Thirteen Years

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Thirteen years had pass, thirteen years of no letters, no emails, no phone call and even a single message.. Thirteen years I needed to give up because you left us, my dreams. my relationship with Sulli and my youth all those. I gave up and now you are coming back. What do you want from us? Why just now? Why?' Seo Hyun asked in her mind as she is looking on the guy sitting across her.

'Thirteen Christmas, thirteen birthdays thirteen years of me non existing on the eyes of the people I love. Hatred grew in my heart towards them but never yours because you promised you will bring her back just now I realized that I am hating the wrong people, you left us.. You made a decision to leave, why did you come back? Why now?' Sulli asked in her mind looking at the man across her.

Soo Young is sitting next to Sulli but she has nothing in her mind she is not even looking at the guy.

The Chois went inside a private room after the dramatic entrance of Mr. Choi Siwon, the girls' father and of course Shin Dong's son.

No one is talking they are just looking at this unfamiliar face. They use to call father. No one is even smiling. The room aura is full of hatred and anger.

Shin Dong laughed looking at the reaction of his grandchildren; he wanted to at least lighten up the environment he is sitting on the middle. He broke the silence as he hugs his son.

"How had you been kid? We thought you were dead." Shin Dong said. If it was the old him he could've killed his son by hitting and scolding him but he did not, he knows the value of life so he rather rejoice on what he misses, or just a mask?

"I travelled around the world Appa, I was looking for answers and their mother but she just sent me the divorce papers and we ended it." Siwon stated. He is less of a talker and more of a doer. He is already on his late 40s well he married at a young age. He still looks good more of a George Clooney type of guy.

"WOW! You really are something! AFTER 13 years you are just telling us that our parents are now divorce!" Sulli shouted and opened with disbelief. Seo Hyun holds her sister's hand. Sulli hold on to it as well. "Don't you think we have the rights to know?" She continued.

Siwon looked at her for a moment and he smiled. "Sulli-ah you grew to be so beautiful, just like your mother you have a great skin, I missed you baby and I am sorry if Appa did not go back right away" Siwon said as he moves toward Sulli but Shin Dong stops him as she saw Soo Young about to stand up.

"I'm sorry girls, I .. I .. Promised you that I will bring her back but I was not able to so I ..I broke my words and I don't have the guts to face you." Siwon said apologetically as he looks at his daughters.

Soo Young is closing her fist it is bleeding because of glass that she broke. She closed her eyes and looks at her father. She is about to speak when...

"We were fine without you. You should have not come back." Seo Hyun said in a cold manner.

Siwon got his eyes wide open and was really hurt on what his daughter said to him. Shin Dong did the same thing. She was the closest to him.. His favorite daughter.

"Soebaby, Appa is back I am sorry I brought stuff for you all of you!" Siwon tries to please her daughters.

"We are earning, we can buy what we want! So, material things will not work anymore!" Seo Hyun said she is tightening the grip on Sulli's hand. Sulli can feel it but she knows her Unnie is hurt as much as they are.

"Choi Siwon!" Soo Young called and she smiled. 

All of them were shocked 'she did not even call me father' Siwon thought.

"What is your business here? You made an entrance? What made you come back after thirteen years of abandoning us?!" Soo Young is furious, mad or hurt she does not know what she is feeling.

Shin Dong wants to intervene but the three ladies sitting on his right side are tormented and hurt and angry about this.

Siwon looked at Shin Dong and his daughters.

"I used to be hungry for power and money but when your mother left us I followed her because I wanted to have a complete family with you guys but when I failed on getting her back I.. I failed again and my pride goes over me..." He said. "I wanted to come back after a year but I did not know what to tell you, I don't know what to explain why she is not coming back you were all young and I am afraid on how you will react.. Thirteen years past but it becomes more difficult..." He said.

"Do you know what we gave up just for you to get your balls back!?" Soo Young shouted.

Shin Dong did not like so he tried to stand up but he could not.

"We never experienced to be a real teen ager... We never experience to be treated young we needed to be matured enough to understand things... We never learned from our mistake because we are not allowed to do so... And now you are coming back all of a sudden asking for forgiveness explaining non sense to the people you left thirteen years back!! Sulli does not have her buns yet when you left she was half your height... Seo Hyun still has her braces on when you left us and I was just 13! Now tell me... We loved you before but now I don't feel anything about you anymore.... Actually I do... I hate you... I hate that you came back and hate you because it took you 13 ing years to get your balls altogether!" Soo Young exclaimed as she stood up.

Shin Dong is holding his heart and Seo Hyun is trying to assist him. Sulli is trying to calm her Soo Young Unnie.

Siwon smirked. "I see you all grow up to be what Appa wanted you to be smart and heartless.. I bet you all fight and never express your feelings at all... Hating one another, blaming me for all of this? I did not turn you to work at 13. I did not ask you to take over that company. You know why I left because your grandpa here wanted me to leave so you can be her puppets. Your mother left because Appa paid her to leave us!" All of them are looking at Shin Dong who is now almost having a heart attack because Siwon revealed the truth "I ran to find your mother and she told me everything. Everything that he planned for us... He never expected me to follow her so when I did he put an enormous amount of money in my account and asked me not to return anymore. How do you think I survived on those years? .. I told him that you won't buy the story because you are all smart girls but he said he have everything under control. But it seemed not Appa!"Siwon looked at Shin Dong is all guilty.

"You thought I did not see you grow up? I have all these pictures of you girls... He sends me every Christmas.. I wrote letters but I guess you did not receive it... I came back because I missed you." Siwon said.

"Too late for that!" Sulli said but she wanted to believe their father.

"Please don't play with our minds Appa, Grandpa was here and you were not that is our proof." Seo Hyun pleaded as she sees Shin Dong losing his breath but not a heart attack yet.

"Seobaby... I am not playing in your minds I am telling the truth.. He planned all this!" Siwon exclaimed. Shin Dong started to hit him with the stick that he uses to walk.

"Grandpa? Is he telling the truth?" Sulli asked almost crying.

Seo Hyun and Soo Young are looking at Shin Dong.

"I told you not to come back!!! You should have not done that... Sleeping with Kim Hyo Yeon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter