Meeting the Kims

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is in the airport with four big luggage beside her, she is clueless where she is  going all she knew was her mom asked all their maids to pack everything up. She looked at her right and she saw her mother crying, beside her mom is her little sister, Krystal, who is sleeping.  Her mother saw her looking. Jessica stood up and hugged her mom. "You won't have a Daddy anymore Jessica, he needs to go back to his family now..... His legal wife and other kids" Her mom said. Jessica understood it from there that her mom had an affair to married man. She is hurt knowing that her father used her mom but she did not cry at all.  They got on the plane and went to Korea.

As they arrived in the airport, they were fetched by the Kims. Chanyeol and her wife BaekHyun, together with their daughter, Tae Yeon and niece Hyo Yeon.  Beakhyun hugged Sica's mother. They were best friends since they were kids so she offered their place for the Jungs to live with them. 

Jessica is frowning to all the unfamiliar faces while Krystal is holding her hand because her little sister was afraid of them. Hyo Yeon tried making them laugh but they were not laughing. Tae Yeon sneezed and blows her cold out without noticing a bubble was created. Sica and Krystal laughed so loud and that made Tae Yeon really embarrassed. Hyo Yeon and the adults laughed too and offered her a tissue. 'This girl is really cute.' Sica thought while smiling, from the time that they first met she liked Tae Yeon already but Tae Yeon is treating her as a sister.

KIMS MANSION

Tiffany parked her car in a huge lot.  "I did not know that you have such a big house almost as big as the Chois." She said smiling to her girlfriend.

"All these belongs to my parents, none of it is mine." She smiled and takes off the car. Tiffany take off too with a deep breathe.

"Are you nervous?" Tae Yeon asked.

"A bit, you said that it is the whole family. So the Jung is there." Tiffany said.

"Hey come here. (Pulling Tiffany on front of her) relax my family is the nicest family on earth, they won't bite." She smiled and kissed Tiffany deep for about 30 seconds. "For the Jungs they are my sisters so they'll be happy for me." Tae Yeon said.

'She is really clueless about Jessica's feelings for her, but maybe I am mistaken Jessica could be looking at her as a sister too.' Fanny thought while walking to the door step holding her girlfriends hand. Tae Yeon stopped and gets something from her pocket. It is a locket necklace. "Happy birthday my love. I can't give you a car but please accept my first gift" Tae Yeon said. Tiffany smiled and hugged Tae Yeon. Tae Yeon put the necklace on Tiffany's neck and smiled "Perfect, it looks good on you." Tiffany kissed her girlfriend while mouthing Thank you. The door opened and they were caught kissing by Mrs. Kim. They stopped when they heard Baek Hyun's cough. 

Tae Yeon's hand is around Fany's waist. Fany was red in embarrassment but managed to fix herself. "Umma, this is the girl I have been telling you about" Tae Yeon introduced her girlfriend.

"I figure that out" Baek Hyun said raising her eyebrows.

Tiffany bowed and smiled with her eyes. Baek Hyun just nodded and they come in. Chanyeol saw her daughter and give her a hug, "how are you princess... Ooops sorry I don't know how to call you anymore because you man up...(he noticed Fany beside her daughter, he released Tae Yeon and grab Fany's hand and kissed it.)  You must be Tiffany, my daughter can't get enough talking about you whenever she phone us...." Chanyeol joked. "Appa stop it, Umma oh, Appa" Tae Yeon complained to her Mom. But her mother is busy observing Tiffany.

"Do not be embarrassed, we know it that it is true" Chanyeol added making Tiffany giggle.

'She likes that my daughter being bullied?.... How the hell did Tae Yeon like her, she is not a fit to my daughter. I'd rather have with a Choi or a Jung or no one at all' Baek Hyun said in her mind. 

"I'm home!" Krystal opened the door and shouted.

"Yah! Why did you just go home! It is past 6 already!" Tae Yeon scolded Krystal.

"I am in college not in elementary just so you know and don't scold me I am taller than you now, you see...(she noticed Fany giggling) Is she Tiffany? Oh you are pretty famous in our house she talks about you every time she phone us, as in nonstop." Krystal teased Tae Yeon.

"Yah! Krystal Jung!" Tae Yeon shouted. From that time Tiffany knew that Krystal is the younger sister of Sica. 'She looks so good like her sister.' Tiffany thought.

"Krystal wake your sister up, she went home last night and had not come out of her room she is sleeping dead again." Baek hyun said.

"Sica unnie is here? (She said excitedly) it has been a while since her last visit...Sure Umma." Krystal said. She addressed Baekhyun and Chanyeol as Umma and Appa since their mother died two years after they landed in Korea. She is going up and the rest is going to the dining room.

Krystal changed her clothes and went straight to her Unnies room. They are not allowed to lock the doors in this house, one of the Kim's rules. She jumped in to bed right away and started to tickle and kiss her unnie. "I miss you so much" she said hugging Sica.

"Krystal, stop it I am trying to rest here." She scolded her sister but in a sleepy tone.

"Umma said that you came last night and did not come out here so you must be hungry food is serve downstairs let's go." Krystal is pulling her sister to stand up.

Sica woke up hearing her sister calling Baek Hyun Umma. "Why are you calling her Umma? Call her some other stuff like Miss Kim or Baek hyun or auntie or ajuma." 

"I am used to it already and they love it so if that simple thing makes them happy. Why not right? It is nothing compared to what they gave us." She smiled and kisses her sisters cheeks and hugged her tight. “Let’s go down Tae Yeon unnie's girlfriend is having dinner with us."

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter