughed.

 

"Ehm, what about we go visit the city after we're done here? Let's do that?"

 

And thankfully, the idea seemed to appease Luhan who resumed on eating. Kai sighed in relief.

 

 

***

 

 

On their way, Baekhyun noticed how Luhan stayed glued to Sehun's side, keeping a good distance between him and Kai. Baekhyun wanted to laugh at how cute he was acting, it was endearing.

 

They travelled on the city for an hour or two, until they stopped at a little clothing store because of Baekhyun's unceasing whines about his "wonderful legs" needing a rest.

 

"Hey Sehun look, I found something for you."

 

Sehun joined Luhan who was a little further looking at some clothes. He scowled when he saw the shirt he was pointing at. It read 'I'm a decent boyfriend' how could someone buy that?

 

Luhan wanted to go on playing, but Sehun's sad face was so cute, he hugged him. "I'm kidding."

 

Sehun directly smiled. "Now that I look at it, it's a better shirt for you."

 

"What?" Luhan's grin fadded.

 

"It's your size." Sehun laughed, earning a slap on the arm from Luhan.

 

 


 

 

Later that night, when they settled down on bed, although he was surprised Luhan almost jumped on him, Sehun asked, "You weren't serious earlier, right? About the shirt."

 

Luhan grinned. "Of course no, you're the best boyfriend, the person I love the most."

 

He smiled and wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist. "That's good to hear."

 

"Wait, actually, no, you're the third person, or things."

 

"What?"

 

"First is Mr.Deery, second is little deer (the plushie Sehun gave him), and then it's you."

 

Sehun scoffed. "I'm behind plushies?"

 

Luhan nodded, seeing Sehun's disapproving face, he said, "But you can be first if you..."

 

"You're kidding?" Sehun chuckled after seeing Luhan pointing his lips with a toothy grin, not that he minded doing what Luhan wanted him to, but it'd be funnier with a bit of teasing right? He gave his impatiently waiting boyfriend a peck. "Now am I first?" he asked, grinning as he saw Luhan's lips tugging down, eyebrows furrowed.

 

"You're still third." he replied with a pout.

 

Sehun leaned in and pressed their lips together. He told himself it was because he didn't like seeing Luhan upset, or was it because he really wanted to kiss him?

 

"Now?"

 

Luhan's face immediatly brightened up as he replied a soft "Second."

 

Sehun looked at him amused but ended up kissing him again, longer this time. When he pulled away, he didn't have time time to ask that Luhan said with a pleased grin, "Now you're first."

 

Sehun laughed while shaking his head.

 

"What are you doing?" Luhan blinked when he saw Sehun leaning in once again. "I said you're first."

 

"I want to keep my place." And Sehun knew he'll keep it if Luhan gently tugging his hair to deepen the kiss was any indication. And when he let out a little whine once Sehun pulled away to ask for another kiss, he was sure that he was going to hold the first place for a long time.

 

Yes, there was no doubt about it.

 

 

 

 



Look at the perfection that is Oh Sehun:
http://i.imgur.com/wDoBXCq.gif  http://i.imgur.com/btHnAcG.gif
 
Look at my baby ;u;
(okay he's 1 year older but who cares! He's still my baby.)
http://i.imgur.com/bBlNoVc.gif