Otoke

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona feels uneasy as she woke up. She looks at her clothes and it had been change. She tries to remember what she did last night. She barely remembers what happened last night. She sat up on her bed, stretching her neck and hitting her head.

"Aish.. My head hurts.. What happened? Oh yeah Seo Hyun happened." She said to herself and started to feel sad again the image of Seo Hyun appeared and she then again felt incomplete. She bit her lower lip and almost teary eyed.

"Oooooh SHOOOOT" Tiffany screamed and opened her door that almost made the hooks fell on the floor it was too loud that made Yoona shocked.

"Why did you not wake me up? We are late get ready!" Tiffany scolded, she overslept as well, Yoona went home before her. JeTi seriously had a good time last night.

"It is a Saturday Fany... We don't.... Oh yes that is today... Omo.." Yoona remembered that they are going to work not in the building but they need to visit an office of SOSHI in a remote location. The bosses, including, Seo Hyun of course, will be there. She was hurt so much but the thought of Seo Hyun, the thought of seeing and being next to Seo Hyun excites her still.

Tiffany and her, are moving back and forth to the small apartment to get ready for their work. They are really late and they are really on a hurry. Tiffany's phone had been ringing unlimited as Soo Young had been calling her; they only have thirty minutes to get ready. Tiffany is searching for a comb and she can't find any in her room. So she moved to Yoona's who is currently getting her clothes in outside.

"YOONA, YOU HAVE A COMB?" Tiffany shouted.

"Neh! It is on...."

"WHERE?" Tiffany is shouting she did not hear what Yoona said..

She kept on searching and then she looks at the side table of Yoona and she saw two things a Rolex watch and an engagement ring. She knows Yoona does not own this. She looks at it, then her eyes got wide open as she realized who the owner is of the things.

"Did you see it?" Yoona asked.

Tiffany immediately face Yoona but hid the items behind her as if she does not want Yoona to see what she found, her eyes grew in guilt, she too does not know why she did it, but she did it anyway.. As if she does not want Yoona to be hurt.. or to think.. or.. Yoona to know that she knows.. it is just that in instant that she cannot think but just to hide it.

"You okay Fany?" Yoona asked while she is getting dressed. Today is not really a business thing so she is just on her jeans and blue checkered polo and her chucks.

"Ah ... Yeah I am... Get ready!!! We will be late!!" Fany scolded she went out of Yoona's room and brought Seo Hyun's stuffs with her. Fany is wearing skinny jeans a pair of ankle length boots and a white long sleeves.

After exactly 30 minutes they are all prep up and they got in the car. Fany started driving.

"Where were you last night?" Yoona asked she managed to act normal when people are around as if she is not broken but what she does not know is that people knows it... They know that she is into pieces outside and everyone is just concerned about her

"I went out.... You did you... Did you bring anyone at home?" Tiffany asked she is testing the water on what happened last night she needs to know if Yoona brought Seo Hyun home last night.

"Well... To be honest I barely remember last night.. I was in SOSHI with Seo Hyun.. I wanted to talk to her but she left me in the parking lot and then I bought drinks going he and all else are blank.. Nothing.. You who were you with last night?" Yoona is pretty close to Tiffany that she can tell anything to her.

"Me? Ah I had couple of drinks with Jessica." Tiffany said trying to focus on the road.

"Ah okay... But why? Is there a problem Fany?"

"I don't know if there is a problem... (Silence) Tae Yeon is back did you know?"

"Just now... How do you feel about it?" Yoona asked, she loves Fany as her friend so she worried Fany might be hurt just like her.

"I am okay Yoona.. We broke up long time ago... I should be okay." Tiffany said trying to smile.

"Do you think I will be okay?" She knows that Fany knows she is pretending to be okay all the time.

"You will be okay Yoona.. You will.." Tiffany said and Yoona gave her a half smile and sighed.

Tiffany looks at Yoona from the mirror and she saw that become sad. The Yoona who she lived in before she gave her the mantra.

'She did not invite Seo Hyun and there is no way she will steal it. Did she go to take care of Yoona all night? She is the reason why Yoon is hurting so much,,,Yoona shall move on.. She deserve someone else..' Tiffany thought.
-

Yuri is looking at Jessica's face while she is sleeping. She is in pruning position as Jessica is lying with both of her arms up. Yuri is smiling she is very happy to Jessica beside her.

"Sica baby, I could stay like this forever... Waking up and seeing the angel face like you have." She said as she trace Jessica's face that started from the eyebrows to the eyelids to the pointed nose to Sica's jaw line to her chin and to her luscious lips. Yuri her own as she caress Sica's lip line.

"Your lips are so dry baby.. How much did you drink last night? Aish now I am obligated to make these muscles to be wet." She planted a deep kiss for Jessica.

"Hmmm" the sleepy Jessica let that out as Yuri removes their lips from being locked. Yuri smiled and she decided to Sica's lips from the upper circling to the lower lip. Then moved down to the jaw line and chin to the neck and her hands exploring Sica's wonderland.

"Yuri.. What are you doing?" Jessica asked with just one eye open.

"Good morning baby.. I am just appreciating what is mine" Yuri said as she looks up for her to see the sleepy head.

"I thought you were me."

"Yah... What do you think of me? Necrophilia?"

"What Necrophilia?" Jessica's eye furrowed.

"Ahahah it means having desire to have with dead people."

"Yah! Am I dead?!"

"Not anymore baby... You look like a dead person when you sleep you never move." Yuri smiled and pecks a kiss on Sica's lips. She is on top of her girl and Jessica is just looking at her with arms around her nape. But she did not escape Sica's violence as Sica hit her head.

"Ouch..." Yuri complained but smiled. "So why were you drunk last night?" Yuri looked serious.

"Well... I saw Fany in front of Tae's house so I approached her and she looked so confused because of Soo and Tae so I helped her make a decision..." She pouted feeling like Yuri is mad about her being drunk "Are you mad Seobang?" She asked and creates a cute pouting.

Yuri smirked and kissed those cute lips.

"Why will I be mad? You and Fany are now close as friends I am happy you made up already...but I feel jealous." Yuri smiled.

"Whe?"

"Because you were laughing out loud last night in public and totally had a good time.."
Yuri pouted.

Jessica kissed her girlfriend. Yuri kisses back and smile.

"Even though I laugh with anyone in public never would have do this (kissing Yuri again) with anyone and all of these (moving her eyes balls down pointing at her own body) is yours baby.. Everything." Jessica said seductively.

"Yeah I love that.. I love you."

"I love you too Yuri just you." Jessica smiled "Seobang? How did I get here?"

LAST NIGHT

Yuri is watching TV looking constantly on her phone. Jessica went to Tae and Sica said that she will call or text once needed to get to be pick up it is past midnight but no text or call was received from her girl so she got worried and called.

"Baby.. Are you sleeping over at your sister's place?"

"Yuri- ah Tiffany here we are busy (hicup) drinking, join us... We are having fun."

"Wait what? Where is Jessica?" Yuri's voice becomes worried.

"She is fine dancing with some guy." Tiffany j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter