Crazy Night

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun started her car and Hyo Yeon is still on the line she does not know where she is going all she knows is just Yoona is crying out loud and sobbing and so hurt. She drives on God knows where she is going.

“Seo Hyun? Is everything Ok? Are you driving?” Hyo Yeon asked in a bit worried because she knows that Seo Hyun does not normally drive. She just got her licensee because Shin Dong asked her to get it.

“Seo Hyun!” Hyo Yeon is not getting any response so she repeated herself as loud as she can scream.

Seo Hyun is driving like 200KPH and she is just stepping harder on the gas as the voice of Yoona keeps on echoing in her mind. ‘No I am not Ok…. It hurts my heart hurts so much… I’m sorry… I can’t meet you tonight.’

The traffic light is on orange already and she did not mind it. She pressed harder and……. (Blag)

Meanwhile

Yuri is just looking at the cab running away from her... 'Did I make the right decision? Why does it hurt as well? I should be happy now right! I chose Sica... And she should make me feel better.' She asked herself as she walk away towards Yoona's cab..


CAB

"Hhee....hheee....ho..mmmmm..."  Yoona is sobbing like a child as she looks at her phone dead... 

The driver is just looking at her from the top mirror... The cab driver wanted to say something but he does not have anything to say so he the radio...but Yoona just cried harder as she heard the song of no doubt Don't speak from the radio. The lyrics remind her of Yuri... She understands every word and just hoping that it is all a dream.... "What happened to us Yuri... Why did you this to me? Why can’t I be mad to you??" She cried out loud.... 

The driver then asked... "I don't know what happened before you get in here but it seems bad.... Where do you want me to take you?" The driver asked.

Yoona wiped her tears and breathe in as if she is a brave child... She is still sobbing bit trying to control it.. "I'm sorry about crying out loud you can drop me off there." They are in the middle of the high way and she just pointed out in a side walk. 

"Are you sure?" The driver asked.

Yoona nodded and faked a smile she paid the cab driver and got off the cab. She walked a bit and saw a street restaurant (like the ones in drama where there are restaurants and they can drink soju and have soup.) she seated and ordered a drink for herself.

SEO HYUN.

Luckily she was able to get back to her senses and pressed on the break as she was about to lose control of her vehicle, the air balloon from her Benz popped out  because of the big impact...She is sweating and all shocked on what just happened. She is breathing hard and looking straight on the road but her car is no longer moving.

“Yah Seo Hyun!!!!” Hyo Yeon keeps on shouting as she heard the air balloon popping out.

Seo Hyun is stunned about her behavior and pick up her phone which fell. “Unnie?”

“Are you Ok?” Hyo Yeon said worriedly.

“Yes..... Yes I am ok..” She said as she is breathing harder.

“Where are you going? What happened?” Hyo Yeon asked in concern.

“I was talking to someone and I heard her crying and the call was drop... then the next thing I know is my car is moving too fast....I really don’t know where I am about to go Unnie… I don’t know what really happened.” She explained briefly still can’t believe what she just did.

“I am glad you are not hurt Seo Hyun.. I will drive to where you are and pick you up.." Hyo Yeon said.

"No unnie, you have a show.. You cannot miss that." Seo Hyun said.

"How can I perform if my best friend almost had an accident!" Hyo Yeon said in a scolding manner.

"I'm sorry to worry you Unnie... I was about to look for Im Yoona and I really need to find her she was so scared... " Seo Hyun said sounding scared herself thinking what could've happened to her assistant.

"Seo Hyun, listen to me.... I know you want to find her but how can you do that without knowing where she was? Are you planning to drive around Seoul?" Hyo Yeon asked.

'What if that is what I want to do Unnie?' She said to her mind being stubborn but she is Choi Seo Hyun she can't just do that because that is not a smart thing to do. "I will go to the police Unnie and have her searched" she said.

"Seo Hyun, go to the studio first I will finish the show and I will accompany you to the police station after... UNDERSTAND?!?" Hyo Yeon commanded.

"Yes Unnie.." She started driving again towards the direction of the Studio. But she is still looking on the sidewalks to find someone and her fingers are still dialing Yoona's number.. 'Doesn't she have a voice mail?' Seo Hyun asks as she is driving.


JESSICA'S APARTMENT

Krystal and Amber are hanging out in the living room. They become really close... They laugh at silly jokes and Krystal is just really clingy to Amber...

'This girl is really sweet.. Does she like me too?' Amber said in her mind. Krystal's head is resting on her shoulders as they watch High Kick Rerun.. They have a bowl of popcorn sitting on Krystal’s lap.

"Hahahah that is really funny...  Hahaha that joke is really funny" Krystal keeps on commenting on the show as Amber is looking at her smiling. 

"Yah! Amber don't look at my sister like that she might melt" Sica said as she is eating noodles on the kitchen bar. 

"Ah ... Eh I just.. Uhm" Amber stutter as she stood up and smiled awkwardly.. Jessica is giving her a deadly glare.

She was saved by the door that opened. Yuri came in with her head down and her eyes all swollen. Yuri knows the code since she had been staying with the Jungs for over two weeks now.

Krystal and Amber are looking at her as she moves towards Jessica.

"Who died?" Krystal asked.

Amber moved her shoulder saying 'I don't know"

Jessica is just looking at Yuri, 'she did it' she said.. She knows Yuri is hurting because she confessed to Yoona.... 'I felt the same way when I broke up with Soo Young.. I hope she won't miss her as I miss Soo Young, gosh I am afraid.' Sica said to herself. Their eyes met as Yuri is closer to her. 

Yuri bent down as her head is resting on Sica's shoulder and she started crying Jessica responded with a hug. She hugged Yuri tightly.

Kryber is just looking at them clueless. Jessica saw them and pouted to the TV and gave a deadly glare to the two. Amber faces the TV right away as she is so scared of the signature Jung look but Krystal is just looking at them. 'She did it, it hurt her... I hope she won't change to Unnie' Krystal thought as she look at the TV and rested her head again on Amber's shoulder. 'Ok get inside your room, if you want privacy' Krystal rolled her eyes.


YOONA

Yoona is crying so hard her eyes are all swollen... 'What did I do wrong? How did it happen? Was I so bad as her girlfriend?' Memories of Yuri flashes in to her mind. 'We were so happy and in love... Why did you do that!?' She keeps on asking herself... As she finished her second bottle of soju, she is drinking it as it is just water.

A car parked in front of the restaurant. Someone get off and a shadow covered her. She looked up and saw...

"I thought you have a date with my sister? Did she make you cry in your first date?"

"Soo Young Unnie?" She said but she is still crying.

"Care to tell me why are you crying? Did she slap you or something? I know Seo Hyun could be hard sometimes." Soo Young said trying to ease the situation as she seats across Yoona.

"What are you doing here?" Yoona asked in a weak tone.

"If I got bored in the high end parties and fed up with cocktail drinks I normally go to these places and think...they know me here with just my first name so don't call me with my last name..." She said as she is covering from the other people but it is totally exposed to Yoona. She signaled the waiter for another bottle of soju and beef.

"So what happened between you and Seo Hyun?" Soo Young said as she drinks her first glass of Soju... "Aaaash... Refreshing"


"I was not able to meet her... Something happened... My... My girlfriend broke up with me.." Yoona said and started crying again.

Soo Young looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter