Party party

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun has half open. She is too shock to think of anything. It seems that the things she heard are so hard to process.

"Marry him." Shin Dong said once again. He is determined.

"Why?" Seo Hyun just could not accept it.

"He is the man I own money to." Shin Dong hesitantly said.

"Yonghwa?! How?" Seo Hyun opens in disbelief. She cannot believe that Yonghwa could be involve in the black market as well.

"He.... Is a smart man..." Shin Dong's response

"I can't... I don't love him." Seo Hyun refused.

"Seo Hyun." Shin Dong looked at him in a straight face. "I don't want to do this or even say it but..." Shin Dong's facial expression went dark. "I am still Choi Shin Dong and I can still threaten them... I am still influential just so you know."

Seo Hyun's eyes widen. She closes her fist and she knows exactly what Shin Dong meant,

"I was able to do it to your mom and to other people that you don't know so Yoona is no different to them even her family." Shin Dong threatened.

'He is right... Even if he is losing money he is still Choi Shin Dong... I can't leave her; no way will I leave Yoona but my family? My employees what will happen to them?'

"I... I need to think about this grandpa." Seo Hyun answered her expression from concerned changed. She felt betrayed and used by Shin Dong but there is a much bigger problem and that is the fact that there is a possibility that ten thousand people is to lose their job.

-------

Seo Hyun's shook her head as she imagined a scene that Yoona is kissing her and saying Merry Christmas wherein she just arrived and saw the people circled in the living room.

"Ugh, Seo Hyun Unnie." Sulli saw her Unnie walked out the elevator. She immediately stood up and hugged Seo Hyun.

"Gah Unnie I thought you won't come.. I miss you." Sulli said as she clings over to her sister. She cannot cling to Krystal because of Jessica's glare, Yoona is spacing out and Soo Young is busy talking to Tae Yeon catching up.

Everyone tilted their head over to Seo Hyun's direction then they look at Yoona who is not turning her head at all, she is looking on the opposite direction as the others.

"Hi everyone, Merry Christmas. I brought some things." Seo Hyun said she brought some take out on her way.

"Well great Seo Hyun ssi we are getting bored on stories we can spike things up and get drunk." Sunny said as she ran towards Seo Hyun and helped the girl with her plastic bags.

"Merry Christmas Seo Hyun ssi." Victoria welcomed Seo Hyun and the rest follow. Seo Hyun did nothing just hug them back she was expecting for someone to at least greet her but Yoona did not even move so as JiYeon.

'She did not even welcome me in our home' Seo Hyun kept her eyes on Yoona's back.

"Are you okay Seobaby?" Soo Young asked as a concerned sister. She seemed to see Seo Hyun being bothered.

"Unnie I think we need to talk."

"Okay. Later."

"I kinda need your help." Seo Hyun said.

"Is it something private baby?" Soo asked

"It is in regards with grandpa." Seo Hyun said.

"Oh - Okay." Soo Young said. "Hey Tae can you be in charge in a while I will just talk to Seo and Sulli." Soo Young said.

"Sure." Tae Yeon stated.

Sulli followed her Unnies inside Soo Young's room.

"Okay guys let’s get drunk!" Sunny shouted as she has a tray of booze on her hands all stood up.

"Yah! Jiyeon ssi you are a minor." Tiffany said she also glared at Amber.

"Stiff much Fany?" Tae Yeon asked and Tiffany felt chills hearing Tae Yeon's voice.

"Let them drink Fany'ah I swear JiYeon is hell better than you." Yuri said and smile.

"And Krystal too." Jessica added as she clings to her Seobang.

"Yah! Stop that and let's parteh!" Sunny said and signaled Amber to turn the music on as Amber obeyed. Holler of TTS is playing.

The girls decided to lip sync and move to the music.

Yoona is just looking at them and she just keeps on drinking, she knows Seo Hyun is around and she is preventing for her to have a panic attack.

Inside the room.

Seo Hyun told her sisters the real reason why she left Yoona and the reason why she told Sulli and Soo Young. It is because she is afraid on what Shin Dong could do to the Im's.

"I have always known that Grandpa is a scary person." Sulli said.

"What do you mean?" Soo Young asked.

"Remember before people bully me because I am fat and all . Well I went home crying one time and He asked who made me cry I told him that it was my teacher and that was the last time I saw my teacher... I kinda figure out that if someone hurt me that person would disappear so even I had some other bully me I don't cry anymore to stop having people disappear in my life..." Sulli said almost crying.

Seo Hyun and Soo Young just pitied her and looked at her with care. They know that Sulli is hell damaged actually more damaged than them.

"We need to find a way to stop him from hurting the Ims." Soo Young said.

"I know and I think he will stop as soon as I marry Yonghwa." Seo Hyun stated.

"You know better than that Seo Hyun... He will not stop.. And it seems to me that they have a deeper connection than that." Soo Young said.

"We need to find out the connection Unnie." Sulli said.

"I think I can find out... I remember Sunny mentioned about a secret library that only grand pa has an access at.. According to her those are most likely records of SOSHI but he keeps a diary right?" Soo Young asked and the two Choi's confirmed.

"I tried to look for that in the house to check why Umma and Appa left but it is not there." Sulli said.

"Oh.. Me too actually... I even checked on his secret places." Soo Young said.

"It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter