Seo hyun

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHOI'S MANSION

Keroro tone alarm is ringing. It is exactly 05:00 AM and it is time for the Devil to wake up. She stood right away once she heard the alarm. This is the start of her day. She does her everyday routine. She starts stretching her arms from right to left and then, her neck, 'circles circles circles', followed by her y hips and . 'Circles circles circles', then her knees down to her toes and she removed her eye cover. She looks at the mirror "Seo hyun! Fighting!" she smiled to herself, a smile that only few witnessed. She does not smile to everyone because she is afraid that once people see her smiling they might take advantage of her. She knew it because she is a Choi, everyone wants a piece of them according to her grandfather, and if they show that they are pleased their names will be used for power. She was taking a bath and noticed her lump. She cancelled her blind date last night because of the lump; she does not want to present herself, not perfect. Her grandfather always sets her up for blind dates with rich bachelors and she just obeys even though she does not want it. "I guess this lump could be a good thing. Since that date is cancelled..." She smiled but the thought of Yoona's childiness made her frown. "Why are there people who are like that?" She sighed, she then thought of Yoona for a moment, she barely look at her but there is something about Yoona that pisses her off or maybe something to remember about, she shrugs her thought and went through her business.

The breakfast is ready at exactly 06: 00 AM. She is on the dining with her grandfather. There are still two plates on the table. Both of them are eating while reading the newspaper. Her grandfather broke the silence, "You cancelled your blind date again?"

Seo hyun looked at the old man. "Yes grandpa, there had been an important matter." She said almost holding her forehead with lump that is covered by her bangs.

His grandfather was displeased. Choi Shin Dong is a respected man. His wife left him because he was too business focused, he only valued money and cared less about anything else he realized that he was missing a lot when his wife died not in his arms and his only son left him and her three beautiful princesses to find his wife because his son had the same attitude as him. 'It had been 15 years when their mom left them and 12 years for their father. They were neglected because of what I imposed. I can't have them suffer the same life as mine and their father's. How can I change all of you? How can I make you feel again?" Shin dong thought. He had been setting up Seo hyun for blind dates because he is afraid that her granddaughter might experience the same thing. 

She noticed the disappointment of his grandfather so she comforted him. "Hey, grandpa, don't be disappointed. I know Chois always keep their words so I will not let you down next time. I will attend it" she held  Shin Dongs hand and smiled.

"It is not what I am worried about... (Sighed) never mind where are dubu and hunter? I miss them"

"I will have them pick up later, you'll get to see them tonight... I have to go...” She kissed her Shin Dongs forehead and left.

 

YOONYUL

Yuri was not able to sleep at all thinking about Sica. She keeps on looking at her phone because she texted Sica “Good night”. She is hoping that the recipient would at least reply but she did not. She was ignored once again. It is her turning point, she promised herself that she will never think of Sica and focus her attention to Yoona because Sica’s message is loud and clear that it did not mean anything. She realized that the sun is about to shine so she decided to cook breakfast and prepared a pack lunch for Yoona. She also ironed her girl’s clothes. It is already 06:00 in the morning when she decided to wake up Yoona. 
"Hey babe…. Time to wake up….” She whispered in a sweet tone.

“5 more minutes, please…” Yoona responded still half asleep.

“You don't want to be late at work today do you?" Yuri said still in a sweet tone.

"No, but I don't want to be all sleepy at work the whole day as well... So please Yul, 5 mins?" Yoona said still on the same position.

Yul decides to tickle her girlfriend and kiss her from toe going up. Yoona is enjoying it so she pretends to be sleeping. When Yuri reached her lips they kissed passionately, Yuri is on top. Yoona’s arms are on her girlfriend’s neck and Yuri's hand is travelling sweetly on Yoona's abdomen going up. Yoona stopped her "Do you want me to be fired for not going to work today?" 

"What if I say yes?" Yuri answered in a teasing manner. Yoona looks like she is about to give in on her girls invitation, 'she needs this job for her personal growth' Yuri's conscience spoke to her so she continued, "Hey, I want you to focus on this one, come on stand up, I cooked breakfast and prepared your stuff" She smiled. Yoona put both of her hands up and wanted Yuri to carry her to the dining. Yuri did not hesitate to do so.

There are two plates on the table with bacon and sunny side up eggs and two wheat breads there are also two cups of coffee. Yoona normally does this for Yul every morning after an event or when she is about to go to work. "Yul this is so sweet, I so love you!" 

Yuri just smiled. She is looking at her girlfriend while eating and talking about her daily breakfast with Fany and Amber. ‘I promise that I will be the best girlfriend to you Yoon, I will take care of you and I’m sorry about my behavior last night and I promise that I will never think of her again…..’ Yuri thought. 

They finished eating and Yoona took a bath and wore the dress that Yuri prepared for her it is a skinny jeans and a yellow blouse. She wore a sweatshirt on top of her polo. Sunny said that Friday is a business casual day they could wear jeans as long as they have a collared top. She grabbed her bag and kissed Yuri. "I need to catch the bus." Yuri pulled the string of her bag. 

"Who said you're commuting!?" She smiled and pulled Yoona as she walks going out of their apartment. "I will give you a ride."

"Yul, no need, I can commute, I have been doing this for the last three days." She insisted.

Yuri won and they are in the car now. "Drop me two blocks away from the company so people will not see us."

"WHAT?? Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?" Yuri asked in a strong tone.

"No,.. I just don't want to have people talking about me and you of course, they might say that you are dating a loser.. They already knew that I was unemployed over a year and had been talking about stuffs that I have a very influential person that helped me to get in...And I don't want them to think that it is you..." She said while looking down "I want to prove myself first and make you proud of me before anything else.." She smiled at Yuri.

Yuri felt the sadness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter