A Celebration

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are layers of folders in Seo Hyun’s table; each is composed of over 30 pages. These are reviews of each departments and proposals on how they can further improve SOSHI. She is just seated in front of her computer typing something. ‘I can’t fire her? (Opened with disbelief) I need to come up with something that would make Soo Young Unnie fire her… (Smirk with that thought)  What should I do?.. They are on their own team, sided against me! Soo Young, Fany, I hired her! And Sunny had been conquered... . (She folded her eyebrows)... I need to find someone who will play for my team! (She was on the employee’s database now still looking at her computer) Grrr….. Not anyone of these people is qualified to be my ally (She is just scrolling up and down) I need to come up with another plan… (She started typing again!).. She should quit.. Yeah I will make her quit she wants me DEVIL oh yeah I will show no mercy.’ Her thought is running and she is smiling evilly.

She was interrupted with a knock. “Seo Hyun, Uhmm here are the papers from the HR.” Yoona said looking down.

Seo Hyun looked at her and made a quick grimace. “Put it there” and she continued to just type on her computer.

Yoona is about to go out but she decided to talk to Seo Hyun, “Uhmm… Seo Hyun, do you have a minute?”

‘Of course I have a minute with these files?’ She thought sarcastically. She looked at Yoona.

“I would like to apologize about what happened in the elevator, I did not know that you are the…”

Seo Hyun interrupted “If you have known that it is me, you would not say those things right? But it will not change what you think of me. You will look at me the Devil just like everyone else.” She said in a sad tone.

Yoona noticed that the VP is affected with it.  She wanted to say comforting words but she does not know how to start. Seo Hyun printed what she was typing and signaled Yoona to sit down. Yoona did not hesitate to follow her orders.

“I need to finish reading and reviewing all these files today…. I created a list on what you should do for me today (Passing the first paper out), Everyday (Passing the second paper) and rules (Passing the third paper) that you should follow.” Seo Hyun said. ‘I can’t think of anything evil, it is just the usual stuff that I asked all my assistants to do, I will just think of something evil next time.’ She thought. “You may read them inside your office” She said and Yoona left.

Yoona reads the lists; she started with what she should do for Seo Hyun today:

Get me a tea from the café.
Buy lunch (Gujeolpan). Order it in the hotel four blocks away from our building. Make sure that you take care of it. I do not want it to turn in Bibimbap.
Buy me a whole pack of banana milk as my refresher. Make sure that it is cold but not frozen.
Buy me Guguma chips.
You need to pick up clothes from PRADA, it is in one of our malls in Galleria Department Store give them my name and my card. Take good care of them.
You need to go to  the Animal hotel and get my two dogs. DUBU and Hunter. You need to get them home.

My home.
Come back before lunch, because you need to distribute what I finished.
Bring me mid-day report of every department.
Yoona’s eyes widen when she read about the everyday to do list:

Before you leave you need to make sure that my schedule for the next day is fixed. Email it to me so I will have a copy of my own and create a calendar in Google drive so it will pop up in my screen to grab my attention if I am doing something.
I need you to buy lunch for me every day. Ask me what I want don’t just decide.
Please come in at exactly 06:30 AM and gather all the paper works from the managers, they normally leave that on the reception area of every floor so you can just get it directly there.
I need you to be in every meeting to take down notes and remind me about the minutes of the meeting.
I need you to be beside me in every event that may occur may it be weekends or late night.
I need you to get my coat once I arrive and place it properly on the stand.
All things might change…. ETC..
RULES

There are over 100 items covered but what caught Yoona’s attention are as follows:

I need you to be in the office before me or same time as me. If I arrived before you, you are considered late.
Don’t leave before me. We should leave together.
Dress up whole week except weekend and if there is an announcement that we are to meet with a client.
Wear at least 2 inches heels for you to look presentable.
No touching. I am not comfortable at all

Yoona just sighed and chant “I love my job!” and smiled she is about to start her tasks but Soo Young pulled her and Sunny inside Seo Hyun's office. All three were shock about the CEO's aggressiveness. 

"Unnie what it is now? I am trying to work here." Seo hyun said.

"YAH CHOI SOO YOUNG! I am not in the mood to play around I have lots of things to do." Sunny said.

Yoona wanted to in and complain but she holds it because it is the one who helped her get this job and she does respect Soo Young.

Soo Young cleared . "Stop whatever you are doing this is a formal meeting."

"Formal meeting? In my office?"

"Yah! Seo Hyun I know you are mad at me I’m sorry OK? But My mind will not change!" Soo young said. Seo Hyun frowned hearing those words. "I, Choi Soo Young, CEO of SOSHI order all of you to have a party today!"

Sunny stood up and looked at Soo Young in a mad expression "Important meeting huh?!"  she then walked away.

"Unnie that does not make sense at all, Yoona you can start the list."  Seo hyun returned to reading one of the folders.

"YAH!!!!! It is Fany's birthday today!" Soo Young shouted. 

Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter