Season 2?

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you we should have stayed in my place, now what? We are blocking the two? They were supposed to... You know" Fany said as she is looking at Soo Young who is smiling widely because of the scene that she witnessed and now she is looking at the two (Seo Hyun and Yoona).

'That was really funny, Watching just to be able to do it. I never did that well I will never forget my first time it was sweet and really great.... Hmmmm' Soo Young said in her mind.

They are in the kitchen as Yoona and Seo Hyun are preparing for something to eat but they cannot concentrate because of embarrassment and they know that Soo Young and Fany are just looking at them.

"Yah! Wash your hands before you serve the food... erts!" Soo Young teased and laughed after her sentence. Fany giggled too but not creating much sound. Seo Hyun raise her eyebrow but there is no way she can say for the two to stop thinking about it so she just took a deep breath.

"We did not do it you know." Seo Hyun said in defense.

"I know because we came... Please go to your room if you are going to do such thing... It is embarrassing. Or at least buy a place with a door not this place wherein once the elevator open the whole house is exposed" Soo Young said pretending to be mad but end up laughing still as her sister is looking straight at her memories of the scene appeared in her mind.

Yoona served the food but she is just looking down and she cannot even look at Soo Young and Fany. Though they did not see anything it just feel so embarrassing for her... The first time that she is to do it and she was caught by her friends.

"Do you still remember your first time, Fany?" Soo Young said to lighten up the mood she knows that the two won't ask so she just opened it up. YoonHyun looked at Fany with their puppy eyes on but they did not mean it. It is just they really need to know about it.

Fany narrowed her eyes in Soo Young she was uncomfortable to talk about it but she looked at Soo Young and saw that she is pointing at the two whose attentions is just hers. She blushed and smiled.

"Uhm.. My first time? Well I did it with a boy.. It was Amber's brother, Nick and uhmmm." She looked at the two they seemed to be disappointed because they would not be able to use any information that Fany will give out.

"So a boy huh?" Soo Young narrowed her eyes and Fany smiled awkwardly as she nodded..

"You Soo Young? Your first time was it with a boy too?" Fany asked.

"You would not like to know who my first time was but nope it was with a girl." Soo Young said and HyunYoon eyes sparked and looked at Soo Young as they could use the information that Soo will share.

"How was it Unnie?" Seo Hyun said in all attention as her own hands intertwined, well she cannot be not comfortable anymore on discussing it because they have been caught already.

"It hurts!" Soo Young said. "It hurts that you cannot even walk for a week or so all your muscles will shake to death" Soo Young said and she is scaring the two. Well she is still Seo Hyun's older sister though she finds it funny she still wants to protect her sister because she knows that if it is given there is no turning back anymore.

YoonHyun gulped.

"It will hurt if there is no love and caress.. But if you do it out of love. It will be the best feeling in the world and I don't know it's just amazing." Fany said smiling to the two.

Yoona and Seo Hyun look at each other and they blushed. 'It is cute as if we are talking to high school students explaining about well was this not thought in Grade school?' Fany said in her mind.

"You two listen!" Soo Young gets the attention of the two who looked like kids and both of their cheeks are painted in red.

"I guess what I can say is that you don't plan it to happen it just happens... Okay? If that makes sense." Soo Young said. YoonHyun is still quiet.

"Yoona!" Soo Young said as she moves to the place of Yoona and she holds the collar of the girl. Seo Hyun and Fany stood up from their chair.

"Yah Unnie! What are you gonna do?" Seo Hyun asked. "Stop being such, bipolar you were just laughing earlier." She added.

"Choi Soo Young!" Fany said.

Soo Young is just looking at Yoona's eyes. Yoona is just afraid of Soo Young at this position.

"I think my sister really loves you! Take care of her or you will die in my hands if you hurt her!" Soo Young said.

Yoona nodded looking afraid.

'A really caring sister now Soo Young so cute.' Fany said in her mind as she smiled seeing Soo Young so protective.

"Unnie she loves me too" Seo Hyun said in defense of Yoona as she pulls her girl towards her:

"And you two one thing I learned use lubricant! Again it will not hurt as much." Soo Young smirked and went back to her seat.

The two blushed again as they were talking about it earlier.

Fany giggled because even though Soo Young was worried about her sister she still adviser them to use something to make it easy for the both of them.

'Ah Choi Soo Young, I should stop now... I don't know where this would lead if I continue to be with you every day' Fany saif just looking at Soo Young. 'Every day I see a different Choi Soo Young and I like you more' She thought.

They ate the whole night talking about well it is as if Soo Young is giving YoonHyun all the advice she can give the two. Fany and her are just talking nonstop and Seo Hyun took a pen and paper to list down the advices. Well Soo Young knows her sister is like that so she did not mind it all she knows is that she is helping her sister.

'Umma and Appa, should've discussed it with us but since they are not around when I was curious about it. I tried it and good thing I know now so I can at least give Seo Hyun an idea.. Hmm what about Sulli? Well Krystal seemed experience so I doubt it that she would ask or Sulli is experienced? I am confuse about them ehehehe' Soo Young's thought is flying.

YoonHyun is just looking at them as they talked and keep on saying 'aaah' they have 'the discussion'.

'I guess this is better than or internet' Yoona said in her mind as she understands everything that two are talking about.


THREE WEEKS LATER

The Choi Sisters never got back to SOSHI. Well they do not want to step in there because they are still mad at Shin Dong. Their grandfather is planning something on getting her granddaughters back but he had not executed it yet because he is still giving his granddaughters chances to come back to him and at least listen to him.

"Once a greedy man will always be a greedy man" He said to himself while looking at Hunter and Dubu who miss their Seo Hyun already.

SOSHI had been really different. The whole company missed the devil who orders them what needs to be done. Well good thing that they are still on top of everything Sunny is maintaining everything she is secretly getting orders from Seo Hyun on how things should be done and some of Shin Dong's people are interfering as But Sunny is never afraid of them.

Victoria handles the modeling still and some other departments too as Seo Hyun giving them orders on what needs to be done. So SOSHI is not really that bad after all but Seo Hyun's presence keeps the company alive now, everyone is just working and seems bored because they have nothing to talk about.

Shin Dong knows about it so he does not interfere much but patiently waiting to execute something.

Sulli is still accompanying Krystal every day. It is as if she is living in the hospital just to watch Krystal her things are there. Amber never visit well, she does not want to talk to Sulli because she is afraid that Sulli might ask her to break the promise already. Well JungLi is not official but they know that they love each other looking on how they care for each other. Luna visits her once. She remembers Luna.

"Lunatic!" Krystal said.

"Yah they said you forgot stuff but seems not much Krys." Luna said.

"At least I remember happy thoughts ... Actually I am starting to remember now... Like everything is like before: One more push I might be back..." She said hopeful.

"You should be I am missing my robin now." Luna said.

"I heard you are coming back to Cambodia?" Krystal asked Sulli told her about it.

"Yeah a week my brother is holding some event and the whole family wants us to be there... By the way press stopped now." Luna said. Well her brother made them stop or the statement of the Kim’s where in BaekHyun stated that Krystal is fine and they are looking for her to be better.

"Oppa is turning out to be a great man a very successful young man" Krystal said.

"He better be because I am not what they wanted me to be" Luna said.

"Ahahahahah whatever Luna, they just don't see that you are better than Oppa." Krystal said. She is starting to remember now.

She had her therapy session that is really helping her to remember the past. Tae Yeon calls her every day for her to be reminded about Tae Yeon. She is now in Australia still doing her exploration.

Hyo Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter