HBD YUL (late ;( )

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri is looking at the dark sky of her balcony having a deep thought. She wiggles her body like a child,

"Gah why do we need to fight today?" She sighed, "Seriously? She accepted a schedule today with that guy? Instead of spending the night with me. Grrr" she is cursing in her mind and she is disappointed about someone no she is mad.... Anger ran over her body today which rarely happen. "She really does not know the importance of this day to me." Yuri slouches herself on her balcony chair. She tries to relax but everything that happened today bothers her.

FLASHBACK (Dec. 4, 2014 02:00PM KST)

"Jessica? Why are you packing your things?" Yuri asked as she saw her girlfriend filing up a luggage with her clothes.

Jessica looked at her blankly with a what do you mean expression.

Yuri looked at her with an are you serious expression.

"I am going to Hong Kong, I have a photo shoot for a magazine there remember? The one with TaecYeon." Jessica answered as if she had told Yuri about it multiple times. Well she did tell her about it and that slip Yuri's mind because she was so pre occupied about tomorrow.

"When are you coming back?" Yuri asked in a sad tone. She does not want to stop Sica on her schedule but damn it is her birthday tomorrow and the first birthday that she is to spend with Jessica. She is used of having Yoona by her side the day before her birthday and they just celebrate feels like New Year once it is midnight.

"The day after tomorrow." Jessica answered bluntly.

'Does she seriously don't know that it is my birthday tomorrow?' Yuri asked herself and about to cry. She is a spoiled brat when it is her birthday or even her birthday’s eve. That is the only time of the year she feels that she is the master, the king, the queen, well GD spoil her much.

"Hey... Why is your expression like that Seobang? Is there something wrong?" Jessica asked as she is done packing already. She looks worried but not too much asking her lover.

"Do you really have to go there? I mean is..." Yuri's voice is cracking. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Yuri-ya! We talked about this Taec and I are not real we are just doing this for our careers. Remember." Jessica cut Yuri off. The company SOSHI still supports their pseudo relationship because the sales increase even more and Taecyeon become even more popular because he is known to date the sophisticated beauty Jessica Jung. The Choi's are really enjoying their income most like their Shin Dong is the one rejoicing about the profit.

Yuri felt frustrated. 'I am not talking about that.. I am talking about my birthday.' She puffs her cheeks unconsciously and tries to prevent herself from crying.

"Oh Gawd Yul, stop acting like that.. I mean we are not going to sleep in one room of course and I will make sure that he won't be near me.. I don't think I could lose you again." Jessica said sweetly but her irritation about Yuri's reaction is not hidden at all.

Yuri bit her lips she can't utter a word because of her disappointment. She does not want Jessica to cancel her work but it is her birthday.. It is Yuriday tomorrow.

"Yuri! STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD ABOUT THIS." The ice princess glared at her impatiently and shouted. Yuri was taken aback she is treated as a king during her birthday's eve.

Yuri looked at Sica who is sending daggers with her glare. Yuri pouted cutely but realized that it is her birthday's eve and she indeed needs to be the real Seobang today or not even she just feels that it is her day she should be the dominant.

"I AM NOT ACTING AS A CHILD ABOUT THIS JESSICA JUNG!" Yuri talked back in the same tone after contemplating for three seconds.

Jessica widen her eyes never had she heard Yuri shouting at her in their almost a year relationship.

"YOU ARE THE ONE ASSUMING A LOT OF THINGS FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT WORRIED IF HE TOUCHES YOU OR NOT AND I AM NOT GOING TO CRY BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY." Lie and truth. Lie because when Yuri heard that it will be overnight making Sica miss her birthday and spending it in a country that everyone thinks that these hot models (Sica and Taec) are together makes her damn worried though she trust Sica but she does not trust Taecyeon well she is indeed worried because their romance started with a project in Japan different rooms but same hotel and oh she can think worst. Truth because she is not crying because of jealousy, she is to cry because of a much childish reason the fact that her girlfriend forgot about her birthday.

Jessica is now shock on Yuri's reaction but there is no way that the Ice Princess is backing down. She glared at Yuri.

"Oh YURI..." Jessica is to speak but before she can continue her sentences. Yuri kicked her luggage in a childish yet rude manner.

"DRIVE YOURSELF IN THE AIRPORT!" Yuri shouted and walked out of Jessica's room as she slams the door.

Jessica was frozen on the spot. This is indeed the first time that she saw her Seobang behaving that way.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Yuri grabs her phone and she opened up her Kakao Talk and click on the first message tab. This is her chatbox with her Sica love. Sica did not even message her if she arrived in HK or if she went to the airport after Yuri's childish acts. She sighed then she started typing a message.

"Seobang is sorry about earlier I miss my wife so much T_T" She is about to hit send but her birthday pride rose up as she deleted her message and "Why should I message her she was the one who forgot about my birthday.. She is a spoiled brat!" Yuri said and threw her phone. It alerted for message as she threw it so she immediately ran to get it back.

She sighed and pouted.

"Happy birthday's eve Yuri!!!!! I know tonight is important to you as you welcome your new life - Vic."

"Vic did not forget.. Gawd but my girlfriend did." She spoke. She did not bother to reply at all she put her phone on the table.

She looks at her watch and it is 10PM already. "Two hours before my birthday." She sighed.

Her phone rang she immediately looked at the caller ID, she is not disappointed rather she let out a small smile.

"Hey." She answered.

"Hi Yul... Happy birthday's eve." Yoona said sweetly.

"You remember."

"Of course three years bearing with your birthday spoiled brat attitude is no joke." Yoona said and she is chuckling on the other line remembering how Yuri is being too stubborn if it is her birthday.

"YAH!! It is the only time of the year." Yuri complained,

"I know that is why I bear it." Yoona joked again.

"Yuri Unnie.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S eve!" Jiyeon shouted on the background.

"Yah! Don't shout on my ear." Yoona complained as she and her sister are bickering over the phone that made Yuri smiled she suddenly forgot about her and Sica for a moment. She knows that the two always fight but when it comes to problems the two will stay behind one another as a support.

"Thanks guys... How is Heechul Uncle?" Yuri asked.

"Appa is doing good thank G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter