Ssshhh

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is walking towards Yuri's direction. She is rubbing her hands and touching her cheeks while walking. Yuri is just standing holding the flowers. Their eyes met. Yuri smiled and Sica responded to that smile.

"I thought you would not come." Yuri said as Jessica reaches her direction.

"I was actually thinking about not coming at all." Jessica said and smiled.

Yuri pouted her lips and handed the flowers to Sica shyly. Sica accepted it and they entered the cozy restaurant. The waiter led them to a private room. The waiter wanted to have their coat removed but since Sica is wearing her pajamas she kept it on. Yuri is wearing a skinny jeans and a plane white shirt. They ordered three types of recipes and a wine for them to enjoy. They are just looking at each other and the atmosphere is still intense. They are seated across each other.

'Why am I so nervous? This is not the first time I am alone in a room with her.' Sica thought.

'We are just gonna talk. Nothing more! I made a promise to myself and I can't hurt Yoona..... But what is this? I want to jump in to her and kiss her lips.... I miss her so much..' Yuri thought.

"So.... How are you and your girlfriend?" Sica asked, trying to set boundaries or testing where she is in Yuri's life.

"Uhmm..  Same same." Yuri replied and did an aigoo in her head when she sees that Sica raises an eyebrow. "How about you and Tae Yeon? You guys good?" Yuri asked to make Jessica feel guilty as well. Sica nodded and looked at another direction. 'She thinks that there is something going on between me and Tae Yeon....Pabo.'Sica said to herself.

"So. You did not tell her about us... I mean about what happened in Japan?" Yuri said.

Sica, shook her head. 'Why will I tell her about it? She will scold me for sure and say that I am like my mother' She hates her mom because of what she did and because of not taking care of them when they went to Korea. And the thought makes her angry and sad at the same time. "You?... Did you tell her?" Sica said.

"I.... I can't... I don't want...to hurt her." Yuri said looking down, feeling guilty.

Sica was hurt and she opened with disbelief realizing 'Yah! Sica I told you not to come, now what!?' She said to herself but retrieve herself. "Yeah you should not tell her,, that night was...('magical' she thought but said) NOTHING" emphasizing it.

Yuri looked at Sica with water in her eyes, a confirmation of what she was thinking the whole time really hurts her. Sica has her arms crossed but tightly closing her fist. She is mad but not to Yuri rather to herself since she let her emotions made her come to Yuri. 

"Good.....yes it meant nothing... I have been calling you to make sure that we could keep our professional relationship." Yuri said but as if her heart and whole body is shot by a poisonous venom. 

'Oh really? Why did you bring flowers?' She thought and noticed that there was supposed to be a card but it was ripped off she wanted to throw the flowers to Yuri. "Yah! Kwon. This is not supposed to be for me...is this for her?" Sica said in mad tone with a pissed off face.

Yuri was about to speak but the waiter entered, bringing their orders and the wine. He poured the wine to their glasses and leaves it on the table so as the food. "If you need anything just call me using the phone and I will come right away. Enjoy your night" the waiter said and left.

Sica rolled her eyes and Yuri just smiled to him. She started to eat because she is really hungry she did not have anything except for the breakfast. 

Jessica is holding her glass of wine and rotating it to get the flavor; she is still waiting for Yuri's answer and still mad. Yuri wipes her face and started talking. "It was not for you, it was for her, I wanted to bring something as a peace offering..." She stopped when Jessica poured the glass of wine to her face; it is travelling down to her shirt.

Jessica stood up and walks away without a word. Yuri is still sitting and before Sica pass her by she grabbed Sica's wrist. It is so tight and it is hurting her. Sica tries to remove it but Yuri is not letting go. 'Is she gonna hurt me? Does she know karate? I should have not done that' she thought a bit scared to Yuri.

Yuri took her glass of wine. 'Is she going to pour it to me too? She won't let go of me' Sica thought while trying to remove her wrist from Yuri's force. Yuri drank all of it. She stands up and pulls Sica towards her. She is still holding Jessica's wrist while her other hand is holding Sica's neck to settle her where she wants her to be. She kisses her; kiss her so deep with her eyes close. Sica is trying to resists it creating a sound of "mmmmph..mmmp" while she is punching Yuri's shoulder with her other hand. She tried to push Yuri but she couldn't she is melting inside her mind is fighting it but her body just wants to give in. She saw a tear (yes just one) falling down from Yuri's cheek while kissing her. She could not take it anymore and kiss her back slowly and passionately. 'I can't pretend that I don't like what she is doing, I can't ignore it, I came here to see her and do this. I am giving in, I don't care where this leads me but I want her, i want her NOW!' Sica thought as she let Yuri's tongue in and return the kisses, She bite's Yuri's lips to get her attention.

"Ouch, what's that for?" Yuri removed the lock of their lips but their faces are still close.

"My..my wrist you are hurting me." Jessica said.

She put Sica's hands around her neck and put her hands inside the trench coat going around Sica's waist. Their bodies are so close to one another she can feel Yuri's wet shirt and Yuri's sticky cheeks because of the wine she wanted to say sorry but she is not sorry 'she deserve it' she thought. 

Yuri giggled, "What?" Sica asked. 

"You are wearing your pajamas....you really are something Jung" Yuri said giggling but keeping their position..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter