Chois and their ride

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week had pass on SOSHI Enterprise.

It is still early in the morning so the employees from the 40th floor is on the cafe taking their breakfast, they do this almost everyday and check out the employees that will arrive and comment about their clothes and gossip about stuff.


Tiffany, Yoona, Krystal and Amber are looking on the doorway of the blue building. Amber and Krystal are all good now. She liked her but she realized that she cannot stop the Jungli love for Krystal deserves Sulli as she sacrificed a lot for her.

"Too ordinary." Tiffany commented as one of the employees entered the door, it is just always her and the two young ones who commented Yoona had just always been looking.

"I heard, that receptionist dated one of the directors." Krystal said, she is close to every employee because she is nice and she process their HR requests as Sunny gave her the task.

"Krystal, dating is different than having an affair." Amber commented.

"She had an affair? Wow there are thousands of employees in SOSHI and I bet everyone is connected to one another because they are the same faces that we see everyday." Tiffany commented. Krystal looked at her.

"Well there is a study that 70% Of the people you date in your whole lifetime are basically the person you are working with (Amber looks at the three and laughed the three said "YAH" all together.) what? You three are great examples of that. Tae Yeon Unnie, Sulli and of course the name that shall not be told." Amber said and she received a hit on both of her shoulders from Tiffany and Krystal. Yoona just sighed remembering someone.

"Oh your boss (looking at Tiffany) and your (looking at Krystal) girlfriend arrive." Amber commented as the pink Aventador Lamborghini stopped in front of SOSHI today seemed to be different as the Pink Lamborghini was taken over by a silver Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren, that look so elegant their jaw dropped, it is one of the most expensive cars that Benz produced, they know Seo Hyun only trust Benz but their jaw reached the ground as another car arrive taking over the two cars. A bronze Aston Martin One-77 stopped in front of the building. Three of the most expensive cars in the world just show off their style.

"Does SOSHI just sponsored a car show?" Amber asked her eyes are glued on the cars

"No they did not but it is as if we are in a car show or something." Krystal said pretty amazed on the three cars.

The Lamborghini's door opened and they were expecting Soo Young but Sulli take off the car as she flip her head looking so elegant with her purse and floral dress as the wind plays over her direction that made her hair blew on each side to have her face expose together with her PRADA shades on and threw the key to the valet.

"Wow she looks like Soo Young- nim when she took off the car." Amber commented. The other employees in the cafe drool over Sulli.

"My girlfriend and the Lamborghini is such a perfect combination!" Krystal said as she walks towards Sulli for them to meet half way. She was defenitely proud about the scene.

The most expensive car among the three Aston Martin One-77 door opened and Soo Young take off from, it is as dramatic as Sulli's entrance.

"Chois really have it all. Beauty and Money." An employee commented.

"Aw who ever marries them would be the luckiest... Just don't mention their personalities." One person said.

"Whoa, she really loves car." Amber said this is a new car of Soo Young she ordered it not so long ago and she got it she nearly paid three million dollars to get it.

Soo Young collects car and she own a four story building somewhere in Gangnam that has every car model possible.

"That is her passion, she rather spent time and money with cars than girls" Tiffany sighed.

"Did I just hear a jealous you over the obsession of Soo Young to cars?" Amber asked she knows Tiffany very well. "TSK... You defenitely like this boss of yours." Amber continued.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at Amber. but smiled back to Soo Young as she noticed that Soo Young smiled at their location.
The Benz SLR Maclaren, door opened and everyone saw Seo Hyun get off. Yoona's eyes wide open as well as everyone else's they know Seo Hyun dislike driving and she prefer to have a driver than to drive . She looked so fierce than ever. Entrance is pretty the same as her sisters.

Yoona wanted to ran towards her and kiss her because of the look that made her drool, she got her eyes even wider as she realized that Seo Hyun is going her direction.

Everyone was so focus on Seo Hyun that they did not recognized that Yonghwa came out from the passenger seat of the car and put his arms around Seo Hyun's waist.

Yoona realized it and held the fork and stabbed the cake of Krystal multiple times.
"Yah! Yoona Unnie.. That is mine!" Krystal shouted.

"SHE WAS MINE!" Yoona shouted glaring at Yonghwa and Seo Hyun walking towards the cafe.

"Well the cake has no fault on that... I mean it is just a poor cake." Soo Young commented as he reached their table.

"Stop it Yoona she is coming...." Tiffany held her hand and she calm down everyone stood up and bowed to Seo Hyun as a respect.

Seo Hyun is not looking but she can see Yoona in her periferal view, she knows that look, the look of a mad and hurting Yoona but she had no choice than to ignore it because her fiancé is with her.

"How do you like your new car baby?" Yonghwa asked not noticing that Seo Hyun is a bit spaced out.

"It is good." Seo Hyun said in one expression face.

"Great... I love that you liked it." Yonghwa said then he saw Soo Young he removed his hands on Seo Hyun's waist and bowed to show respect to his girlfriend's older sister.. "Good morning Soo Young Noona, Sulli - Ssi and Robin (looking at Krystal)."
Soo Young just offered a half smile.

"Morning." Sulli replied in a cold tone.

"Good morning Yonghwa Oppa... Looking good as ever... Had you tried the work out I told you?" Krystal asked all excitedly. Well he is Luna's brother, that is the reason why she talks comfortably with the guy. Krystal reaceived a hit on her elbow from Sulli, she looked at Sulli who is pointing at Yoona. Then Krystal did an Aegyo in her mind.

"It works well, Robin thank you so much... " Yonghwa smiled.

Amber is just looking at the tense up scene, she does not know if it is because of Yoona and Yonghwa or because of Soo Young and Yonghwa.. One thing she knows. Yonghwa is not welcome on the table.

"So you bought my sister a car? You know she doesn't drive right?" Soo Young said. She noticed that Seo Hyun is just looking at the ground it is because of the proximity that she has with Yoona.

"Yeap.. I wanted to drive her but she was just so excited to do a test drive so I let her." Yonghwa put her hands again on Seo Hyun's waist and pulled her closer to him.

Yoona felt like her heart crashed into thousand of pieces. 'I know that you are with someone but please don't rub it in my face.' Yoona said in her mind controlling tears not to fall down. Tiffany noticed it so she held Yoona's hand.

"Well, she is not one of the girls that drool over material things so you know that you can never win her over just because of that" Soo Young said looking straight to her sister hoping to knock some sense to her.

Sulli and Krystal are just looking at the two and they can't believe that Seo Hyun is not even saying a word.

"I don't think, I need to win her over she will be my wife anytime soon." Yonghwa smiled.

Yoona stood up as she heard the words of Yonghwa and punch the guy's face that made him lie on the floor and she jumped on top of the guy and punch him over and over again until he bleeds. Everyone is just looking with their eyes in disbelief and she took a chair that appeared from nowhere like the ones in WWE, she hits Yonghwa's head over and over until the person lost his breath and died. Seo Hyun hugged Yoona

"Thank you Yoona for beating that guy up now let's kill my grandfather!" Seo Hyun said to her and she felt her victory and everyone else is clapping their hands for Yoona.

"Yah! Yoona!" Amber called on Yoona who is smiling dorkily on the thin air.

Yoona got back on to her senses. As she saw Yonghwa and Seo Hyun heading back to the Benz and bid their good bye to each other and as Yonghwa pecks Seo Hyun's cheek.

Yoona's supressed feelings got back the hurt that Seo Hyun caused her from the time she left to the time that she heard about Seo Hyun and Yonghwa's engagement. Her thoughts are clouded again and functioning seemed to be not her thing again.
-
For over a week Yoona had been trying to get Seo Hyun's attention, she sometimes intentionally mispell the words on some proposals which she knows that Seo Hyun will freak out about but Seo Hyun correct it herself. She also wear flat heels sometimes because she knows Seo Hyun never wanted that it does look unprofessional for her but Seo Hyun never speak to her about it she just let it be. She eats in her office with big junk food bags and intentionally show it to Seo Hyun who just passed her by. She normally care for Yoona and stopped her to do that on the past and the worse food which is burger Yoona had a three pound burger patty from Army Navy and she did take a bite for Seo Hyun but like all her other attempts she failed.

Today she feels different, as the scene of Yonghwa kissing her ex keeps on playing on her mind.

Seo Hyun noticed it and she become worried. 'Yoon... Are you okay? I hope I can show you that I care but if I do... I might ran away with you and I can't do that I can't leave my family... I wish to go back to you hold on Yoong... Just hold on.' Seo said in her mind as she is looking at Yoona from her office and tears fell down her face.

Sunny entered her office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter